WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone have experience with Dynamax Force HD 34KD

Singleton

Reaction score
Thinking about selling the truck and ToyHauler and moving to a Super C.
Anyone have first had experience with Dynamax and the Force lineup. Might consider the DX as well, but wife likes the 34KD floor plan, so that is the floor plan I am reviewing. If I do DX, I can go older, since that had the DD engine earlier then the force.
Looking at 2019 to early 2020 (built before May 2020).

Looking for Pro’s and Con’s. And please don’t try to say, go DP vs Super C. I have my current reasoning on why a C works better for us. Wife has driven both and she felt safer in the C vs DP.

Last edited:

fmo24

Reaction score
Can’t help but I do understand your reasons. We have several friends that drive super c’s simply for the mass in front of the drivers seat.

fmo24

Reaction score
Looks to have nice features. Suprised they have not gone all electric like most of the diesel pushers

Singleton

Reaction score
Looks to have nice features. Suprised they have not gone all electric like most of the diesel pushers

You can option the new DX3 to be all electric. However, we do a ton of boondocking for off-roading so I like the idea of propane. Would want a 2-way refrig and propane HW and stove. When we desert camp, I dislike running the genny. My current trailer I only have to run the genny to use the microwave. Have enough solar and batteries to run everything else (including the coffee maker) without the genny.

fmo24

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY has had a few different coaches. Only thing I can think of is ride quality on that straight axle. DP has full air suspension

precisiondetails

Reaction score
I just got a 37M Entegra Accolade and it’s great. Better than we thought. A few issues but I was expecting that. I know they say- man when you spend that kind of $$ is should be perfect. But we are in different times. Plus the things we have found wrong we have been fixing our self’s. Cause like they say- if you want it right, do it your self!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY has had a few different coaches. Only thing I can think of is ride quality on that straight axle. DP has full air suspension
We had a Jayco Seneca super c, 2016, gutless for towing with the small block Cummins and rode like the dump truck chassis it started life as. Cool to look at but we sold it after a few months, the cockpit noise was the biggest issue, could barely talk to my wife in the passenger seat. Went back to a DP. And I’d only go all electric from now on. In glamis our generator would run twice a day for one hour to keep everything working fine. 8 6 volt house batteries and solar panels worked out very well, and you get one more storage bay without the propane tank and one less thing to forget when you go camping.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We had a Jayco Seneca super c, 2016, gutless for towing with the small block Cummins and rode like the dump truck chassis it started life as. Cool to look at but we sold it after a few months, the cockpit noise was the biggest issue, could barely talk to my wife in the passenger seat. Went back to a DP. And I’d only go all electric from now on. In glamis our generator would run twice a day for one hour to keep everything working fine. 8 6 volt house batteries and solar panels worked out very well, and you get one more storage bay without the propane tank and one less thing to forget when you go camping.
BEBA283E-9333-4CEA-9EF4-BF673DB288A1.jpeg

Went back to a DP with a 450 big block Cummins, night and day towing capability. If you really want the super c style get a real one and get a showhauler, renegade or a haulmark. We have had a few of those and if your serious about towing there is no comparison.

Last edited: