WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

(Sold) 2004 DCB F26 Twin Mercury Racing 300X's. Open Bow!!

tim_maxedoutmarine

Maxed Out Marine Performance Boating & Recreation
Reaction score
2004 Dave's Custom Boats F26 Open Bow Equipped W Twin Mercury Racing 300X's (333/20 Hours), Painted Cowlings, Hill 30P 4 Blade Cleavers, Dual Batteries W Perko Switches, Billet Battery Boxes, Gaffrig Gauges, GPS Speedos, Depth Gauge, Mercury Smartcraft Gauges, Mechanical Trim Indicators, In-Control Foot Throttle & Trim, Stereo System W Rockford Fosgate Head Unit & Controls, Swim Platform W Ladder, Bimini Top, Boat Cover & Double Axle Extreme Trailer W Break-a-way Tongue.

Offered @ $ 105,900

Call for additional information or to schedule a viewing.

Maxed Out Marine
928-854-3060
Maxedoutmarine.com

DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0002.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0018.jpg
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Powerheads still original? And is this one Kilertoys old boat?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
1 more assurance that this is not Kilrtoy's.

mbrown2

Reaction score
@mbrown2 old boat i believe
Yep....my old boat. Looks to be in great condition. I had it up to about 50hrs. Broke a crank in the port (I believe) powerhead at about 35 hours; Merc replaced powerhead under warranty. Other than that....the boat ran great, very good nature, quick roll over, no ill handling characteristics.

GLWS

stoker2001

Reaction score
Yep....my old boat. Looks to be in great condition. I had it up to about 50hrs. Broke a crank in the port (I believe) powerhead at about 35 hours; Merc replaced powerhead under warranty. Other than that....the boat ran great, very good nature, quick roll over, no ill handling characteristics.

GLWS
should be good for buck ten in good conditions?

stoker2001

Reaction score
Best I saw was 105.... It is a heavier boat...lots of stereo and heavy open bow....This was before lite layups, carbon, vacuum bagging and coosa board...
Best I saw was 105.... It is a heavier boat...lots of stereo and heavy open bow....This was before lite layups, carbon, vacuum bagging and coosa board...
what props and engine hieghts?the modern light materials/VB does help a lot!My besty just bought the "NO Quarter" Mach26 from Jerry in LHC.Not sure on weight?With twin 300X and 32P humpback mercury racing cleavers we are hopeing for buck ten..?It does have water pickups in bottom of boat and crazy high propshafts centerline 2" plus above bottom

Attachments

• james.jpg
    james.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
what props and engine hieghts?the modern light materials/VB does help a lot!My besty just bought the "Quarter" Mach26 from Jerry in LHC.Not sure on weight?With twin 300X and 32P humpback mercury racing cleavers we are hopeing for buck ten..?It does have water pickups in bottom of boat and crazy high propshafts centerline 2" plus above bottom

2" above? Holly shit!

stoker2001

Reaction score
Its doable, but man its scary AF, not much left in the water to keep you straight
ya,wondering if some 5 blades might be the ticket at those hieghts or some nice Dewalds?his boat is a 2002 and might be on the "porky" side..?might be asking a lot to run buck ten?

mbrown2

Reaction score
what props and engine hieghts?the modern light materials/VB does help a lot!My besty just bought the "NO Quarter" Mach26 from Jerry in LHC.Not sure on weight?With twin 300X and 32P humpback mercury racing cleavers we are hopeing for buck ten..?It does have water pickups in bottom of boat and crazy high propshafts centerline 2" plus above bottom
From memory they were 30P humpback 4 blades..long time ago...stock height however DCB rigged them.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
ya,wondering if some 5 blades might be the ticket at those hieghts or some nice Dewalds?his boat is a 2002 and might be on the "porky" side..?might be asking a lot to run buck ten?

Mercury hump back cleavers suck, very old school design. Propellor technology has come a long way in recent years, every boat I have had was night and day better when I went to the new hill billet 5 blades over the 4 blade humpbacks. Alot of coin for a set but something I should have done sooner on my last twin OB Daytona.

stoker2001

Reaction score
Mercury hump back cleavers suck, very old school design. Propellor technology has come a long way in recent years, every boat I have had was night and day better when I went to the new hill billet 5 blades over the 4 blade humpbacks. Alot of coin for a set but something I should have done sooner on my last twin OB Daytona.
EVERY boat is diff when it comes to right prop!!you can never pass up chance to test and try new blades.Mercury racing humbacks are old design,but can be labbed and tuned to run VERY good!the hump does add reliability at a small cost of performance..i know instances where they cut them off and gained performance.,i know peeps with twins that swear by them..I have been using Hill props for over 30 years and his first gens were junk and split blades early and often!hills latest is MUCH improved as far as reliability,but IMO they don't hold candle to Merc racing,dewald,herring and like..

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
So what I'm hearing is my OG Ron Hill Big Ear chopper may not be the shit ehh? Lol! (I know it's not, just being facetious).

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

CSmith

Reaction score
So what is the scoop with this boat? Potentially looks like one that might have a back story? Not as clean In person? I know it doesn't have some of the nicer features such as newer 300 xs's or a half cap done. One motor has been rebuilt the other original. Curious as to why it's still on the market when it seems boats like these are a hot commodity. Not trying to stir anything up I'm just in the market for a f26 with twin outboards and curious what the scoop is on this one? Any info is appreciated. Feel free to pm me.

Reactions: DWC

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
So what is the scoop with this boat? Potentially looks like one that might have a back story? Not as clean In person? I know it doesn't have some of the nicer features such as newer 300 xs's or a half cap done. One motor has been rebuilt the other original. Curious as to why it's still on the market when it seems boats like these are a hot commodity. Not trying to stir anything up I'm just in the market for a f26 with twin outboards and curious what the scoop is on this one? Any info is appreciated. Feel free to pm me.

I owned this boat for a total of one week about 12 years ago. Interestingly enough I bought it and sold it for this exact same price - 99.5K

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Tempted since there is a line of people wanting to by my boat. Love the X engines, you will need and xtra credit card for the fuel, but merc has never made a more powerful 300 since. Dont like the hole in the front but at least it isnt a walk through which messes with the structural integrity, but still performance cats should be closed bow, just my opinion, if you need to put a bunch of people in the boat beyond the 5 in the back buy a toon

HBCraig

Reaction score
This is perfect for a family. You can beach it ans walk off the bow. I imagine it runs near 100 moh

Nick0317

Reaction score
Had my step dad look at it. its every it should be. Ive been waiting to sell mine to pick it up. im glad its still around. fingers crossed

CSmith

Reaction score
Had my step dad look at it. its every it should be. Ive been waiting to sell mine to pick it up. im glad its still around. fingers crossed
I've tried to look at it in person but haven't been able to work it out. I have seen it down at the springs on the water. Clean looking float forsure. Hope you get it as well. Your Mach is clean BTW. I'm surprised I haven't seen sold on that thread yet.

Nick0317

Reaction score
I've tried to look at it in person but haven't been able to work it out. I have seen it down at the springs on the water. Clean looking float forsure. Hope you get it as well. Your Mach is clean BTW. I'm surprised I haven't seen sold on that thread yet.
Yea I’m am too. Just put 10 in it upgrading the lower and a bunch of other stuff. 🤷‍♂️ As strait as they come. Fresh bilge too

rpmsrup

Reaction score
This is my buddy dustins boat and its mint, runs hard

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
My buddy Eric picked this up. They are super stoked!

TOBTEK

Reaction score
That’s a lot better then I ever saw in ours. Flipper wasn’t very fast.