WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quartzsite RV Show

Riverbottom

Reaction score
It is probably a muddy mess. I would wait for it to dry out.

propcheck

Reaction score
It is alright one of those see it once then 🤷🏼 Take it or leave it

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I can let you know next week as I am heading that way midweek to do some boondocking down there and to the border area.

River Runnin

Reaction score
It's been shit since that corrupt city and crooked cops run off all the good venders in 2007/2008! ... It's a tourist joke for the unknowing anymore!

By far! -- a much better place to visit and have a good time! https://azmktholdings.com

lenmann

Reaction score
I can let you know next week as I am heading that way midweek to do some boondocking down there and to the border area.
Myself and a couple of other couples from NorCal are headed there tomorrow for a week and then down by Winterhaven for three weeks. This is our first time in Q-Town during the show, we are usually there in March. Will report our findings here.

Advice we got last March when we made our reservations at the RV Park were: "Bring good shoes, your'e going to walking a lot, there is no parking anywhere" and "Bring lots of food to cook at camp, restaurants will be bat-shit crazy packed"

cxr

Reaction score
are there usually lots of RVs on display. i may want to drive out there for the day to walkaround and se whats new instead of watching youtube videos

Ducksquasher

Reaction score
are there usually lots of RVs on display. i may want to drive out there for the day to walkaround and se whats new instead of watching youtube videosh

Are RV's on display? I know that there are a lot of vendors but the website doesn't give a lot of info? We have reservations for the weekend but never been and trying to figure out if it is worth it?
RV's on display? I know that there are a lot of vendors but the website doesn't give a lot of info? We have reservations for the weekend but never been and trying to figure out if it is worth it?

Ducksquasher

Reaction score
Are there RV's on display? Their website doesn't really say but it looks like a lot of vendors? We have reservations for this weekend just trying to figure out if it is all worth it?

River Runnin

Reaction score
RV dealers took over Main Street. You can’t miss them. There use to be some across the bridge, left turn rice ranch.
‘If you can get into the Grub Steak! get the fish and chips or captains plate!

propcheck

Reaction score
Ok well we went again this year to hangout with some friends that were shopping. It was chill not terrible crowds and I found a good deal on some LED retrofit lights I had been wanting. The down side is we lost the fridge on the first day. The upside is all the repair parts were a mile away and the folks at RV lifestyles were awesome To deal with. So the beer stayed cold and the trip was fun👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wish we woulda gone this year... I really want to sell mine and move into a Thor Aira 4000

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I wish we woulda gone this year... I really want to sell mine and move into a Thor Aira 4000
should have it is such a short drive for the day and on thursday it didn't seem as crowded as last year.