WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

**WTB** Howard 255VTX with 6.2L 350HP

Corso

Reaction score
Looking for a 255VTX with base motor. If anyone has one they're looking to sell, or if anyone knows of one available, please let me know.

Thanks!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
They have only built a couple. Better to call Howard and get a spot in line if this is the first to have model.

Corso

Reaction score
They have only built a couple. Better to call Howard and get a spot in line if this is the first to have model.
I know. I spoke with Hamlet, and the lead time is 2-years, I wasn't surprised by that. Just figured I'd cast a line to see if by chance someone was looking to move on from theirs and I'd get lucky.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Wasn’t a member on here selling one or trying to do a package deal with their home? I can’t think of the name. Maybe RD recalls the thread @RiverDave

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
How many were built with the small block? I’m not sure any have been?

JFMFG

Reaction score
This is the one

Dunerking

Reaction score
Dream boat right there! Would’ve love to have been able to buy the home boat package…minus the truck.

Corso

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for chiming in. I had found that '21 for sale -- it is a stunner for sure. I'd really prefer the 6.2 over the BBC. I may have no choice but to order one...or find another boat that fits the bill, but I really do think the 225VTX really is close to perfect.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Happy New Year, everyone! Kicking this up...
Buy the used boat you like color/deisgn wise, and re-power it? Seal up the BBC it comes with and put it on a pallet so when you sell the boat its easier to sell. Can't imagine there are many folks out there that want a boat that size and that expensive with the small block.....