WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tucker Carlson and Putin interview is up

hallett21

Reaction score
I’m 45 mins in. Fair warning the first 30 mins are a history lesson but they are worth the time.

With the translations going on you need to be able to focus.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Watched the whole thing. He’s an interesting character. Tucker hit all the right points. Awesome

azsunfun

Reaction score
Yup, western ,U.N. NATO crap IL informed world ,oh gov mis, dis information.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Awesome interview without propaganda.... I can see why savy leaders [like Trump] keeps channels open with guys like him. Keep friends close and enemies closer. I have 2 friends raised in Moscow... fascinating discussions regarding geopolitics occur when speaking with them

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
4 minutes and 13 seconds in and I want to fly to the Kremlin and punch that fucker out. 😡😡😀
What does the 8th century got to do with any godamn thing. 😡

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
I'm pleased that we had the opportunity to see this interview. However, I don't think it was Tucker's finest moment. It seemed more of providing Putin a platform than an interview. Putin is a cold, calculated Machiavelli-type leader who is extremely intelligent. He planted seeds to fuel our political discourse by feeding into our contempt for the deep state. On multiple occasions, he implied various Presidents were not decision-makers and that our deep state undermined peace opportunities. He played the victim card multiple times as well, implying America and its allies double-crossed Russia.

Do not underestimate his political acumen and experience in all matters related to politics. He is a masterful manipulator of facts to his advantage, and I saw his sly KGB intelligence officer slipping out in this interview.

However, I do believe that with the proper US leadership, the war in Ukraine can be resolved in weeks. I respected his excuse and rationale for the invasion, but I think it is only about half true. The neo-nazi piece was a bridge too far for me, that was playing the emotions of those who rally around "Never Again at any cost."

I especially liked his twist on history and his sermon on the subject. I felt the accusations of Poland collaborating with Nazi Germany were humorous, but now I feel compelled to research the subject.

The Minsk Agreement breakdown seems to reason enough for his actions. Whatever the trigger, that can't be undone and we should resolve to seek a peaceful resolution to the conflict and stop lining the pockets of the Military Industrial Complex with our tax payers money. I see little upside to this war for the average American and we should hold fast with our elected leaders who oppose any further funding.

Tucker seemed way over his head on this one and had little control over the conversation. I was equally annoyed by his multiple attempts at the same question. None the less hats off to him for having the courage to provide us the opportunity to hear Putin. We need more of this in the world.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Truth.. growing up in so cal you don’t even realize how long people have been here! When I went to Philly I was shocked to see buildings from the 1600’s etc..
Excellent point.... when I came west from east I was stunned how "new"everything was..... especially in OC.... the trees are tiny compared to the big oaks in VA ..... my familys home was built circa 1860s
Perkins Family Home 2021.jpg

hallett21

Reaction score
Taking back Alaska is also on Putin’s to do list…
To do? Or just would like it?

I think we have a little too much heavy artillery in Alaska to make that a reality lol.

hallett21

Reaction score
For as many times as this board wants to give up on the USA……

Where you gonna move?

Secondly who’s the strongest military force in the world?

Fine you wanna say Biden is a dunce? Sure he’s a fucking idiot. The 25th amendment is in a place for a reason. When we enact that is up to us (yes I understand it’s elected persons of Congress). Last I checked no one has ever fucked with us on our own soil.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Last I checked no one has ever fucked with us on our own soil.
That’s a myth.

We get fucked with on our soil non stop. As we speak there are embedded cells from countless enemies. (Basically the world) WWII we had numerous axis espionage cells active throughout NY and DC.
One of Corso’s biggest chores was manipulating CIA/ KGB plants.

And of course 9/11

IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
That’s a myth.

And of course 9/11

View attachment 1333176 View attachment 1333177
Actually asking here. What is the myth? Or disconnect that I’m missing?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That no one has fucked with us on our soil.
(I fixed my quote!😎)
Everyone from sleeper cells to uniformed military forces has fucked with us over the years.
From the British to the Japanese to the Italians and Germans and Middle eastern countries and all points in between.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Tucker seemed way over his head on this one and had little control over the conversation. I was equally annoyed by his multiple attempts at the same question. None the less hats off to him for having the courage to provide us the opportunity to hear Putin. We need more of this in the world.

Definitely hard to have any kind of direct back and fourth through a translator. Putin speaks perfect English but rarely does any interviews in English. He definitely uses this to his advantage when dealing with the foreign press, and also means his words cannot be minced when translated back to his own people, they hear what he said directly from his tongue.

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
Putin does not need to do anything to the US. Biden is handling things for him just fine. I would call 5 million invaders in 3 years a nice start. Being Biden is a useful idiot, Putin is laughing his ass off at us.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Put a tv in my shop and have gotten into podcasts while im working out there ill be listening to this one.

Markus

Reaction score
Putin is too smart to challenge the United States directly in a hot war.
He hates America more than any other human being on this planet, because Reagan tore down the Soviet Russian empire.

He is willing to take great risks and evidently underestimated Ukraine.

If the west lets him win in Ukraine, he will continue to restore Russian glory and take back
Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Parts of Poland
Finland
Alaska

If anyone is interested in Russian/Ukrainian/European history, and in Putin, I can recommend a few good books. Let me know!

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
He hates America more than any other human being on this planet, because Reagan tore down the Soviet Russian empire.

If the west lets him win in Ukraine, he will continue to restore Russian glory and take back
Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Parts of Poland
Finland
Alaska

If anyone is interested in Russian/Ukrainian/European history, and in Putin, I can recommend a few good books. Let me know!
I don't follow this war with great interest but saying Putin underestimated the Ukraine I believe is not true. Our western media continues to say Ukraine is holding its own Not true. Russia is decimating the Ukraine. Heck they are conscripting teenagers into the military much like Germany in the waning months of WW2. Of course the western media does not report this. Why??? So we keep sending Billions of dollars to be shared with our politicians.

As too wanting all the other countries...no comment.

Dog boy

Reaction score

Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Parts of Poland
Finland
Alaska

Ukraine is a lost cause 500K military and civilian casualties and all the fighting age men fleeing the country. If you listen to the interview it explains what the regime media in the west doesn't tell you Ukraine is a corrupt country and so is Russia but the push by the west to admit Ukraine into NATO has been the goal and Russia will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their border and no matter how bad Putin is you wouldn't want that either
if you cared about your country.The Ukraine war is a money laundering operation for defense contractors the CIA and the angel of death Victoria Nuland who has been behind all the color revolutions around the world including the over throw of Ukraines leadership in 2014.Putin has no reason to take any of the countries you listed and by the way since the war started Russia has more money then it's had in years.The real threat to the U.S. is the CCP and they do not need a military invasion they are doing it at the border, cyber including Tiktok and our corrupt politicians including Joe Biden who has been compromised by CCP with all the money he has taken from the CCP.Our government has become so corrupt and could care less about the average citizen spending our tax money everywhere in the world while we suffer the repercussions of these wasted wars and national debt that will never be paid for.Why do you think they are so afraid of Trump a billionaire who can't be bought and talks about spending on America and it's citizens not foreign wars.

