WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A bad choice for this guy!

floatn turd

Reaction score
Who else thinks this cat shoulda done something like this........when she leaned in for that kiss at the end??

gSIz6gGLhguOY.gif

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Wow. I've dealt with some serious shit from relationships in the last 5 years, but even my numb CYA senses are going off watching that. All the shit I've been through.. at any point in time if my "better half" talked to me like that it would have been over after her lips stopped moving. Either she or I would have been sleeping some where else that night and moving forward.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Wow. I've dealt with some serious shit from relationships in the last 5 years, but even my numb CYA senses are going off watching that. All the shit I've been through.. at any point in time if my "better half" talked to me like that it would have been over after her lips stopped moving. Either she or I would have been sleeping some where else that night and moving forward.
Yup... but we've all witnessed and known some dudes that have what I call, "A taste for the whip" Its a phenomenon typically passed down from the mother/ son relationship dynamic.

floatn turd

Reaction score

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The whole gender reveal shit is stooooo-pid to start with, then you get even stooo-pidder videos like this one🤣🤣

I’ll tell one on myself. A few years ago when that large wild fire was started near Yucaipa by fire works at a Gender Reveal party, I thought that GR party was probably some ‘drop trau’ LGBTQ kind of shit. My wife said I was an idiot. Lol 😂

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I’ll tell one on myself. A few years ago when that large wild fire was started near Yucaipa by fire works at a Gender Reveal party, I thought that GR party was probably some ‘drop trau’ LGBTQ kind of shit.
Hey, it's hard to keep up, and sometimes you really just don't want to.😁

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Putting girls on pedestals, ensures they will look down on you.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
The whole gender reveal shit is stooooo-pid to start with, then you get even stooo-pidder videos like this one🤣🤣
I was texting with a friend of mine about making some dinner plans, she said that she was busy on a certain day because her sister was having a gender reveal party. I’d never heard of this and texted back “Brittany’s gonna be a dude now?” Learned something new that day 😂

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
yea, the gender reveal stuff is kinda played out, so stupid.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Lends new meaning Folks To "Fuck around and find out " The cheerleader I married out highschool Is likely a crack whore now I saw her once 40 years ago grabbin a 40 at a liquor store wearing a sack MOOMOO I kicked her to the curb cause she couldn't get the concept of marriage , wanted to party every nite.... everywhere but at home....

Last edited: