WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Funny how times have changed

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Just having lunch at schooners in Santa Clarita
Get my bill and got change back
Haven’t really thought about it but lots of places out here round up or down so don’t get actual change anymore
Didn’t really think about it until she gave me actual change
Kind of surprised me
Or might be I’m usually so lit I don’t pay attention
Humm
Maybe I’ll be saving money even more money not drinking as much

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Just having lunch at schooners in Santa Clarita
Or might be I’m usually so lit I don’t pay attention
I love going there for a loaded Bloody Mary sat/sun morning.
And. Well the second kind of goes without sayin.
👍😂😱😜

And change back. So you paid cash to begin with????? Who does that. 😆🙄😜

Last edited:

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Gave the girl at Rick's Whittier $11.27 (quarter and 2 pennies) for an $11.22 tab. There was a long silence and a strange look as she tried to give me the 2cents back. Then she figured it out. She says "I'm not good at math".

wzuber

Reaction score
Gave the girl at Rick's Whittier $11.27 (quarter and 2 pennies) for an $11.22 tab. There was a long silence and a strange look as she tried to give me the 2cents back. Then she figured it out. She says "I'm not good at math".
She may not be good at math but she sux at arithmatic too....f'kn school system nowdays. The boarder hopper peeps are going to be smarter than our kids if this continues....fmr

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
You probably havn't noticed either that they automatically add a credit card use fee to the bill assuming your paying w/ a card instead of cash. Many place are doing this now. I caught a restaurant in Utah doing this. $350.00 dinner and the fux had a card charge. Fuk'd em all up having to back it out of the bill along with the steak substitution (upcharge) when they just happened to be out of the special we ordered. Fuggars

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm surprised a CRUB like you knows how to spell. Was somebody looking over your shoulder, like your wife, and pointed it out to you? Lol
Nope, not hard to miss. Didn’t even mention your other spelling mistakes. 😂

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I find schooners to be reasonable value in these days of $45.00 breakfasts for two.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She may not be good at math but she sux at arithmatic too....f'kn school system nowdays. The boarder hopper peeps are going to be smarter than our kids if this continues....fmr
(It’s “border”…and “arithmetic”)
👍😎😍

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you what they CAN add up in math, their minimum wage when it goes up every January.

And add to that, I love all these labor strikes and lower income class individuals complaining about inflation and the price of gas and a cheeseburger. It's like, REALLY, are you serious, you're the one who voted for the inflation when you voted for minimum wage increases!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Inflation is MAGNIFIED in CA because of idiotic Dem/Lib minimum wage increase and the people it hurts most, the lower income class.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I'll tell you what they CAN add up in math, their minimum wage when it goes up every January.

And add to that, I love all these labor strikes and lower income class individuals complaining about inflation and the price of gas and a cheeseburger. It's like, REALLY, are you serious, you're the one who voted for the inflation when you voted for minimum wage increases!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Inflation is MAGNIFIED in CA because of idiotic Dem/Lib minimum wage increase and the people it hurts most, the lower income class.
Truth