WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Cumberland

Bugginout

Reaction score
View attachment 1050578

nothing here ....very quiet...alot of pontoons and bass boats...holidays alot of wakeboarders and a few big offshore boat ..huge lake crystal clear....this is a pic from my dock looking out of my cove to open water.....they love my blown hydro in the cove...lol
Water moccasins? I am looking for another area. My sister, cousin and bestfriend all live in Texas and I spent a lot of time there over the years. I hate water moccasins but love Texas.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
And
Water moccasins? I am looking for another area. My sister, cousin and bestfriend all live in Texas and I spent a lot of time there over the years. I hate water moccasins but love Texas.
Copperheads. Both aggressive and will chase you down if you piss them off. And we have timber rattlers.

Barkley lake and ky lake are closed

:)

Bugginout

Reaction score
And
Copperheads. Both aggressive and will chase you down if you piss them off. And we have timber rattlers.

Barkley lake and ky lake are closed

:)
Dealt with copper heads in texas as well as rattlesnakes. Swimming in lakes around Conroe Texas when I was a kid you had to keep your head on swivel. Crappy fishing I came up with water moccasins more than once.

t-bag

Reaction score
I sent Wally a text congratulations. It looks very nice.
We LOVE it out here. I absofrickinlutely HAD to get out of Kommiefornia. Paying ridiculous rent for 8+ years was mentally destroying me.
Weather has been fantastic, supposed to be 85° next weekend for fall harbor hop, which has hundreds of boats & 40+ bars involved. You & T would hate it....
Yes winter is coming & it gets cold here with snow & ice. I'm fat, I'll live, skinny peeps like you would need to cuddle a bunch
We would love to come and visit!! let us know and we willl take a plane ride!!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
We would love to come and visit!! let us know and we willl take a plane ride!!

Congrats on your awesome new boat.
Its a pain to get here cuz we r 3 hours from either St Louis or KC airports. Springfield, MO is 90 min if you can fly there. Let me know when u want to visit

MOUZER

Reaction score
been here a year.....live on the lake and havent seen any snakes at all.....except a black snake on trail down......harmless
DSCN2302.JPG

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
What's the bugs like near the lakes back there? I just came back from Atlanta & loved the weather. We didn't really notice any mosquitos but I know they exist since I lived in Birmingham for years. We really loved all the green, that's for sure.
It really depends on how much foliage is around. In Atlanta it’s all cleared out and developed so not much bugs. If you have a house surrounded by thick brush by the lake, there will be bugs. But pretty much only at night during the summer. On the water you won’t notice anything. That’s why everyone has screened in patios though.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
It really depends on how much foliage is around. In Atlanta it’s all cleared out and developed so not much bugs. If you have a house surrounded by thick brush by the lake, there will be bugs. But pretty much only at night during the summer. On the water you won’t notice anything. That’s why everyone has screened in patios though.
Ya need to get a old jar poke some holes in the lid and fill it up with Lighting bugs and feed them , you will have a flashlight for life . Dad ! Off into the night we would go uninterrupted beer and shine drinking for dad 😎👍 Dam kids don’t know what they missed 👍