WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PUPS of RDP

AzMandella

Reaction score
Our latest addition to the family . We had to put our 14yr old Lab down in early Dec. Felt it was time to get a puppy
Olive.jpg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Remy is about 7 years old and started limping. Rear leg, took him to our vet, who referred us to an orthopedic surgeon. He has a torn ACL. Has any one had any experience? Success? Downside?
The hardest part is keeping the dog calm after surgery to give it time to heal. I had to have it done three times on one dog because he tore the repair on one leg and had to have it redone.

A littermate of my dog also had it, but the owner chose not to do surgery and just lived a mellow, quiet life, got used to it after a while.🤷‍♂️

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for grain free chicken free dog food. It’s harder to find than you think.
Luna is getting these blisters around her eyes and everyone I talk to say it’s the food. I guess grain and chicken allergies are common View attachment 1360452
I use diamond naturals, large breed lamb and rice, and it has worked well for my pups with allergies. Sometimes you just have to try different foods. I don’t think the allergy tests are very reliable. At least my and my veterinarians experience.🤷‍♂️