Tank

Reaction score
IMG_0921.png

Heading to LAX. pics to follow!

😁👍

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Big pimpin' Tank! As usual, enjoy yourself and post up some pics. I think we are heading to Pompano Beach for spring break, but probably won't make it down to KW. One of these days I WILL get there.

Last edited:

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Looks like an expensive birthday, even got a rolly. Sheeeeesh
Have fun , tell Taylor I said happy birthday

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I think Tank's got some stocks he's not telling us about.😁

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never been to Miami, but is it like a year round Havasu? Looking at the pic at the dock, 2500hp CC, and a single motor pontoon in front of it. I've seen pics of Whalers, fishing rigs, cabin cruisers and yachts, but not usually pleasure boats like that.

Mother F'r, it's currently snowing outside. Florida, near a launch, may be the ticket ;)

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Never been to Miami, but is it like a year round Havasu? Looking at the pic at the dock, 2500hp CC, and a single motor pontoon in front of it. I've seen pics of Whalers, fishing rigs, cabin cruisers and yachts, but not usually pleasure boats like that.

Mother F'r, it's currently snowing outside. Florida, near a launch, may be the ticket ;)
Miami is Havasu on steroids while injecting testosterone directly in to your veins.

Probably the most expensive place I have ever vacationed and I have been fortunate enough to do some cool shit.

DWC

Reaction score
Hell that’s way less fuel than the jet burned in just one hour flying out there
No doubt. I saw the pics from the trip down. Looked awesome. $2k boat fuel bills hit harder because I have something to compare to. I spend $200-$250 on an average Havasu weekend. When i seen this one it makes me flinch.

On a side note. My old Atlanta neighbor invited us down to his place just north of Miami in 2007ish. We took his CC down to the Keys. The fuel bill was similar. I had like $200 in my hand to help with “our share”. Damn thing kept going up. I think he laughed and said keep it. 😬😬😬😬

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Miami is Havasu on steroids while injecting testosterone directly in to your veins.

Probably the most expensive place I have ever vacationed and I have been fortunate enough to do some cool shit.
You should see Palm Beach. Makes Miami look like the low rent district. It’s takes almost a half hour just to boat past Miralago. It’s not the only home like that. The first time I boated thru……. I could not believe what I was seeing.

It should be noted that the Haulover High N Dry in this thread is unique. Its reputation is the unbelievable performance power boats. However, your typical high n dry, has more fishing boats than performance boats. I always love the boats there. The 50’ Tank is on is outstanding!

hallett21

Reaction score
You should see Palm Beach. Makes Miami look like the low rent district. It’s takes almost a half hour just to boat past Miralago. It’s not the only home like that. The first time I boated thru……. I could not believe what I was seeing.

It should be noted that the Haulover High N Dry in this thread is unique. Its reputation is the unbelievable performance power boats. However, your typical high n dry, has more fishing boats than performance boats. I always love the boats there. The 50’ Tank is on is outstanding!
Fueling an MTI is pennies compared to 40+ knot sport fishers lol

Hammer

Reaction score
Happy birthday Taylor! Enjoy Tank...

I'm looking forward to the pics!!!