WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This guy says were all pussies.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Being explained why Kevlar underwear exist blew my mind… I assume these guys wear them too..?

My goodness.

wzuber

Reaction score
Being explained why Kevlar underwear exist blew my mind… I assume these guys wear them too..?

My goodness.
Ima thinkin that was way before kevlar underwear? (1983)......just the thought makes me itch...ha

Note: it appeared he did it 1 handed as well...he's a ligit badass.

wzuber

Reaction score
Whenever I've seen them try to do it here @ the drag races it seems the boat driver uses it as a test pass and yanks the rope handles from the hands or pulls them over end 4 end when he hammers the throttle once they're up. I like their method better....

Sharky

Reaction score
Young, dumb & full of cum come to mind.

Yea, I can remember the 80's.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Pulled a bare footer at Endos many years ago. Goal was complete passes as we were not fast. Nitrous at sea level in salt water was different… Finished first round in third. Our friend Roy Mcshay was hell bent on the record. If I remember he was pulled by Crucifier, and went over the front in the lights at about 120. Blew out his neck artery I think. They then called the race.
RIP Roy

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
We used to call the balistic shorts "enema stoppers" for a good reason. ;)

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Pulled a bare footer at Endos many years ago. Goal was complete passes as we were not fast. Nitrous at sea level in salt water was different… Finished first round in third. Our friend Roy Mcshay was hell bent on the record. If I remember he was pulled by Crucifier, and went over the front in the lights at about 120. Blew out his neck artery I think. They then called the race.
RIP Roy
I remember this, just a few months earlier Roy and a buddy of mine were on the 2 shortest ropes when Dan Munson had 51 skiers up behind a boat for the old TV “ That’s Incredible “

LazyLavey

Reaction score
IMG_1101.JPG

Lumpy

Reaction score
Spent a lot of time fishing off of The “Speed Twin” when I was a kid! Pretty sure that was an attempt at a Guinness record for the most skiers pulled by one boat. Before most of Paradise Cove pier was destroyed in the 1983 storm the Speed Twin had charter fishing at Paradise Cove. During the summer my brother and I would go for “Twilight Night” and hop the Twin at 10PM-2AM. $5 allowance would get me on the boat and have enough for a hot chocolate and a candy bar. They would put the squid lights out…we pulled some monsters out of the water. I was 14, my brother 11 the last time we did “Twilight Night”.

PRORACER7474

Reaction score
RIP Roy
My uncles boat unblown fuel hydro Crucifier Mac Christinsen, he also pulled Danny Churchill