WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NFT's ?

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Anyone making them.
Thinking about Putting bunch of boating bikini babes together into one . Now I just have to find someone to by it.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I have been trading the stocks. Wild swings which is awesome for day trading. Bought TKAT yesterday at $30 and sold it today at $38.50. WKEY, ZKIN, DLPN, HOFV all NFT stock plays.

My sons are into the trading cards. They buy basketball cards on NBAtopshot.com and then sell them on their marketplace. I've been getting into it as well. Packs are anywhere between $9 to $230 and they are limited quantity. They will put out 30,000 packs for example and there are 300,000 people in queue to buy one. If you get a pack, you'll at least make your money back.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data on a digital ledger called a blockchain, where each NFT can represent a unique digital item, and thus they are not interchangeable. NFTs can represent digital files such as art, audio, videos, items in video games and other forms of creative work.

As far as I can tell, the key word in this is REPRESENT - as in you don't own the THING you own a representation of it. Makes sense to you? o_O

havasuhusker

Reaction score
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data on a digital ledger called a blockchain, where each NFT can represent a unique digital item, and thus they are not interchangeable. NFTs can represent digital files such as art, audio, videos, items in video games and other forms of creative work.

As far as I can tell, the key word in this is REPRESENT - as in you don't own the THING you own a representation of it. Makes sense to you? o_O

Gothca! Makes sense now. Thanks for the education.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I messed with Hofv and made a little money. Deadnsyde put out a video on them last week and before that I had never heard of them