WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB vs. dock

JJ McClure

Reaction score
No e bikes please. Unless they’re just for tire support or RDs video crew. 😂

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
As long as you keep your eyes closed tight and don't attempt a reach around you'll never know the difference! :oops:
Kinda like what do sky diving and getting blown by a gay guy have in common omg it feels so good but don’t look down

Last edited:

RVRKID

Reaction score
I’m not here to preach. It’s a fucking tough deal.
Maybe if some one says to him like my drs did me. Basically quit or die. With 3 kids and a wife. I finally said after 40 years. F it. Had to do it cold Turkey. I still enjoy my beers and drinks. Been 7 years and one of the hardest and best things I’ve done. For me and my family.

Sorry. Got side tracked. This is a bad docking thread. 😜
My Dad smoked forever and then one day he says I’m done he quit. He’s almost 83 and my son is so excited to be staying there all weekend with him. Crazy thing every once in awhile if we are all at a party he can have a couple drags from a cig but that’s it. i guess my point is he did it to stay alive and he’s still rolling with us.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think Wheeler was yanking your chain a bit.

Point is, why is it that people’s first reaction to somebody’s bad luck or mistake, is to put it on the internet?

Makes me lose faith in humanity.

We as a people, have becomes very tribal. I’m beginning to think there’s little hope for our country.

Everyone hates anything not of their approval. Everyone is an idiot other than those who post here.

I’d be willing to bet, if you followed ANYONE on this site around with a camera for a few days, every single one of us could be embarrassed at some point.

Put your phone down, get off your ass and help a guy struggling with something, anything.

Just this morning, I’m out on my road bike. I rode through a park in Peoria (Paloma). A woman had a toddler in one arm and a baby stroller in the other hand. She was struggling to get the stroller up the curb.

I stopped, got off my bike and helped her with the stroller. Literally took me 10 seconds to help her. Made her day easier and made my day better for helping.

We’re doomed.

I was joking at wheeler as well

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fuck that, let’s organize a charity ride from Havasu to Parker and back. Every rider gets donations per mile completed. What is it, 75 miles there and back?

That’s a chip shot. If someone wants to organize it, I’ll ride point both ways.

There can be half ride and full ride options. I could see an easy 10k donation to a good kid oriented charity in the area.

It’s my intention to raise a 100k for the kids locally in Havasu at supercat and there’s no skinny tires involved. ;) :D

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
What do I know about bicycle rides?
Nothing. The bike is just the widget that drives the dollars.

You’re an organizer. Simple.

Participants get pledges per mile, say .50 cents per mile from a half a dozen friends. That’s 3.00 per mile for 75 miles.

So Wheeler raises 225.00 for his efforts. It’s up to you, the organizer to get interest. I’m sure the Havasu bike shop would join in. There’s quite a lot of cycling there. I jump on group rides when I’m there frequently.

I’m also sure, some local businesses would jump at the chance to man a single aid station about halfway. Drinks, energy stuff, etc.

As I stated, I’d ride point, up and back. All we would need is a couple cars to run behind splits for safety.

If you’re not interested, no sweat. Just an idea.

Reaction score
No one noticed he’s wearing a mask?🤷🏻‍♂️

FA55D7F1-A15C-451C-9921-9009515FE155.jpeg

77charger

Reaction score
All money no brains and that’s facts guy sees friends cool boat guy buys boat guy try’s to dock guy becomes internet famous. 😱

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
All money no brains and that’s facts guy sees friends cool boat guy buys boat guy try’s to dock guy becomes internet famous. 😱
for all I know this might be his eighth dcb and that he's a famous Nascar driver and a card carrying Mensa member. Hope his boat is ok.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Take a look at this thread.. I threw out in offer to help someone, and wheeler made fun of me for it..

Wheeler ruins everything. 🤪🤪
Ray Charles saw it coming. ;)

rayCharles.jpeg

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How 'bout new ink? I'm about ready for my river dave tramp stamp any day now. Just awaiting approval from the moderators on my bikini pix. 😆

Working on matching knee pads.. :).

Your ad here

Reaction score
Turns out the pin that connects the cable to one of the drives fell out while in forward gear and in the panic of not being able to get into neutral he bumped the throttle and ended up on top of the dock.

Actually I really have no idea what happened but don't get the whole being an asshole because the guy can afford such a boat. If I was around I'd go help, introduce myself, and pick at the guys brain to try to learn anything to get to be able to afford such a boat.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Turns out the pin that connects the cable to one of the drives fell out while in forward gear and in the panic of not being able to get into neutral he bumped the throttle and ended up on top of the dock.

Actually I really have no idea what happened but don't get the whole being an asshole because the guy can afford such a boat. If I was around I'd go help, introduce myself, and pick at the guys brain to try to learn anything to get to be able to afford such a boat.
This actually happened to me. I would hit reverse and the boat kept going forward towards a dock in needles. Luckily I was at idle I didn't bump the throttle. had the wife shut it down as I had forgot to do so as I ran to the front. I stopped it from bumping and pushed off and limped back. But stuff happens fast. It could have easily been worse. My wife said at the time, someone could have panicked and made that much worse.