WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You know what I hate???

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I ignored it because I still owe you a set of clubs :skull, you know for all the crap that you've been giving me for the last 4 years about owning a JetBoat... LOL

When are you taking me deep sea fishing on that bad ass ocean boat??? :thumbsup

If I become a partner in that thing...you will be on it. I don't know if I can afford to actually move it out of the slip though. :D

My wife is a big supporter of this. Not helping. I am hoping Dick Simon gets it sold ( as that's what best for my buds family) but its not looking that way. It's going to have to move shortly and everything in Dana is a 5+ year wait so I might suggest oceanside. :thumbsup Or it's back to Sunset.

Newport has a ton of slips. $1500 a month...WTF?

Right now I buy diesel and watch them all scramble. LOL.

This thing makes a Jet Boat look like a Prius. :D

One other thing...I don't golf. Spent $1k and 16 weeks about 10 years ago only to realize I don't golf. :)

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
If I become a partner in that thing...you will be on it. I don't know if I can afford to actually move it out of the slip though. :D

My wife is a big supporter of this. Not helping. I am hoping Dick Simon gets it sold ( as that's what best for my buds family) but its not looking that way. It's going to have to move shortly and everything in Dana is a 5+ year wait so I might suggest oceanside. :thumbsup Or it's back to Sunset.

Newport has a ton of slips. $1500 a month...WTF?

Right now I buy diesel and watch them all scramble. LOL.

This thing makes a Jet Boat look like a Prius. :D

One other thing...I don't golf. Spent $1k and 16 weeks about 10 years ago only to realize I don't golf. :)
JetBoat and Prius in the same sentence? Come on who are you shitting... :skull :thumbsdown :D

It's a bad ass boat. Oceanside seems like a good place for it, Newport is ridiculous...

Oh and about Golf. I don't play either, just because I work here doesn't mean I use the products, I'm just sayin... ;) :D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
JetBoat and Prius in the same sentence? Come on who are you shitting... :skull :thumbsdown :D

Well I estimate $400 in fuel will be dropped to run up to Long Beach, maybe around San Pedro a bit, and back to Dana.

:D

Nice huh?

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Well I estimate $400 in fuel will be dropped to run up to Long Beach, maybe around San Pedro a bit, and back to Dana.

:D

Nice huh?

Nice, that sounds like a regular river weekend for me, including my food and booze of course... :D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Nice, that sounds like a regular river weekend for me, including my food and booze of course... :D

Add the food and booze.....crap I need a credit line increase. :D

Did you sell your Jeep?

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Add the food and booze.....crap I need a credit line increase. :D

Did you sell your Jeep?

Nope, pulled it off the market, unless I get the right offer of course. Going to add a 4" lift and lockers this winter. Should be a good little wheeler after the mods...

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
I get this a lot from family and friends when it comes to computer support, home theater and booze, but I am always happy to help my close family and friends without thinking twice. What I hate is when I get called or emailed by somebody just when they need something and expect the work for free because they know me or is related some how.

84Condor

Reaction score
I get this a lot from family and friends when it comes to computer support, home theater and booze, but I am always happy to help my close family and friends without thinking twice. What I hate is when I get called or emailed by somebody just when they need something and expect the work for free because they know me or is related some how.

I agree, I got my fair share of freeloaders!!!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

It's not polite to tell potential guests how much money they are costing you. You're expected to quietly pay and thank us for our company.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Gezzzzzzzzzz, did someone have a King Sized bowl of PoopFlakes? :)....LOL

remember Bmac...the more you do for people, they more problems you create. Sad to say, but true. Many times good intentions turn to problems :(

Glad I haven't Asked for anything as of late.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright BMac... I've had just about enough of this wanna-be-call-out thread 'Gina tease. Put it out there-- Tell us who's doing you wrong so we can kick their ass. :skull:skull:skull:skull:skull

Last edited: