WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone know what a Golf Cart is worth ?

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I have an EZ GO lifted Golf Cart that my Parents want me to sell for them. It has the Monopoly Board Theme on Vinyl Graphics on it. The engine is a 2-stroke gas. It has a stereo and amp. It also has an extra set of brand new Douglas wheels. Anyone know what it's worth ? If your interested in it, let me know. It is located in Phoenix .

Attachments

• Golf Cart 007.jpg
    Golf Cart 007.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Golf Cart 001.jpg
    Golf Cart 001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 303

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
I'm guessing $2,000-$2,500. What hp is that 2-stroke and what year is it? I sold a nice street-legal v-twin 16hp Kohler 4-seat club car recently for $3,500. Carts are soft.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I think it might be an 89 model, the engine is a factory 250cc 2-stroke, HP ? But is will smoke the 14 hp 4 strokes and it climbs alot better. It's also street legal and licensed in Arizona.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's worth about 750 bucks to me if you want to sell it that cheap. I'm assuming it runs good.

RD

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
It's worth about 750 bucks to me if you want to sell it that cheap. I'm assuming it runs good.

RD

Damn, no shame in your game Dave!!! Last time I saw it running, it was running like a top. Instigator does take care of his shit almost to a fault. :)

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

RD
It runs great. Truth is, I sold it to my folks a while back and they haven't driven it but once. They were going to take it to Havasu in a year or so when they retire, but now I think my dad is thinking about a Rhino and wanted me to see what I could get for it. I'm sure it's worth more than 750 bucks and I wouldn't be doing my folks right by selling it for that, but thanks anyway.;)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It runs great. Truth is, I sold it to my folks a while back and they haven't driven it but once. They were going to take it to Havasu in a year or so when they retire, but now I think my dad is thinking about a Rhino and wanted me to see what I could get for it. I'm sure it's worth more than 750 bucks and I wouldn't be doing my folks right by selling it for that, but thanks anyway.;)

Damn! I was gonna say I got a hot steamy $10 burning a hole in my pocket! lol! Gotta love the 2 stroke. I will admit.... it would go well with my 2 stroke Merc. and my 2 stroke KX500 as well as my dads Dmax. lol we like 2 strokes here. :D

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Correction on mine, it was a Kawasaki water-cooled 16hp. Most standard carts are 9hp. Damn motor was stong and the cart would run 35mph on gps. It was a 1984 with a new body and wheels/tires. I think you should be able to get close to $2k. Most people that called on mine had issues with the year. But, the first guy that came out and drove it bought it.

Just throw it on Craigslist.

playdeep

Reaction score
...Was in Havasu this past weekend looking to buy a lifted cart.
I'm interested,call my cell 505-620-7622...Mychal

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Wasn't meant to be an insult or anything of the like.. Just throwing an "offer." Truthfully if I had more then 750 bucks to offer, I'd offer more then 750 bucks. :D Don't let my broke ass bank account come across as disrespect for your kart or you. ;)

RD

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Just to give you an idea of what golf carts are going for. I had probably close to $8k in this thing. Well thats if I would have paid full price for it all. But I was only able to get $5k for it. 24hp motor, long travel, cage. Ran almost 50 mph. It was a wheelie machine too. :D:D
________
Chrysler pl platform

Attachments

• New tires 002 (Medium).jpg
    New tires 002 (Medium).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Just to give you an idea of what golf carts are going for. I had probably close to $8k in this thing. Well thats if I would have paid full price for it all. But I was only able to get $5k for it. 24hp motor, long travel, cage. Ran almost 50 mph. It was a wheelie machine too. :D:D

I think you sold that when times were a little better too. I bet it would be tough to get $4,500 for it now. Toys are soft right now. People are hurting.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't meant to be an insult or anything of the like.. Just throwing an "offer." Truthfully if I had more then 750 bucks to offer, I'd offer more then 750 bucks. :D Don't let my broke ass bank account come across as disrespect for your kart or you. ;)

RD

Look at RD backpeddling like a mo' fo' now... :point :eek::D

Jeff, just remember RD SUX!!! :D

Director...
Reaction score

RD

RD SUX!......:p

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

RD
No disrespect taken at all. I'm the one that posted this without a price so I could get a feel for it's true value. I will just have to take the info from here and draw my own conclusions. Besides, I already had an idea of what it was worth. No worries.:beer

boatnam2

Reaction score
I would say about 2200 or so...but my wife says i sell everything to cheap.:D

boatnam2

Reaction score
so how much do you want to sell your boat for? :hmm:skull:D

GOOD QUESTION..How much you want to spend?i hate wasting time trying to make a extra buck when i ready to sell i stack them deep and sell them cheap:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No disrespect taken at all. I'm the one that posted this without a price so I could get a feel for it's true value. I will just have to take the info from here and draw my own conclusions. Besides, I already had an idea of what it was worth. No worries.:beer

So are we good at 800? :D

RD <--- got an extra 50 bucks now :D

playdeep

Reaction score
Hey Jeff..thanks for the call.
Small world isn't it..
I'm still weighing my options about a cart...I'll keep your dads in mind,btw give your father my cell# tell him to call me.I always loved talking boat with him(Especially since he's fellow ELIMINATOR guy.):D

TOBTEK

Reaction score

RD

Dave, If you want help with a cart build let me know. Do you want to go off road, or cruise the keys? If its a keys cruiser...id go for a electric cart. QUIET IS COOL!