WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who is still without power and where?

PaPaG

Reaction score
Wondering who is still without power and where?
A buddy lives in Laughlin Ranch in bullhead and he was told it can take up to 3 more days before he gets power back on, we were out at home in Mohave Valley from around 6 last night til around 5/530am this morning.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I am at home in California but my Girlfriend is staying at my Townhouse along with my parents. We were on the phone when the storm hit. Pretty crazy deal. The power went out yesterday around 6:15 PM or so and it is still out. I walked her through setting up the portable power station and the generator. Today she went to a friend of ours house that lives in Laughlin Ranch by the Airport and our friends power came back on around 3:30 AM.

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
Buddy just came by the house I had him take one of our gennys to his house up at Laughlin Ranch area for his fridges and possibly small air conditioner. He said he assessed the power line down area, they have the lines laid out on the road but the poles are still laying there and the first hopeful 6 hours of supposedly being done has come and gone, they are bringing in line workers from Tuscon to help with the repair. He saw some work being done in the desert thinking they may be running a bypass to at least restore power to some that lost it then working on the poles but who knows.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’m thinking because we’re so close to Valley View we got lucky. Ours came back on about 10:30 last night.

thedan

Reaction score
Our place in Bermuda Dunes(near Sabor Y Cerveza) went out at 6pm and was back by 10:30-11pm. I ran my 6500 generator through the master bathroom window and closed off to the rest of the house. It got up to 80° in the rest of the house when the power came back on.

Moabifam5

Reaction score
20 plus pole down on Bullhead pkwy. Willow Valley came back up at 1:50am. Going to take some time to get poles in and wires reset.

retaocleg

Reaction score
mary katherine gallagher here, glad you are wonderin.........we hav a wee bit of heat here, but are just fine now............you are a bit of pussys around those parts, but i think you can over come.........got a few fags and a bit of harp on the basement, so we are gravy

edit: family from ireland 😁

Last edited:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
mary katherine gallagher here, glad you are wonderin.........we hav a wee bit of heat here, but are just fine now............you are a bit of pussys around these parts, but i think you can over come.........got a few fags and a bit of harp on the basement, so we are gravy

edit: some relations that think we are pussies, translated of course
Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 7.28.59 PM.png

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
20 plus pole down on Bullhead pkwy. Willow Valley came back up at 1:50am. Going to take some time to get poles in and wires reset.
Twenty poles I saw just from Silver creek to Larado…. Pretty sure you can times five…yep still at shop no air in site…

PaPaG

Reaction score
Wife got a report from Mohave Power said some areas like parts of Boundary Cone area will not be getting power back until the weekend, (I have a buddy that lives up around there and he has power now so not sure of the exact area) I hope for those without power get it back much sooner. They reported that they were working on around 60 poles...crazy damage. Glad you guys are OK.

Joker

Reaction score
Still no power in fox creek.

Reactions: D19

thmterry

Reaction score
I heard parts of Willow Valley were still out with no time line to fix.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yea I'm double fucked....power out at my house on Parkway....power out at Shiver River in old Bullhead, already threw out about 25 gallons of ice cream ...only have two Hondas wish I had four

Let me know if you need generators rob. I have two 3500’s at my house

78Southwind

Reaction score
We got the electricity back on around 7AM. @jeepdog I have two generators at my condo you can borrow. One is new and runs on propane. The other runs on gas but you may need to test it first to make sure it still starts.

Last edited:

Ladsm

Reaction score
Our power in Palo Verde Meadows came on last night but still 1/2 of the area is down. The city pump truck is in front of my house sucking out the sewer since the sewer station is electric.

Edit all power is back on in Bullhead

Last edited:

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Let me know if you need generators rob. I have two 3500’s at my house
Much appreciated, getting the commercial back was everything....still no power in Laredo...we're are doin fine

Joker

Reaction score
I did get power back at the shop this morning at 5am....Still no power at home, at least I'm home with the wife
Rob if you need a generator and portable ac unit, it’s available over here. We’re up and running and it’s not needed

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Mohave electric said last 5% are the most labor intensive and we'll take long time to began replacing poles, lines, trafoarmer equipment....
That's us on the parkway...the good thing is the house is well built, we're into this almost 3days and my house just hit 88 degrees not bad for 110 plus days....I have two fridges and two fans running....
Thanks for the support...the town went nuts for a couple of days....pretty crazy

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Rob if you need a generator and portable ac unit, it’s available over here. We’re up and running and it’s not needed
Thanks buddy, I thank we got this....if this goes on....I'll give you a shout 😀

PaPaG

Reaction score
My buddy up in Laughlin Ranch area got power back last night, returned the genny today and was able to get both their freezers on it at one time and back to fully frozen til the power went back on. Makes you think how easily things can go south in such a short time without being as ready as possible for these kinds of situations. I am sorry for anyone that has lost a lot of food and had to suffer through this crazy time. Glad things are getting back to normal.