WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mouth Wide Open POLE

rocket98

Reaction score
He's far from a newbie and even further from an assclown. Whitie brings the heat and so does the rest of the Familiy's navy.
Very fast crowd!!!

I'll joke with anyone no one fuks with the family

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
He's far from a newbie and even further from an assclown. Whitie brings the heat and so does the rest of the Familiy's navy.
Very fast crowd!!!

THanks Quickjet for the words. speaking of assclowns if this FOOL wants to bring his shit out to the lake I be more than happy to introduce my self and see if he wants to run his SHIT. Who is this fool anyway?

rocket98

Reaction score
THanks Quickjet for the words. speaking of assclowns if this FOOL wants to bring his shit out to the lake I be more than happy to introduce my self and see if he wants to run his SHIT. Who is this fool anyway?

Just an ole circle boat racer. Who doesn't want shot talked about his family.

All you lake racers think you got fast boats their is a big difference between both

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

I've never met him. I don't think you two share the same sense of humor though :hmm :D

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
I'll joke with anyone no one fuks with the family

Well Maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk shit about someone you dont know. I have been drag racing for the last 5 years so I dont know who you are calling a lake racer. I dont recall ever hearing of you nor seeing you at any races but I would dam sure never say you were never on the lead lap.. :D

NUTHIN

Reaction score
cool, I would like to run you with my boat. I should be a good race since your boat runs in the mid 8's.:beer
whitie, youstill running that boat? are you running both classes now? I always liked that 777 boat. very consistant FOR SURE!

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
I think LL rolled up his secret identity and went home.

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
whitie, youstill running that boat? are you running both classes now? I always liked that 777 boat. very consistant FOR SURE!

I am going to run PE with my new motor. I have a new alcohol motor in it now..Our other motor will still be in it most of the time at the lake and CFW. It is a great lake boat with the original motor in it. I couldnt ask for a better hull. Sounds to me like there will be a handfull of fast boats at CFW this year for fathers day week. You going to make it up?

suckerpunch

Reaction score
Hey Whitey, are you banging someone elses wife too? Man you get around! All joking aside, yes Whitie and family are good people, with fast flats and HYDRO's..... These guys are not to be confused with that Lot Lizzzzzzzzzard charactor, what a nut job. Cant wait to see you run that blown alky 777. I hope we do not have to pair in Red Bluff. See ya. Joe:beer

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
Hey Whitey, are you banging someone elses wife too? Man you get around! All joking aside, yes Whitie and family are good people, with fast flats and HYDRO's..... These guys are not to be confused with that Lot Lizzzzzzzzzard charactor, what a nut job. Cant wait to see you run that blown alky 777. I hope we do not have to pair in Red Bluff. See ya. Joe:beer

No Im not banging his wife, we just had a mis-communication. We have it all figured out now. I think he thought I was someone else:smackhead. And yes Joe, the motor is sitting in the boat as we speak. We still have to wire it and plumb it and mount the gas tank. Hopefully we will see you on the water soon. Take care buddy.

PS call me when you get a chance

NUTHIN

Reaction score
I am going to run PE with my new motor. I have a new alcohol motor in it now..Our other motor will still be in it most of the time at the lake and CFW. It is a great lake boat with the original motor in it. I couldnt ask for a better hull. Sounds to me like there will be a handfull of fast boats at CFW this year for fathers day week. You going to make it up?
yes my family and I will be there all week! Im going to be boatless :eek: some people are going to come down from the northwest this year. heard theres going to be some from spokane and some from up out of seattle. I believe 2 poss 3 boats from up there. think it should be a good time this year!

bondsman

Reaction score

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!! Whitie.....the new KING OF CFW!!!!!!!!!!

rocket98

Reaction score
Well Maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk shit about someone you dont know. I have been drag racing for the last 5 years so I dont know who you are calling a lake racer. I dont recall ever hearing of you nor seeing you at any races but I would dam sure never say you were never on the lead lap.. :D

I have to say your right on this one. I thought you were a lot lizzard type. My Bad. If you come to Phx. in April. Beer is on me.:beer

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
I have to say your right on this one. I thought you were a lot lizzard type. My Bad. If you come to Phx. in April. Beer is on me.:beer

No problem Rocket, I like seeing a person admit when they are wrong sometimes. I apologize for saying anything about your wife. That was out of line..Im sure she is a very nice lady and did not deserve it. :beer

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
yes my family and I will be there all week! Im going to be boatless :eek: some people are going to come down from the northwest this year. heard theres going to be some from spokane and some from up out of seattle. I believe 2 poss 3 boats from up there. think it should be a good time this year!

Cool, we should be there probably the week before for a few days. The boat will be there with 55 gallons of gas or so. My dad burns it up that week. He usually screws around on the lakes with the boat and I race it at the drags. Come by and say hello.

bondsman

Reaction score
OHHHH boy, those may be some big shoes to fill.. How about Heart Attack and Whitie lining up for a half pass maybe??:D

Dude....You better keep a safe distance away....maybe about a mile...for the first year! I'm going to be all over the place. I'll probably make those RWC boys look like their drag boat racers! I would love to do it when its safe.