WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Proud parents today

4Waters

Reaction score
My daughter along with another fellow ASL student were asked to sign the Pledge of Allegiance this morning for a large district meeting with everyone from all the Principals district wide to Superintendents and board members.

I'm gonna try to get over there to get video if they will let me in.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
My daughter along with another fellow ASL student were asked to sign the Pledge of Allegiance this morning for a large district meeting with everyone from all the Principals district wide to Superintendents and board members.

I'm gonna try to get over there to get video if they will let me in.

you might be on the domestic terrorist watch list😅

that's awesome!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Very Cool!
We are pretty red here in Simi
I was kinda surprised when Kara told me they were teaching them all the star spangled banner (learned about it and had to memorize it) and have been following it with other patriotic anthems (Fifty Nifty, America the Beautiful, etc) and none were any of the lefty versions. They have had patriotic themed days (besides just 9-11) and they recite the pledge every morning, led by a select group of students. Most of this was not done at Big Springs.

4Waters

Reaction score
Very Cool!

I was kinda surprised when Kara told me they were teaching them all the star spangled banner (learned about it and had to memorize it) and have been following it with other patriotic anthems (Fifty Nifty, America the Beautiful, etc) and none were any of the lefty versions. They have had patriotic themed days (besides just 9-11) and they recite the pledge every morning, led by a select group of students. Most of this was not done at Big Springs.
She kicked ass, she woke up with a migraine but she gave her word that she would do it. She put herself together enough to go to school and I checked her out after