WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bud Light partners with trans activist

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
We installed some bidets during Covid when TP was hard to come by.
I feel the need to shit and git. I ain't got no time for reading the morning paper while the stench lingers taking a deep bond attaching to my nose hairs.

How long does all this 'Monkey Shine' take from start to finish? Is it based on circumference sq. ft. or the beer you drink?🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What’s with all the men dressing like women? I’m just waiting for Harley Davidson to bring out the butch gal.

It's getting close.

mlfODMifNBVP.jpeg

bonesfab

Reaction score
Harley has been hemmorwghing customers for years…
What could possibly go wrong? 🤣
All Harley needs to do now is install the seats with the rectal restraining devices. They already have the vibrator part taken care of. Might be some genius marketing going on here. It was just one cylinder.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
It's getting close.

mlfODMifNBVP.jpeg
trying so hard now to grasp at anything heterosexual

It seems like people will not forget this one....... All the die hard bud light drinkers I know, no longer drink it. After you make the jump to another subpar, cheap, non gay beer.... what's the point of ever going back. Hopefully it really tanks them after the lack of sales over this weekend, and the 4th of july weekend.

Bud light should put out some branded super cool roller blades

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This is getting old.
Companies need to get back to selling a product vs pushing an agenda that causes more division.
I don’t care what you do as an adult, but STFU and leave kids out of it.

They told us they were coming for the kids.

We should be burning down Targets and others at this point, but we know the State would not treat us the same as their BLM minions.

Wheeler

Reaction score
While at Terribles this morning getting gas two vato's in front of me bought Bud light. Since they had their RDP hat's on while displaying Trump bumper stickers I cut 'em some slack and let 'em be. I figured they were just passing through Parker on their way to Havasu. :)

JJ McClure

Reaction score
While at Terribles this morning getting gas two vato's in front of me bought Bud light. Since they had their RDP hat's on while displaying Trump bumper stickers I cut 'em some slack and let 'em be. I figured they were just passing through Parker on their way to Havasu. :)
What’s a vato? And who has a RDP hat?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score

Wheeler

Reaction score

OC Mike

Reaction score
Target is another one I've had issues with but turned my head, held my nose as my wife likes it.
She is now officially out and most of her GF's.
Pretty soon we'll all be sitting on the Beach with no where to go and nothing to drink...
World's gone MAD...

hallett21

Reaction score
Target is another one I've had issues with but turned my head, held my nose as my wife likes it.
Pretty soon we'll all be sitting on the Beach with no where to go and nothing to drink...
World's gone MAD...
Same here, I was so happy to hear my wife telling her sister she was done with them too.
So where do they shop now? Honest question.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Yesterday,LHC Albertsons 30 Coors Light right @ $31. Fuck Albertsons.
Yes we shop LHC Walmart,Walmart carries the “Wild Blueberries I put on everything.
Walmart 30 Coors Yesterday $20, again fuck Albertson.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So where do they shop now? Honest question.

Been seeing this on dc_draino on Instagram. Haven't tried it yet myself, but I may look into it today...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
World's gone MAD...
Same here, I was so happy to hear my wife telling her sister she was done with them too.

Can you guys get your wives to reach out to my wife? I’d like her to break her love for Target. 👍