530RL

Reaction score
Ukraine is a lost cause 500K military and civilian casualties and all the fighting age men fleeing the country. If you listen to the interview it explains what the regime media in the west doesn't tell you Ukraine is a corrupt country and so is Russia but the push by the west to admit Ukraine into NATO has been the goal and Russia will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their border and no matter how bad Putin is you wouldn't want that either
if you cared about your country.The Ukraine war is a money laundering operation for defense contractors the CIA and the angel of death Victoria Nuland who has been behind all the color revolutions around the world including the over throw of Ukraines leadership in 2014.Putin has no reason to take any of the countries you listed and by the way since the war started Russia has more money then it's had in years.The real threat to the U.S. is the CCP and they do not need a military invasion they are doing it at the border, cyber including Tiktok and our corrupt politicians including Joe Biden who has been compromised by CCP with all the money he has taken from the CCP.Our government has become so corrupt and could care less about the average citizen spending our tax money everywhere in the world while we suffer the repercussions of these wasted wars and national debt that will never be paid for.Why do you think they are so afraid of Trump a billionaire who can't be bought and talks about spending on America and it's citizens not foreign wars.
If “Russia will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their border”, why would they invade and annex Ukraine so that there are now even more air bases and missile systems on their border? What about the other six NATO countries with air bases and missiles that border Russia prior to the invasion of Ukraine? What about their air bases and missile systems?

If Russia‘s true complaint is that they will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their borders, they logically must continue their conquest past Ukraine to the Baltic Sea and through six other NATO countries, otherwise they will have “air bases and missile systems on their border”?

Dog boy

Reaction score
If “Russia will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their border”, why would they invade and annex Ukraine so that there are now even more air bases and missile systems on their border? What about the other six NATO countries with air bases and missiles that border Russia prior to the invasion of Ukraine? What about their air bases and missile systems?

If Russia‘s true complaint is that they will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their borders, they logically must continue their conquest past Ukraine to the Baltic Sea and through six other NATO countries, otherwise they will have “air bases and missile systems on their border”

If Russia‘s true complaint is that they will not tolerate air bases and missile systems on their borders, they logically must continue their conquest past Ukraine to the Baltic Sea and through six other NATO countries, otherwise they will have “air bases and missile systems on their border”?
The NATO countries that have a direct border with Russia are Finland which joined in 2023 Estonia and Latvia also are members not six countries with direct borders.I'm sure Putin is not happy about Finland but they actually have a good government that is not a puppet of the CIA unlike Ukraine which has a large border with Russia and forever had been part of the Russian population Finland will never play into the corrupt black op that's being played out in Ukraine I don't see Finland as a threat to Russia.Putin is not a good guy but what is your solution sending american troops to fight a war that has killed a whole generation of Ukrainian youth and now drafting middle aged men to fight.The only solution is a negotiation for the end of the war and please do not forget that the goal for the west is to remove Putin and install a puppet of the west how did that work out for Afganistan Iraq and libya.Lets just keep spending money we don't have to another endless conflict while China is the real threat.In the end wish a fraction of the U.S. citizens actually had a clue how corrupt our government has become trying to run the worlds governments and use our blood and treasure to do so.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
The NATO countries that have a direct border with Russia are Finland which joined in 2023 Estonia and Latvia also are members not six countries with direct borders.I'm sure Putin is not happy about Finland but they actually have a good government that is not a puppet of the CIA unlike Ukraine which has a large border with Russia and forever had been part of the Russian population Finland will never play into the corrupt black op that's being played out in Ukraine I don't see Finland as a threat to Russia.Putin is not a good guy but what is your solution sending american troops to fight a war that has killed a whole generation of Ukrainian youth and now drafting middle aged men to fight.The only solution is a negotiation for the end of the war and please do not forget that the goal for the west is to remove Putin and install a puppet of the west how did that work out for Afganistan Iraq and libya.Lets just keep spending money we don't have to another endless conflict while China is the real threat.
Two maps show NATO's growth and Russia's isolation since 1990 Two maps show NATO's growth and Russia's isolation since 1990

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Translation "I only read the headline" 🤣

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I would guess this was nothing more than a dog an pony show, for the American public (brainwashing) benefit?

Kinna like watching Any reality show. Everything is Fully scripted for maximum impact.

Amazing. Biden couldn't recite 3 years of American history.

You spelled minutes wrong. 🙄😉

rush1

Reaction score
I've heard what Putin said and he sounded like every other Soviet leader since

Khrushchev ! they all blame the United States for doing what they do ! nothing new was said.​