WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom in Montana

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Rumors that Gov. Newsom is in Montana staying at his in-laws ranch right now. He did notself quarantine for 2 weeks. The governor of Montana has asked those that are non essential there to 2 week quarantine when they come into state. And Newsom tells you to stay home. Somebody please come get him and take him back.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Rumors that Gov. Newsom is in Montana staying at his in-laws ranch right now. He did notself quarantine for 2 weeks. The governor of Montana has asked those that are non essential there to 2 week quarantine when they come into state. And Newsom tells you to stay home. Somebody please come get him and take him back.
they should arrest him....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Do as I say, not as I do. Said every democrat on the freakin planet.

4Waters

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200518-160932_Facebook.jpg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Do you have a link. Or just a rumor?

Found this.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Was this today in Napa. Not Montana?

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Was this today in Napa. Not Montana?

Quick private plane trip back and forth to Cali to look good for the sheeples. All it did was add to that pesky global warming. Say LOOSER with me. “Look at me everyone I’m in Cali not Montana” Fuck, Montana doesn’t want him.

Last edited:

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
My Cousin lives in Hamilton Montana, Newscum is not there. as of today May 18th