WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tow for the US Open!!

Reaction score
Welp i burned out the Vdrive on the hallet, doesnt look like we will be able to get all the parts and everything re-assembled by the weekend. Does anyone have availability or willingness to drag me around for saturday only in any of these classes? 17-35 mens, 75mph, double up, hands out, or mens open. any class really as long as the head honchos are ok with it haha.

racektm

Reaction score
Welp i burned out the Vdrive on the hallet, doesnt look like we will be able to get all the parts and everything re-assembled by the weekend. Does anyone have availability or willingness to drag me around for saturday only in any of these classes? 17-35 mens, 75mph, double up, hands out, or mens open. any class really as long as the head honchos are ok with it haha.
I got you covered for your age class, double up, hands out front and open if you want.
boat 77

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Boat number 9 is also available for all of these classes.