WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

general population bashing thread

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
So lets hear from you LEOS about kicking ass and bashing heads, How often to you have to get down and kick some ass? I know you guys are out there dealing with some agressive mofos on a daily basis and shit jumps off at a moments notice. lets hear the war stories about the dude wacked on PCP trying to rip your head off and how many licks it takes to get to the middle of that tootsie pop:D

I'd like to thank you in advance for taking out the trash:champagne:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
You see the joy riding motorcycle guy get tackled this morning on TV? :box:

Foghorn

Reaction score
I say I say..

Before you cops get into your story please include the skin color of the perp. I sure would enjoy it. Thank you!

charlyox

Reaction score
Some people might think that cops suck. But would YOU wan't to do that job? These guy's are always dealing with the unknown. That would give me an attitude also.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Every LEO in our group is on the edge of getting fired for something petty.
The days of smacking the shit out of suspects may be over in this country.

If the assholes they have to deal with everyday don't get to them,, the politics of the job will.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ehhhh fighting is part of the job. LEO's airing out their battles on the internet is often times not a good idea. We have a hard enough time getting people to understand basic police powers of arrest without having to explain to people how and why we can hit someone.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Yes especially those that deserve it ;)

Thats BS. The cops should be allowed to dispense the appropriate amount of beating depending on the gravity of the situation. ;)

A few little love taps never hurt anyone.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Its been 18 min....... Where is shintoo??????? Geeez hes laggin :p

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Of course we all know that you or anyone else here wouldn't be involved in such depravity :D oh no!

Perhaps you have a "friend" or "associate" that was involved in such an incident ;)

Ehhhh fighting is part of the job. LEO's airing out their battles on the internet is often times not a good idea. We have a hard enough time getting people to understand basic police powers of arrest without having to explain to people how and why we can hit someone.

Last edited:

LV R SCHIADA'S

Reaction score
If the liberals and the 9th Circut Court have it their way the police force would be like that movie with Stallone & Bullock years ago where you'd get a ticket for saying a bad word, no guns, no power, etc, etc...The LEO's are another group that is damned if they do, damned if they don't !!

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
11 posts to turn it political. You guys are lagging. :D

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Its the unions fault!! :p

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Hey Shintoo, who was it that sucks again??????

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
WTF? Couldn't get the "gratuity" correct the first two times :D

Speaking of Unions. I bid on your new union hall for the 3rd time last week. :grumble::D

Last edited:

HEY YOU

Reaction score
Teamster and we don't suck.:champagne:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
WTF? Couldn't get the gratuity correct the first two times :D

No they keep making changes the scope of work. The last time was the steel trusses they were using. Never mind a accountant wouldn't understand...:rolleyes: :D

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Just kidding ;)

BTW yes we do understand. Who do you think adds up all the change orders and applies them to jobs and COGS? :D

You guys spend the $'s but we gotta figure out who to bill :D

No they keep making changes the scope of work. The last time was the steel trusses they were using. Never mind a accountant wouldn't understand...:rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Just kidding ;)

BTW yes we do. Who do you think adds up all the change orders and applies them to jobs and COGS? :D

:thumbsup :D

BTW... I HATE change orders...:grumble:

whiteworks

Reaction score

Pretty much what I figured, was hoping to catch one of you guys deep into a 30 pack spilling the good stuff. You know that giant redneck all fired up on whiskey with his shirt off, snot flying out his nose and foaming at the mouth that charges you whe you arrive to a call;)

<---------WW way to amused by watching reruns of COPS:D

whiteworks

Reaction score
:thumbsup

BTW...WW...you are funny as shit!

I actually thought pretty seriously about being a LEO for a night way back in the day, a buddy of mine in the business and I were talking about it, he ran a few senarios by me on how I would deal with certain situations. my answer to each one was shoot the fucker, he advised me to stick to anything but law enforcement;)

skipperw10

Pain in the ass
Reaction score
Now if one of them aired out a good story the anti cop squad on here would create a 10 page thread pissin and moaning about it...just dont tell them all you have dark window tint on your front windows, it will be anarchy..........:cool:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I know I couldnt do it. Most cops get my respect. I have only dealth with a few that werent very respectful of me.

Some people might think that cops suck. But would YOU wan't to do that job? These guy's are always dealing with the unknown. That would give me an attitude also.

W.O.T

Reaction score
The Last One For Me I Had A Drunk Skinhead Charge Me And Take A Swing. I Pepper Sprayed Him As He Was Running Toward Me. I Ducked And Dodged His Punch And He Took Off Running The Other Way Towards My Partner. I Tackled him From Behind. Then We Got Our Licks In :party2: Cuffed Him Up And That Was That.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

I'm into that Police Women of Broward County. Actually they have done the show from a few different cities. Check out the video Dylan. Andrea is a cutie.

