WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Milwaukee light

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Speaking of Milwaukee.. I just purchased this compact air compressor and I'm totally digging it. Much less work than the conventional Air Compressor and tire gauge and it's portable. Surprised how fast it inflates tires.

IMG_6784.jpeg

DwatsPdx

Reaction score
Speaking of Milwaukee.. I just purchased this compact air compressor and I'm totally digging it. Much less work than the conventional Air Compressor and tire gauge and it's portable. Surprised how fast it inflates tires.

View attachment 1333985
I bought the same one and am really impressed. I use it for everything, it makes putting air in my air bags so simple.

2Driver

Reaction score

View attachment 1333985

So say you have 35’s and run at 20 psi how many times could you air the 4 tires back up?

NicPaus

Reaction score
So say you have 35’s and run at 20 psi how many times could you air the 4 tires back up?
Depends which battery you have. 12AH is the biggest one. But I would not use that portable one to air up 35s from 20-60 psi. Kill it quickly like that.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score

I'm not really sure.. But I aired up two of my cars and two motorcycles and didn't even make a dent my little 5.0ah battery.

It's not a slow compressor either. It really puts the air in there quickly. Would be perfect for boat people or sand people. Wished I had something like this for my Pismo days.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score

View attachment 1333985
Buddy had one at Glamis, I used it to top off my trailer tires, it goes over 100 psi, just set the pressure and let it do its thing. Really useful tool.