WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What a Jerk!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Did you get asked to participate in any poll about dreamers WTG?

I bet not. That would make 2 Americans who were not part of any poll.

Good luck rusty :D
Make that 3

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He should get everyone in a room and be a leader.

The President should be blamed if there is a shutdown.

Sure. So the fact that Demoshits are forcing the shutdown over ILLEGAL ALIENS, that came here ILLEGALY, should force the American people to stop being supported by our government?

You are a special kind of stupid.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_0923.JPG
If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He should get everyone in a room and be a leader.

There Messiah has already gone there!:rolleyes:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Sure. So the fact that Demoshits are forcing the shutdown over ILLEGAL ALIENS, that came here ILLEGALY, should force the American people to stop being supported by our government?

You are a special kind of stupid.
This is where I'd like to say....BNAG!

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Just like it was a tremendously negative mark on Bill Clinton, from November 13th, until the 19th, in 1995?
Just like it was a tremendously negative mark on Bill Clinton, from December 5th, 1995, until January 6th, 1996?
Just like it was a tremendously negative mark on Obama, from October 1st, until the 17th, in 2013?

Just curious.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Big get together at my place Friday, roughly 26 peeps, I'll take a poll on how many have been asked about DACA. Anyone want to wager how many out of 26 got asked?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Big get together at my place Friday, roughly 26 peeps, I'll take a poll on how many have been asked about DACA. Anyone want to wager how many out of 26 got asked?
I've seen the pics from your parties...

klan-robes-1.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Funny. I just asked around. No one I know got asked....where do you get this 87% from? Your ass? :confused:

These the same people that took the polls for Hillary to win? LOL

RD

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wednesday, February 07, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.
[Quote: Rasmussen]

rrrr

Reaction score

Leaders don't roll over and allow underlings to dictate what path will be taken. You're clueless if you think that will happen.

You seem to forget he gave Congress six months to fix this, and the Democrats don't want a deal. Trump had everyone in the same room a month ago, and as soon as the meeting was over Schumer said he wasn't going to deal with Trump.

Two weeks ago Trump proposed to allow 1.8 million illegal aliens to stay in the US. That's a million more than the 800,000 that are registered under DACA. He wants changes to immigration as a return.

The Democrats have refused to discuss this. They don't want a deal. Why won't they sit down and discuss some give and take? You ever hear the saying "Politics is the art of the possible"?

Because they intend to drag this out until the midterms. The DACA warriors are being played for fools, and so are people like you.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

Didn't hear you blame Obama in '13.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
  • Undercover FBI informantWilliam Campbell has given written testimony toCongressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
  • Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
  • Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
  • He collected over 5,000documents and briefs over asix year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow toroute money to the ClintonFoundation
  • Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe moneyrelated to the Uranium Onedeal being stuffed intosuitcases.
  • The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
An extremely important aspect of Campbell's timeline is that theObama FBI , headed by RobertMueller, knew of the bribery scheme with the transportation company before approving the Uranium One deal which would have utilized TLI for transporting the mined uranium.

The Russians werecompromising Americancontractors in the nuclearindustry with kickbacks andextortion threats, all of whichraised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill,speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. orRussian officials."

Attorney General Jeff Sessions in testimony last week andDeputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a letter to the Senate last month tried to suggest there was noconnection between Uranium One and the nuclear bribery case. Their argument was that the criminal charges weren’t filed until 2014, while the Committee of Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval of the Uranium One sale occurred in October 2010.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...d-millions-clinton-foundation-russian-uranium

Thanks Rodger,just passing the words along. :)