WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Keeps getting better and better

Wedgy

Reaction score
I detect a Pattern of Behavior. Here's my prediction.
FF to Screwsome as president, with Federal LE needed due to rampant crime across the U.S. Oh but it's too late, crime in the U.S. is out of control nationwide, so we need U.N. Peacekeepers...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

That ain't nothin' compared to #ArrestKatieHobbs and Phoenix...

DEA, Tempe Police nab 4.5M fentanyl pills, 3,000 lbs of meth during joint operation​

Drugs and cash have a street value of $13 million, official said.​

He said the Sinaloa cartel targets certain cities as hubs to mass distribute fentanyl. “Phoenix, Arizona is one of those hubs. So, it’s a place you bring in drugs from Mexico, from Sonora. And then they’ll be brought into safe houses in Phoenix and then go to other places,” Grillo said. It’s killing our kids and destroying and tearing our families apart in Arizona but it’s also impacting the rest of the country,” Mayes said.

www.azfamily.com

DEA, Tempe Police nab 4.5M fentanyl pills, 3,000 lbs of meth during joint operation

An estimated 4.5 million fentanyl pills were seized in addition to 3,000 pounds of methamphetamine
www.azfamily.com

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
That ain't nothin' compared to #ArrestKatieHobbs and Phoenix...

DEA, Tempe Police nab 4.5M fentanyl pills, 3,000 lbs of meth during joint operation​

Drugs and cash have a street value of $13 million, official said.​

He said the Sinaloa cartel targets certain cities as hubs to mass distribute fentanyl. “Phoenix, Arizona is one of those hubs. So, it’s a place you bring in drugs from Mexico, from Sonora. And then they’ll be brought into safe houses in Phoenix and then go to other places,” Grillo said. It’s killing our kids and destroying and tearing our families apart in Arizona but it’s also impacting the rest of the country,” Mayes said.

www.azfamily.com

DEA, Tempe Police nab 4.5M fentanyl pills, 3,000 lbs of meth during joint operation

An estimated 4.5 million fentanyl pills were seized in addition to 3,000 pounds of methamphetamine
www.azfamily.com

Speaking of "Mayes"!! There is another "Piece Of Work" OR (Fill In The Blank):(

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

bonesfab

Reaction score
When I was growing up if you didn’t do what the cop told you to do you got a “tune up “ I’m sure if you watched the whole tape before he got beat he was probably resisting arrest.
And that is part of the problem of today. Everyone videos the story, but not the whole story. Forget to mention he shot at a cop, resisted arrest and many other numerous felonies that don't get included in the story/video.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Has to be a bit more to that story than a simple AirBNB rental. Defrauding an inkeeper is pretty straight forward. I'm guessing she has been renting a room to that chick for far more than just a few days.
Ppffttt
She’s doing it wrong.
36915CC1-359B-4005-97F0-BF8CDC3C9C61.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
T.R.A.N. Tactical vehicle. Shooting blanks