WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Selling stuff on Facebook Marketplace wtf?

C-2

Reaction score
Okay on OfferUp I saw an Onkyo amp I wanted, the price was really good.

Drove about 25 miles to Redlands, and the guy asks "you're here for the Yamaha?"

No....the Onkyo. "Oh I sold that a couple of months back, it was a great buy for somebody".

F* me, nice enough guy, but fawk, at least read about what you're selling.

And on Zelle - daughter got scammed the other night on Black Flag tickets. $200 hit.

Since she authorized teh transaction, Zelle said nope.

Unauthorized fraud, yes.

You send somebody money and find out it was a scam - nope. I guess there's a class action about the issues with Zelle and fraud/scams.

In the meantime, I'm looking at the fraudster bitch from Brazil on Instagram living a great life. I'll figure out some way to fucc it up. :D

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I have been dealing with this lately. Posted a truck in January. Hundreds of messages. Still avail, what's your lowest, how about 25% of your price, trades, more pics and videos, make offers and ghost, agree to offers and ghost, offer to pay full price if I deliver, ask for a deposit and ghost. This sucks. Times have definitely changed. Truck is still for sale. Not one person has come to see it.

redone76

Reaction score
I had an okay experience buying on Craigslist yesterday. Found a good rebuildable 1.3l engine for my Samurai in San Luis Obispo. Made a deal with the guy and sent my buddy to grab it for me. Seller then said I’m not in SLO but I’ll meet you in Paso. When my buddy got to Paso the seller said I can’t meet you in town but I’m actually in Heritage Ranch. Finally got the engine but fuck me dude just be straight up! Felt bad for my friend driving all over.
04C57BB5-BDAB-4110-8767-ACE8D6D79DE5.jpeg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Most things go in the trash.

I can’t even give shit away without people getting bent out of shape when I won’t deliver.

Pretty much this. Used to try and donate stuff but COVID fucked that up, places still won't take most donations.

So it goes on the curb and maybe the scrappers get it before the trash man. Either way it is gone.