Did Hotboat

Director...
Reaction score
Take it's weekly dump tonight....?:D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Not working for me either.

I would have thought this place would be hoppin.

Still quiet.

So let's :beer and celebrate.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do you think is has something with the new ownership? :swear

Word on the street is that Craig is no longer the IT guy? I'm not sure if that's true or not, but I'd expect for it to have alot more problems in the near future if they start changing everything over to someone new.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not working for me either.

I would have thought this place would be hoppin.

Still quiet.

So let's :beer and celebrate.

Not alot of people know about this place.. We only have 200+ members most by word of mouth, some by a thread I put up in the sandbar. ;)

It's growing slowly but surely and I'm more then fine with that.

I'd rather have some cool tech projects, and cool people online then 5000 people argueing over why the sky isn't blue. ;)

RD

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Not alot of people know about this place.. We only have 200+ members most by word of mouth, some by a thread I put up in the sandbar. ;)

I'd rather have some cool tech projects, and cool people online then 5000 people argueing over why the sky isn't blue. ;)

RD

It does seem that winter has come early over there. So many people are pissed off and ready to jump down someone’s throat for no reason. :hmm

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

RD
It isn't :D

Scott E

Reaction score
Do you think is has something with the new ownership? :swear

Could be. From what I understand none of the 'principals' that were with the previous regime, for lack of a better word, is with the mag except for Darrin...

Also heard some interesting stories from last weeks trials...Like one of the testers has no idea how to even drive a boat...Another does not own a boat. Of course that does not seem like a big deal as some of the builders do not own a boat...

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
It does seem that winter has come early over there. So many people are pissed off and ready to jump down someone’s throat for no reason. :hmm

Screw you Yo. :swear

:junk:joke

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Could be. From what I understand none of the 'principals' that were with the previous regime, for lack of a better word, is with the mag except for Darrin...

Also heard some interesting stories from last weeks trials...Like one of the testers has no idea how to even drive a boat...Another does not own a boat. Of course that does not seem like a big deal as some of the builders do not own a boat...

It would be nice to read a review of something the tester did not like instead of just being a big advertisement.

I also subscribe to Trailer Boats. Every once in a while they will rip a boat apart. These are not the same market share by any means and the production boat builders are large enough to take a ribbing on a design flaw every now and then and not go under. Maybe thats why?

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score

Not true, I was at the trials, and they used two test teams that were made up of very experienced drivers.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score

RD

We need some good threads that people will tune-in to to keep the members here in volume...............

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
We need some good threads that people will tune-in to to keep the members here in volume...............

I could get this place buzzing but with these rules RD is imposing on us, I'm unable to go beyond talking about this lovely spot of weather we're having. :swear

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I could get this place buzzing but with these rules RD is imposing on us, I'm unable to go beyond talking about this lovely spot of weather we're having. :swear

It is lovely isn't it? Sky is nice and BLUE! :D

RD

Scott E

Reaction score
Not true, I was at the trials, and they used two test teams that were made up of very experienced drivers.

Interesting as that is opposite of what I was told by someone else that was there as well...Differing opinions perhaps or maybe sour grapes...don't know as I was not there...Oh well, aint the end of the world...

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Our local high is expected to reach 50 with a slight overcast this afternoon. :D