WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HO Magnum!

Zeke27G

Reaction score
Finally tracked one down and plan to ride it this week in stock form. Be interested to see how it compares to my beloved Maha 360. Will report back!

Zeke27G

Reaction score
Another hookie day at the Stadium?

giphy.gif

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Zeke if you are turning more than going straight, you are going to need some mothballs for that Maha. Makes getting up for guys our size much easier than the typical 69" skis.

On a side note, what are you going to be riding next season? What series?

81eliminator

Reaction score
Finally tracked one down and plan to ride it this week in stock form. Be interested to see how it compares to my beloved Maha 360. Will report back!

I think you'll get up easier and turn better.

Zeke27G

Reaction score
Zeke if you are turning more than going straight, you are going to need some mothballs for that Maha. Makes getting up for guys our size much easier than the typical 69" skis.

On a side note, what are you going to be riding next season? What series?

Blasphemy! Check out this advertisement...Kris LaPoint ski'd a 360 on a slalom course at 32 off!

No real race series plans currently, we're knee deep in the middle of a remodel.

Zeke27G

Reaction score
Gave the HO Magnum a go this morning. Forgot my gloves, and missed a start, but got it on the second try, although it was a bit tougher than I'm used to being an actual slalom ski and not a square back. Once I was up and skiing, I felt confident right away, except for when I was crossing the wake and my front binding adjuster jumped a few notches forward, leaving my front foot feeling completely loose in the boot. Besides the binding issue, I was able to tell in just those short few laps that I definitely feel like it'd be worth throwing some Wiley's on it, and using it for a slalom for when I'm in the mood for some harder cuts.