WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

She seems nice.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people? Do they see this type of behavior doesn't have consequences or are they so self absorbed that no one matters but themselves? Being civil to each other costs nothing, but definitely improves the environment around you.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
When they KNOW the police aren’t coming, this is how they act. I would be in jail right now if I was the manager of that store - she’d be picking everything up and paying for it before I’d let her leave, then my wife could tell me again what an asshole I am!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
26e7aa14-39dd-4bcb-a841-ecff14b770ec.png

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score

Hopefully the link works!
Why would you turn your back on someone with an ax?

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
This is why domestic cases are the most dangerous for leo’s. In most jurisdictions they now have to wait for a second officer reguardless of what’s going on when they roll up- understandably. She would have hurt those officers if given the chance, and thank god for body cameras or her attorney would have flipped this to Leo’s fault. I’m sure they all still had tons of paperwork and time in court to back this bitch down. Considering the Audi, home value, and verbal threats she probably didn’t heed her attorney’s advice and plead.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Karens best be careful to not nag their boyfriend!

Just after 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, officers responded to a shooting at a house on Obispo Avenue, near Sossaman and Guadalupe roads. 48-year-old Timothy Staufenbeil called 911 to report that he was cleaning his gun when he accidentally shot his girlfriend. Police and fire crews arrived to find a woman sitting on the couch, dead from a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

One of the suspect’s friends reached out to Mesa police a short time later saying Staufenbeil called around 1 p.m. to admit he shot the woman. According to court documents, Staufenbeil reportedly told his friend that the woman had been “nagging him and carrying on for a couple of days,” so he got up and shot her in the back of the head while she was sitting on the couch. The friend also said Staufenbeil was talking about killing himself.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
This is why domestic cases are the most dangerous for leo’s. In most jurisdictions they now have to wait for a second officer reguardless of what’s going on when they roll up- understandably. She would have hurt those officers if given the chance, and thank god for body cameras or her attorney would have flipped this to Leo’s fault. I’m sure they all still had tons of paperwork and time in court to back this bitch down. Considering the Audi, home value, and verbal threats she probably didn’t heed her attorney’s advice and plead.
Totally agree. It’s all the Audi’s fault.

rrrr

Reaction score
I can understand why she is an ex🤣
Check out the multimillion dollar houses in Karen's neighborhood.

No doubt Nextdoor app was buzzing for days after the video was released.

😁