WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I have the kongflu

HitIt

Reaction score
Hope you recover quickly. Take your vitamins. There are other "controversial" things that you can do if you want.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I literally just got off the phone with one of my customers and she has it too. She doesn’t smoke but she sounds like she smoked 200 cigarettes.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Please report all symptoms and treatments you are doing. What made you get tested?

Day 1

Extreme muscle fatigue like hit like a bus in 30 mins

Head ache

That night fever

Day 2

Sore
Headache
Fever

Day 3 Sunday
Sore less though
Headache better
Fever broke

Mild mild mild mucus in back of throat
Chest tightened for like 30 mins in bed at night

Today

Same as yesterday but no tightness

Bp is 158/97

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Day 1

Head ache

That night fever

Day 2

Sore
Headache
Fever

Day 3 Sunday
Sore less though
Headache better
Fever broke

Today

Bp is 158/97
Your BP is like mine haha. Are you normally on meds for it?

gqchris

Reaction score

BingerFang

Reaction score
I’m 28 and in excellent health and it hit me like a freight train over New Years….

Still can’t smell most things, so bizarre.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Todays headline. Sorry don’t have password
F0D25C14-98A3-45E9-B0EC-8B2979DE0008.png

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
I had two days of feeling tired, then a night of a mild fever and chill. That was it.

My FIL (83 YO) had it during the Christmas period and is still living in the "Covid fog". Full on dementia-like seven months later. He's actually enjoying life more though as he thinks it is 1982 and he still has his 20' Tahiti and motorhome.

RichL

Reaction score
FWIW I never lost taste or smell. Was down hard for 10 days but really took 14 days to pass. Wife was only down for 3 days.

HitIt

Reaction score
For those with long COVID symptoms, there have been a number of people that have had a lot of success with Ivermectin. It is a super safe drug to use as it has been around for a long time and is used primarily as an anti parasitic. Some people report near instant relief. While most doctors are not on board with it (yet?) there are some that you can find to write an RX for you. The alternative is to get some meant for animals which doesn't have to be as crazy as it sounds and can be done safely. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to provide dig up the info. Given how safe the drug is, there isn't much downside to giving it a shot.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I had it early in the Pandemic, Feb 2020. Day 2, 3, and 4 were the worst for me. Took about 10 days to feel 90% again.

I’m vaxxed (J&J) but took a test today. Either I have it again or this is a hell of a cold & cough. Rapid test today came back negative. I’ll do another tomorrow.

BingerFang

Reaction score
What day of sickness did that happen

I was in denial the first few days… thinking I had a bad hangover and terrible allergies and then I decided to smell a bar of Irish spring…. I knew if I couldn’t smell it I was fucked.

Opened a brand new box and sure enough, couldn’t smell it at all. I want to say that was day 2 or 3 into it.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
For those with long COVID symptoms, there have been a number of people that have had a lot of success with Ivermectin. It is a super safe drug to use as it has been around for a long time and is used primarily as an anti parasitic. Some people report near instant relief. While most doctors are not on board with it (yet?) there are some that you can find to write an RX for you. The alternative is to get some meant for animals which doesn't have to be as crazy as it sounds and can be done safely. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to provide dig up the info. Given how safe the drug is, there isn't much downside to giving it a shot.

Post it up. Plenty of lurkers who won’t ever post that could benefit from your info.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I had it early in the Pandemic, Feb 2020. Day 2, 3, and 4 were the worst for me. Took about 10 days to feel 90% again.

I’m vaxxed (J&J) but took a test today. Either I have it again or this is a hell of a cold & cough. Rapid test today came back negative. I’ll do another tomorrow.
I had scratchy throat and runny nose last night. Stayed home from work today. Wife wanted me to get tested.
No fever. No other symptoms. I have been sneezing my ass off last couple days though.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I had scratchy throat and runny nose last night. Stayed home from work today. Wife wanted me to get tested.
No fever. No other symptoms. I have been sneezing my ass off last couple days though.

That’s exactly what I have. I bet I’ve sneezed 20+ times today. The cough comes and go’s. I’ll go 3 hours no cough and then hack a damn lung for 10 minutes.

But the sneezing is crazy.

HitIt

Reaction score
Post it up. Plenty of lurkers who won’t ever post that could benefit from your info.
This Rogan podcast has a bunch of good info:

Some more good info here for long haul:

You can find a doc to work with on this list:

Alternatively, you can have a $90 email consult here and get the RX either shipped to you or called in to your pharmacy:

Lumpy

Reaction score
Never Vaxed,
Had it last November...

Vitamin C, D, Zink...lots of it!!

For the fever...Tylenol every four hours over lapped with Ibuprofen every four hours...you know...every two hours take the other.

Drink lots of water and Cranberry Juice...it will keep your kidney's and Liver flushed out...they clean your blood.

Mom's chicken soup...chicken broth does wonders, specially chicken bone broth...the same kind Great Grandma got though the Great Depression with.

Scotch...not the cheap shit...a good 2-4 fingers of a 12year + on a rock just before the broth will not only warm ya up, dull the pain...it will knock ya out.

Get through it and you will be NATURALLY Vaccinated!

Stay Frosty

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

Where can I buy it

Cdog

Reaction score
I had it in February this year. It hit me right after I returned from a race in Texas. Normally I have a crash day after I get back from exhaustion but a day later I still felt tired. I thought it was a head/allergy cold until I lost 80% of my smell & taste about 5 days in.

I took tons of vitamins, rested and was back at it in about 8 days.

13 year old daughter got the same thing. Wife had a foggy feeling 3 weeks later for about 3-4 days. Youngest daughter/10 had nothing

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Scratchy throat, runny nose & sneezing for 3 days. Fully vaxed. Tested today, results tomorrow. Sure hope it’s negative.

04-24Stealth

Reaction score
Day 1

Head ache

That night fever

Day 2

Sore
Headache
Fever

Day 3 Sunday
Sore less though
Headache better
Fever broke

Today

Bp is 158/97

Those were the exact symptoms and timeline for me when I got it in early April. Hope you fee better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Scratchy throat, runny nose & sneezing for 3 days. Fully vaxed. Tested today, results tomorrow. Sure hope it’s negative.
Sounds like allergies. Are you near any of the fires? Smoke from the fires can do this to ya.

Cdog

Reaction score
I had the Kung Flu just over a year ago and to this day my sense of smell is still very screwed up. For the most part I can't smell most things, especially a fart. Not just my own fart, but other people, dogs, you name it.

Now that you mention it. I think the wu flu messed with my gut bacteria. For some reason when I blow ass is smells like sulfur. Always. Very strong too. I not sure it related but the timing is on point.

BingerFang

Reaction score
I had the Kung Flu just over a year ago and to this day my sense of smell is still very screwed up. For the most part I can't smell most things, especially a fart. Not just my own fart, but other people, dogs, you name it.

Hahaha same! I haven’t smelled my own fart in over 6 months….. it’s pretty inconvenient because when out and about I can’t realize how deadly they are so I keep letting them rip hoping the best for everyone else… lol!