WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I have the kongflu

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
When do you think you were exposed?

Cdog

Reaction score
I should add that I have a freakishly strong sense of smell & taste. It’s really weird. Normally I can smell things my family can’t or don’t notice until I mention it.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Hahaha same! I haven’t smelled my own fart in over 6 months….. it’s pretty inconvenient because when out and about I can’t realize how deadly they are so I keep letting them rip hoping the best for everyone else… lol!
Same here, it's great, especially on airplanes :p

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I should add that I have a freakishly strong sense of smell & taste. It’s really weird. Normally I can smell things my family can’t or don’t notice until I mention it.
It's definitely strange. As I said, I mostly smell fresh are all day every day. Can't smell food cooking, can't smell most bodily odors, but occasionally the exhaust from my truck or my chap stick can be nauseating. Definitely a trip, but I do miss the sweett aroma of my own dutch oven. :p

Cdog

Reaction score
It's definitely strange. As I said, I mostly smell fresh are all day every day. Can't smell food cooking, can't smell most bodily odors, but occasionally the exhaust from my truck or my chap stick can be nauseating. Definitely a trip, but I do miss the sweett aroma of my own dutch oven. :p

As mentioned I’m a gassy SOB so this would be a bad thing for me. There would be a trail of death behind me if I just crop dusted with no restraint

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My wife was the first to get it March 16 of this year, contracted it from our nephew. There were 7 of use living together at the time and 6 out of 7 got it but it never affected me in anyway. We were part of a study with Caltech which I took part in for 30 days. She still has smell/taste issue to this day. Go figure...

boatnam2

Reaction score
I had it early in the Pandemic, Feb 2020. Day 2, 3, and 4 were the worst for me. Took about 10 days to feel 90% again.

I’m vaxxed (J&J) but took a test today. Either I have it again or this is a hell of a cold & cough. Rapid test today came back negative. I’ll do another tomorrow.
Pretty narly non covid bug going around, quite a few family members had it.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news and best to you during the sickness, I just got results that I do not have it with the test taken yesterday

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Yep. Dude at my work fully vax’d tested positive Friday.

heard it’sbasically a flu but can’t taste or smell.
Hope you Lee feeling better soon Brandon. 👍

Worst part for me was severe night sweats, and crushing chest pain.. It was an unpleasant week+

2Driver

Reaction score
As mentioned I’m a gassy SOB so this would be a bad thing for me. There would be a trail of death behind me if I just crop dusted with no restraint

To think I was just thinking about seeing if you and Greg wanted to grab lunch. :)

WYRD

Reaction score
I had the Kung Flu just over a year ago and to this day my sense of smell is still very screwed up. For the most part I can't smell most things, especially a fart. Not just my own fart, but other people, dogs, you name it.
Every time the wife says she isn't feeling well. I give her a silent covid test... if she smells it I know she is safe, she doesn't think it's as funny as I do 🤔 🤣

Last edited:

sintax

Reaction score
Unless required to fly or play a sport or for work why get tested? Stopping the data stream would put a serious dent in all of this bullshit.

Well that’s just a ridiculous statement!

How else would I know if I had this terrifyingly deadly virus or just your normal run of the mill flu if I didn’t get tested??

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I had it at the end of last year. What cured me was eating a lot of vagina
1626146196770.jpeg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Our local news outlets in Cen Cal have a constant flow of "# of cases" reports and articles every few days or so. Keeping the fear alive one "case" at a time

It’s crazy being the WuFlu that has a 99% recovery rate. I never realized the amount of weak minded individuals existed in our society while giving governors a pass who killed thousands by introducing the virus to those most susceptible, convalescent homes.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Hence the “dog” in Cdog:D

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
So got a telegram that tomorrow to get the ivermectin from a local doctor. Thanks for whoever sent me the links for that

I just popped smoke on zpack with hydro and zinc right now as well

This tight chest thing really gets my mind wound up to be honest

riverroyal

Reaction score
So got a telegram that tomorrow to get the ivermectin from a local doctor. Thanks for whoever sent me the links for that

Rest. Relax. Dont get excited. Don’t be a tough guy, if you need a hospital then do it.

derelict

Reaction score
I got it right after Thanksgiving, I felt really tired the first day, I never take naps and I had to that day, next day I was sore had the chills and still tired, third day I was feeling better and thought it was probably just a cold but then I made some spaghetti and couldn't smell the sauce cooking, I thought that was weird so I went into the garage and pulled the gas cap on the rzr and I couldn't smell gas, I got tested the next day and found out I was positive a couple days later. I had no smell or taste for over a month but it came back.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Not near the fires but I’ve always had allergies so I’m hoping that’s all it is.

Last week I was miserable. Head all plugged up, sore throat, headache...

Turned out to be a sinus infection. Some antibiotics and decongestant fixed me right up. Im almost 100 percent today.

@Blackmagic94

Hope you get better soon. 👍

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I think I am losing a little faith on these vaccines. I only got it for my elderly parents. It seems they all got problems except I have not heard or at least read about Moderna problems which is what I got. There probably is.

FreeBird236

Reaction score

I think this is where your high blood pressure might be coming from, can be scary for sure. Glad you found the Ivermectin, get well soon.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
@Blackmagic94

I have a friend who is a long time doctor at Kaiser. What he said was...

If you get sick from it, just ride it out. But, the Second you have trouble breathing, get to the hospital Immediately.

They have the tools and experience now to get you fixed up. But not if you wait too long.

That is all. Good luck brother. 👍👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Same.. like a dogs sense of smell, my whole life. I could literally tell you which chicks were on the rag in a theatre when I was a kid. Smoking helped with it somewhat.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I've got something. The snot machine is in triple overdrive. Feels more like a sinus infection with maybe a mild head cold.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wzuber

Reaction score
That is super tough because the anxiety will make it 10x worse. The brain can do crazy things to your body.

Don't forget to take C and D also.
Zinc too, especially with hydroxyq.

wzuber

Reaction score
Vitamin D (aka sunlight) is very effective in fighting any/all viruses. When covid hit they demanded everyone stay in doors.....this is why. Sunlight, Vit.-D.... is effective in fighting virous's.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
400 mg daily of hydroxychloroquine and 200mg zinc here. Has worked very well since March last yr. When I requested the HQ from my rheumatologist she had no idea it was good for fighting/curing C19.

You have Lupus

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
It's interesting everyone is talking about the sinus infection type cold recently.

Wife and I are microchipped with Pfizer.

Two weeks ago, I had heavily clogged sinuses for three days and then got ahold of some Tylenol Severe Sinus. Wife got hit with it a couple days later on 4th of July weekend. Monday she went to the doc to get a steroid spray. She got tested for COVID too. Came back negative.

So the whole sinus cold deal must just be some other bug that's fairly contagious.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's interesting everyone is talking about the sinus infection type cold recently.

Wife and I are microchipped with Pfizer.

Two weeks ago, I had heavily clogged sinuses for three days and then got ahold of some Tylenol Severe Sinus. Wife got hit with it a couple days later on 4th of July weekend. Monday she went to the doc to get a steroid spray. She got tested for COVID too. Came back negative.

So the whole sinus cold deal must just be some other bug that's fairly contagious.

I had a mild sinus headache for about 24 hours a couple days ago. I never get headaches, and rarely get sick. I just figured it was from all the crap that was stirred up in the air, maybe the heat.