WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bring back public execution!

azsunfun

Reaction score
were the perps caught??
One caught one on the loose.
The 17-year-old driver, whose name was not released by police due to his age, was arrested soon after the crash and taken to the Juvenile Detention Center.

Late last month, police said charges against the driver would be upgraded to include an open murder count, after investigators discovered video indicating the driver intentionally struck Probst, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

bonesfab

Reaction score
They need to put fear back into sentences. They go to jail and have it better in there than they live on the street. Execute in the court room. Bring on the drop cloth. They drop and wrap them up and carry them out. The next in line might think twice.

wzuber

Reaction score
I say tie a heavy weight to his legs drop him off the back of the boat and if he can swim back to shore he is good to go ….

if not swim w/ the fishes…
I like this idea. Maybe 1 more level behavioral modification could be added to it to include the parents having to be abord and watch the entire process? Maybe then it will become important enough to deal with disciplining their fuck'd up little asshole kids?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I believe this is the video. Probably be deleted soon. They’re fucking animals that should die a slow painful death…

rrrr

Reaction score
One caught one on the loose.
The 17-year-old driver, whose name was not released by police due to his age, was arrested soon after the crash and taken to the Juvenile Detention Center.
In Texas, the age of responsibility for felonies, including murder, is 17. The courts are also not afraid to charge juveniles as young as 13 with murder.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
I like this idea. Maybe 1 more level behavioral modification could be added to it to include the parents having to be abord and watch the entire process? Maybe then it will become important enough to deal with disciplining their fuck'd up little asshole kids?
Their parents are usually fucked up big assholes...

JDKRXW

Reaction score

I was thinking more along the lines of the parents getting the same punishment at these asshole perps.
Especially if you're an absentee father.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Hang them from the nearest tree
Great idea! :rolleyes:

Lynching_of_Francisco_Arias_and_José_Chamales.jpg
6-Table2-1.png

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Semi derailed… but anyone catch that he was retired from the city of Bell? Anyone remember what went down in the city of Bell? If you google his name and scroll down, sure do find a lot of articles.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Fucking lil bitches need to be hung from chains run through spiked shackles then have the family come in and free for all on their asses till dead.

National Airtime. Every Channel. Do this for every single one of the animals who only wear a human skin, you'll see this shit go away.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fucking lil bitches need to be hung from chains run through spiked shackles then have the family come in and free for all on their asses till dead.

National Airtime. Every Channel. Do this for every single one of the animals who only wear a human skin, you'll see this shit go away.

Keys’ shitbag trash mother said, “My son’s side of the story will be told, ‘the truth,’ not the inaccuracies the media will try to portray.”

😆

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Keys’ shitbag trash mother said, “My son’s side of the story will be told, ‘the truth,’ not the inaccuracies the media will try to portray.”

😆

The drivers mom is taking a different stance. 'I don't know why he did this. I don't know if God can forgive this.'

This is a really bad deal all around. Multiple families lives have been destroyed because of reckless actions that occurred in a matter of seconds.

We live in an incredibly sad time in our nations history. I’m in my 40’s and I grew up in the era where parents were told they can no longer spank their kids. Based on my experience with my generation, that philosophy hasn’t worked out well. Instead of reverting to tried and true methods, the powers that be have doubled down on their busted ideas. Today we are not only told that we can’t spank our kids, we can’t discipline them at all. Instead, we are expected to “redirect “ our children when they act inappropriately.

Kids need discipline and they need to be taught accountability. Until those things happen on a regular basis these types of things are going to continue to happen and happen more frequently.

500bbc

Reaction score
The drivers mom is taking a different stance. 'I don't know why he did this. I don't know if God can forgive this.'

This is a really bad deal all around. Multiple families lives have been destroyed because of reckless actions that occurred in a matter of seconds.

We live in an incredibly sad time in our nations history. I’m in my 40’s and I grew up in the era where parents were told they can no longer spank their kids. Based on my experience with my generation, that philosophy hasn’t worked out well. Instead of reverting to tried and true methods, the powers that be have doubled down on their busted ideas. Today we are not only told that we can’t spank our kids, we can’t discipline them at all. Instead, we are expected to “redirect “ our children when they act inappropriately.

Kids need discipline and they need to be taught accountability. Until those things happen on a regular basis these types of things are going to continue to happen and happen more frequently.
Can't spank them but the state can take them away from you and cut their dicks or boobs off...