WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I cannot wait

Tank

Reaction score
Shit, we were out a couple weeks ago. LOL High 70s, people out running but lake was nice.
Will be in Havasu and upper river 4/1 - 4/11. Then back out for DS. Then dragging the boat back to Cali to do some ocean boating this summer.

1.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
6.png

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Shit, we were out a couple weeks ago. LOL High 70s, people out running but lake was nice.
Will be in Havasu and upper river 4/1 - 4/11. Then back out for DS. Then dragging the boat back to Cali to do some ocean boating this summer.

View attachment 1093165 View attachment 1093166

Ocean boating? Let me know when you want to run to Catalina this summer. The wife and I'll come down and jump in, and pay for the fuel👍we have a house we can stay at! And plunty of beer and locals to hang out with!

Tank

Reaction score
Ocean boating? Let me know when you want to run to Catalina this summer. The wife and I'll come down and jump in, and pay for the fuel👍we have a house we can stay at! And plunty of beer and locals to hang out with!
You got it. That’s one of the plans! Probably tow down to MDR or Long Beach though. It’s a long run (home against the swell) from Channel Islands. Was thinking I’d like to do two harbors for the night But we def want to get over to Catalina a couple times. Planning on hitting Santa Cruz for an overnight er with a couple buddies on their cruisers. Spend the weekend anchored up. 👍 I’ll let cha know if Catalina comes together.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
You got it. That’s one of the plans! Probably tow down to MDR or Long Beach though. It’s a long run (home against the swell) from Channel Islands. Was thinking I’d like to do two harbors for the night But we def want to get over to Catalina a couple times. Planning on hitting Santa Cruz for an overnight er with a couple buddies on their cruisers. Spend the weekend anchored up. 👍 I’ll let cha know if Catalina comes together.

We would be down with two harbor as we have never stayed back there. But if you want to make a trip to Avalon we got you covered!!

Javajoe

Reaction score
Starting in May. Still checking on houses to rent. Planning about 7-9 long weekends. Get new tunes and service in April. Heading to Red Rock for some rounds of golf mid April at Wolf and Paiute with the wives this time. No golf for them though. Bring on the heat