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/police-women-of-broward-county-meet-andrea.html

Oh and I think I always wanted to be a cop or a detective. Its too late now, I'm 40 and I'm not starting over. I wish I would have signed up right after the military and I would have had 20 years in already. I went to college, worked part time and it turned into a full time job. It just wasn't in the cards. Both of my parents were engineers and both of them volunteered with police agencies. My dad did search and rescue with the jeep posse as a reserve sherriff, my mom also was a reserve. They both went to the academy but basically volunteered their weekends. I loved going with my dad doing search and rescue stuff, it was a blast. I missed my calling.

Last edited:

Ultracrazy

Reaction score

Ditto

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Wednesday, I was waiting to get into the lake and I hear sirens blaring. This motorcycle pulls up next to me. CHP comes in full lights and sirens, jumps out of his car with Taser in hand. The guy on the bike doesn't respond. Finally the CHP pushes him and the bike over jumps over the bike and cuffs the guy. He was either wanted or running 100mph plus to get to the lake.

Attachments

• IMAG0958.jpg
    IMAG0958.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 166

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Cops is the best show, EVER!. Even Jail is funny too. Pure comedy. Where do they find these friggen lunatics? :D

what kills me is how exceedingly polite the cops are to ass-bags sometimes. :cool::p A perp could be total drunk, belligerent, douchenozzle acting like fool and the cops continue to address them as "sir", or "maam".... :D:thumbsup

"maam, please stop kicking the windows of my police car or else"... or "sir, please calm down or you are going to get tazed" :D

That shit kills me everytime. That shit is kinda like a gratuitous "all the best" :D

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This thread aint goin no where, and for Good reason!

I have a good friend LEO, who had a guy try and kill him. Bashed his head in with a brick and cracked his skull. He's lucky to be alive and still on the job. Fights dont always go the right way, but you aint gonna hear about those on the news...

:(

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Maybe because they are being filmed.:headscratch::rolleyes:

what kills me is how exceedingly polite the cops are to ass-bags sometimes. :cool::p A perp could be total drunk, belligerent, douchenozzle acting like fool and the cops continue to address them as "sir", or "maam".... :D:thumbsup

:D

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Our course. Its all entertainment just like any other TV show. That bit is just comedy gold, thats all. :p

Maybe because they are being filmed.:headscratch::rolleyes:

whiteworks

Reaction score
I'm into that Police Women of Broward County. Actually they have done the show from a few different cities. Check out the video Dylan. Andrea is a cutie.

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/police-women-of-broward-county-meet-andrea.html

Oh and I think I always wanted to be a cop or a detective. Its too late now, I'm 40 and I'm not starting over. I wish I would have signed up right after the military and I would have had 20 years in already. I went to college, worked part time and it turned into a full time job. It just wasn't in the cards. Both of my parents were engineers and both of them volunteered with police agencies. My dad did search and rescue with the jeep posse as a reserve sherriff, my mom also was a reserve. They both went to the academy but basically volunteered their weekends. I loved going with my dad doing search and rescue stuff, it was a blast. I missed my calling.

That would explain why everytime I am riding in one of your boats, razor, truck or sitting on your patio BADBOYS from cops is on repeat:D

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
IDIOTS SUCK:) there's some Dumb SOB's in the world:grumble:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What happened to the good 'ol days, when cops would "pre-book" people...you know, knock a little sense into you on the way to the station? :skull

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Cops is the best show, EVER!. Even Jail is funny too. Pure comedy. Where do they find these friggen lunatics? :D

"maam, please stop kicking the windows of my police car or else"... or "sir, please calm down or you are going to get tazed" :D

That shit kills me everytime. That shit is kinda like a gratuitous "all the best" :D

Honestly, I think calmly telling someone exactally how you're going to knock their teeth out vs yelling it at them is much more affective. Most people in the world are a lot of bark and no bite. When you deliver that message nice a calm it makes people think for a second about what is being said instead of the usually shouting match. From my experience that's about the time they give up. The other times won't be discussed on here:D.

This thread aint goin no where, and for Good reason!

I have a good friend LEO, who had a guy try and kill him. Bashed his head in with a brick and cracked his skull. He's lucky to be alive and still on the job. Fights dont always go the right way, but you aint gonna hear about those on the news...

:(

That sucks. Hope he recovered well.

Cops Suck :D

Come on man.... 40 posts into it and your just getting to this quote. You gotta step up your game buddy.:D

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Honestly, I think calmly telling someone exactally how you're going to knock their teeth out vs yelling it at them is much more affective. Most people in the world are a lot of bark and no bite. When you deliver that message nice a calm it makes people think for a second about what is being said instead of the usually shouting match. From my experience that's about the time they give up. The other times won't be discussed on here:D.

So true.

D

Deleted Account

I have a few LE friends. The best is when my sister bought a house in HB and she decided it would be a total remodel. I was down there about 4 hours a night for a while and one of my guys was there straight for 5 weeks. One of the Long Beach cops was shot in his car doing a traffic stop, and he recovered and his agency was watching him CLOSE at home during the get better time....

My sis is a gourmet cook and the Crown Vic was parked pretty close every evening to her place. She rolled out food to the boys every night. Justice well served...

I have run into a few of the boys that were pulling that duty, and those are the best peeps you will ever meet...:thumbsup

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
quartzite pd has a major shit storm brewing right now due to politics.