WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did we land on the moon?

rrrr

Reaction score
How about this one mobster? Real of Fake?
It's a real video conversion of an original NASA training film. Did you practice your piano lessons before the 7th grade talent show? Do you think that planning for a human to go outside a spacecraft into the vacuum of space while orbiting the Earth at 15,000 MPH might be a good idea?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Neil Armstrongs

images

a. Neil Armstrong space suit

20240122_194655.jpg

b. Neil Armstrong footprint
20240122_194854.jpg

c. Neil Armstrong space boot
Screenshot_20240122-194749_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
Neil Armstrongs

images

a. Neil Armstrong space suit

View attachment 1325466

b. Neil Armstrong footprint
View attachment 1325467

c. Neil Armstrong space boot
View attachment 1325468
If you spent 90 seconds on Google, you would find out there was an outer boot that was worn while on the moon's surface.

Jeezus.

:rolleyes:

NASM-SI-2008-12210.jpg

Attachments

• NASM-SI-2008-12210.jpg
    NASM-SI-2008-12210.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 16

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Here's my proposal -

Somebody challenge Elon Musk to develop a craft that can both land AND take-off from the moon, and return to earth. Provide him the funding source to do so.

If he can't do it . . . well, there's your answer!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Here's my proposal -

Somebody challenge Elon Musk to develop a craft that can both land AND take-off from the moon, and return to earth. Provide him the funding source to do so.

No money in it for him. 😉

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The other day in one of my group texts, we were talking about the crazy nonsense on this board and some of most wacked out crazy posters on RDP. Then someone asked if I had read this or the flat earth thread. I hadn’t, I still only read the last page. Thats enough for me. 🙄 You guys have fun in here. 🤪

TonyFanelli

Reaction score
Here's my proposal -

There's no charging stations in space😶

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The other day in one of my group texts, we were talking about the crazy nonsense on this board and some of most wacked out crazy posters on RDP. Then someone asked if I had read this or the flat earth thread. I hadn’t, I still only read the last page. Thats enough for me. 🙄 You guys have fun in here. 🤪
Group text…?
Is that like a sewing circle?🤷🏼‍♂️

IMG_3714.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
so where do we sign up for the sewing classes...

most likely held on the Moon...

there probably sewing slip covers for boots....

the 2.5 billion dollar budget could not design a boot with thread...LOL

Taboma

Reaction score
so where do we sign up for the sewing classes...

most likely held on the Moon...

there probably sewing slip covers for boots....

the 2.5 billion dollar budget could not design a boot with thread...LOL
Well, let's see what else might be the reason 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ Oh I got it, not wanting lunar soil tracked into the accent section of the LM 🤦‍♂️
Did you expect them to remove their space suit boots and expose their feet --- Come on man, stop it. :confused:

Quit it, you're embarrassing other roofers reading these threads and that's far more challenging than any lunar landing. 😖

Even worse, you've once again caused me to break my New Years resolution, damn you anyway. :mad:😁;)

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, let's see what else might be the reason 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ Oh I got it, not wanting lunar soil tracked into the accent section of the LM 🤦‍♂️
Did you expect them to remove their space suit boots and expose their feet --- Come on man, stop it. :confused:

Quit it, you're embarrassing other roofers reading these threads and that's far more challenging than any lunar landing. 😖

Even worse, you've once again caused me to break my New Years resolution, damn you anyway. :mad:😁;)
IMG_3747.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
Nope, it's on me, not him if I can't ignore his chum line and resist getting drawn in. Like stopping smoking, you keep thinking that it's OK to just have one.
I've been doing really well ignoring his version of insanity, today I slipped up.
I know I can do better, I can do this. 👍, today I slipped up.
bnag.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

here you go T

maybe you and RR can sell these to NASA...

make a few extra bucks..

I LOVE IT!!

Keep the DREAM ALIVE

20240123_160421.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20240117_190240.jpg

these guys enjoying comedy also...

their just laughing at me...

love it..

2 BILLION dollar program with that image...

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE

rrrr

Reaction score
It would be one thing if you had cogent and lucid arguments to support the assertion that NASA duped the world by faking the Apollo program.

But the nonsense you post as an argument is so easily proven to be false it's laughable.

But carry on. It's entertaining.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
It would be one thing if you had cogent and lucid arguments to support the assertion that NASA duped the world by faking the Apollo program.

But the nonsense you post as an argument is so easily proven to be false it's laughable.

But carry on. It's entertaining.
concur..very entertaining reading the information posted

Keep the Dream Alive

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231227-195937_Gallery.jpg

1969 Moon Mission Nasa budget
2.5 billion

attached image Lunar "EAGLE" (most remembered as The Eagle has Landed)

the Eagle was designed and Built by the BEST in the world.

Flew in space as many RDP'er agree..

well in my eyes... it looks like NASA accepted the LOW BID Sheet metal company..

THIS IMAGE FROM NASA website.

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE

which company is "DREAM WORKS"

rrrr

Reaction score
View attachment 1325725

1969 Moon Mission Nasa budget
2.5 billion

attached image Lunar "EAGLE" (most remembered as The Eagle has Landed)

the Eagle was designed and Built by the BEST in the world.

Flew in space as many RDP'er agree..

well in my eyes... it looks like NASA accepted the LOW BID Sheet metal company..

THIS IMAGE FROM NASA website.

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE

which company is "DREAM WORKS"
Those are insulation sheets designed to minimize temperature extremes on the electrical and mechanical equipment located in the unpressurized section of the LM.

Next.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Those are insulation sheets designed to minimize temperature extremes on the electrical and mechanical equipment located in the unpressurized section of the LM.

Next.
OOOHHHH MY F.ING GOD!!!!

LOL

You WIN!!!

JB in so cal

Reaction score
So we shoulda just shoved the lunar lander off the edge of the flat earth. It would just float down to the moon poster on the wall. Our view of it would probably be obscured by the chem trails being sprayed by the hundreds of thousands of airline employees with knowledge of everything staying completely silent.

And the Oompa Loompas could all perform a finale as the credits roll....

rrrr

Reaction score
Top: Not a photo, a video frame capture from the TV transmission to Earth on July 20, 1969 over the Unified S-Band communications system.

Photo: Not the horizon behind the camera, it's the lunar day-night dividing line. The sun is extremely low above the horizon in front of him. The early moon landings all took place in the first day or two of the 28 day lunar cycle to reduce the temperature exposures to the spacecraft and astronauts. You can tell this is so because of the length of Aldrin's, Armstrong's and the Lunar Module's shadows reflected in Aldrin's visor.

Edit: And I don't Google this stuff. It's common knowledge among those that know the space program.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Really sad around here when you see fucked up stupid posts and not necessary to see who posted the fucked up info,you just know who it is,too bad after all the good content over the years from that member.