WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What are you listening to, right now?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wife was playing this in route to Starbucks. Sounds good on a nice sound system. Surprised it was Beyonce':

Backlash

Reaction score
Last night in L.A.

PXL_20240215_063824221.jpg

Tool. 🤘

C-2

Reaction score
Stoked on the recent vinyl order...

Live Rust - what a classic. Pumped to have a really nice copy.

Man, listened to this one hundreds of times on the crappiest little record player at my friend's house.

Smoking whatever weed we could get our HS hands on, drinking booze skimmed from the parents liquor cabinet....laying on a shag carpet floor "expanding our minds"

Some great nostalgic memories tonight.

IMG_9332.jpg

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I don't seem to get notifications when this thread is updated.

Party On!!!!

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
I know most of my fellow boaters aren’t big country guys, but last night at Harrah’s Valley Center was special…. If you know, you know…

Attachments

• IMG_5546.mov
    6.6 MB

C-2

Reaction score
I know most of my fellow boaters aren’t big country guys, but last night at Harrah’s Valley Center was special…. If you know, you know…
MOST is the key word there, these are my country selections from ,y last vinyl order. Stoked about - Jimmie Rodgers and Doug Kershaw.

Colter Wall, huh? Turntable Lab has some of his vinyl :)

IMG_9335.jpg

Last edited:

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
MOST is the key word there, these are my country selections from ,y last vinyl order. Stoked about - Jimmie Rodgers and Doug Kershaw.

Colter Wall, huh? Turntable Lab has some of his vinyl :)

View attachment 1336929
There’s a shit ton of great traditional CW music out there, but hardly any is on the radio. Interested people have to dig a little. That was a clip from his encore (Billy Jo Shaver song).

FYI, I’m an aging punk rocker, and at one point had a sizable and very valuable collection of punk vinyl, mainly SoCal stuff from the 70s and early 80s, but also originals of all the Misfits stuff.

I appreciate a lot of the stuff you post up.

C-2

Reaction score
There’s a shit ton of great traditional CW music out there, but hardly any is on the radio. Interested people have to dig a little. That was a clip from his encore (Billy Jo Shaver song).

FYI, I’m an aging punk rocker, and at one point had a sizable and very valuable collection of punk vinyl, mainly SoCal stuff from the 70s and early 80s, but also originals of all the Misfits stuff.

I appreciate a lot of the stuff you post up.
Oh man, punk vinyl...I wish lol. I'm too lazy to stop at garage sales, but that's really the only place to find it without paying $50+ record. And I'm too cheap for that lol.

I didn't care for punk back in the day. It wasn't until it started waning that I warmed up to it.

Http404 and I are set to see Agent Orange on Friday in Murrieta, woot woot, you should stop by.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Oh man, punk vinyl...I wish lol. I'm too lazy to stop at garage sales, but that's really the only place to find it without paying $50+ record. And I'm too cheap for that lol.

I didn't care for punk back in the day. It wasn't until it started waning that I warmed up to it.

Http404 and I are set to see Agent Orange on Friday in Murrieta, woot woot, you should stop by.
My neighbor and I are thinking about going to that show!

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score

$50 ain’t much for history…. I think the most I ever spent on a record was $350 and that was probably 15 years ago-Fear’s first 45 from 78, lol. Good times.

Friday to Murrieta is a tough go for me, but enjoy the show. Last punk show I went to was the Weirdos and the Stitches at Alex’s bar in LB (5 years ago or so).

Reactions: C-2

C-2

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! Punk nirvana is coming, wow