WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed UTV take 3

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
He consulted with the best of the best. Nothing was overlooked. LOL!!! Is the top end lube so it can pass emissions or is needed so the motor does not go boom?
It's for the top end of the motor, which F'd up the EPA/CARB since they were only approved for E85.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It's for the top end of the motor, which F'd up the EPA/CARB since they were only approved for E85.

A friend of mine had a Chebby truck that was dual fuel. Other than Incredibly shitty gas mileage, it ran just fine on E85.

No "lube" required! 🤣

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
name me a high performance EPA/CARB engine that use top end lube? I bet you cant.

only thing I can think of is 2 stroke dirt bike with oil injection but its a red sticker.

Fishd00d

Reaction score
I believe he knew that his engine was going to be less HP then the others out on the market so that was a way to try and sell the car as the same or higher horsepower by saying with the Speed Key it would be this much HP.....that way someone didnt feel they were getting a slower car haha.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I believe he knew that his engine was going to be less HP then the others out on the market so that was a way to try and sell the car as the same or higher horsepower by saying with the Speed Key it would be this much HP.....that way someone didnt feel they were getting a slower car haha.

He's no Stephen Jobs, but he has definitely done a good job of getting Some people to go all in. 👍🏼

sandshark1

Reaction score
Was it 300hp would smoke the competition or 300hp smokes a belt? LOL!!!!

Last edited:

stonehenge

Reaction score
Was it 300hp would smoke the competition or 300hp smokes a belt? LOL!!!!
I think the latter would be true.

But either way, the current set up would smoke the entire enchilada if you used the speed key.

I hope they eventually deliver on their promises and "already paid for but not delivered" option.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Yea, they suck…

IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2152.jpeg

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
So who’s got number 131 (I think ) Orange and white. flew by them on the 5 up by the Tracy area in Cali yesterday.
Was making to of good a time to slow down and get a pic.
First one I’ve seen in person. Looked nice 👍

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I think the latter would be true.

But either way, the current set up would smoke the entire enchilada if you used the speed key.

I hope they eventually deliver on their promises and "already paid for but not delivered" option.
Gotta pass EPA and CARB first