WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

They Don’t Even Try to Hide it…

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This little wanker, so full of soy and lust for power…
86E1A824-343D-4431-AEFA-A905EFE3182C.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
That fuckin little Chihuahua turd thinks he's smarter than the Founding Fathers.

Kyle needs to beat his punk ass...
just looked up the definition for CHODE. His picture is front and center, all 98 lbs of sinewy grisle. He's too smart by half

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
He needs to be put in a situation where he needs a gun, but doesn’t have one, but a passerby with a gun saves his ass.

old rigger

Reaction score
He needs to be put in a situation where he needs a gun, but doesn’t have one, but a passerby with a gun saves his ass.
While I agree with almost everything said in this thread, he WAS in a situation where he needed a gun when 17 of his fellow high schoolers were blown away. What he says doesn't bother me, I give him a pass. He survived some shit, I'm not sure how my life would have changed if I lived thorough what he did.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
While I agree with almost everything said in this thread, he WAS in a situation where he needed a gun when 17 of his fellow high schoolers were blown away. What he says doesn't bother me, I give him a pass. He survived some shit, I'm not sure how my life would have changed if I lived thorough what he did.
If the security guard did his job the casualty rate would have more than likely been much lower.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
But he didn't.
Therein lies the rub - to get anything to work all parts have to do their job, if one of them fails (security guard) it could and did become a catastrophic situation. The hiring criteria needs to be changed letting the applicant know that his job is to provide security and safety, and neutralize any and all threats to those he is protecting. If he can't do that, he needs just leave the room.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I'd open carry enough weapons to make every muther fucker I encounter think I'm Rambo's dad.

But thats just me. I also dont consume soy by the pound like that turd basket, nor do I have biceps that are smaller than a small dog's dick, again like that guy.

I thought about that guy's perspective: I was the last car in a 200 car pile up on I5 in the early '90s. A huge dust storm, my car was totaled but my buddy thought quickly jumped out of the car and waved down the semi that would have compacted my small honda into a chunk of metal the size of a coke can. I have never thought cars should be outlawed, trucks taken off the road or freeways closed. This pencil necked power hungry leftist on the other hand wants govt to control everyone, because he has zero capacity to be successful on his own merit.

retaocleg

Reaction score
he was not there.......he arrived after hearing about it - his words

but i get what you are saying