WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

EMERALD COVE MEMBERSHIP???FOR SALE ???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
and part two... anyone been to the one at pismo beach?

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
i'll sell you ours. I haven't stayed there in years. we can talk this eve if interested. i'll have to dig out paperwork.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Sold mine there last year, still a really good deal if you use it right. There is a $1100 transfer fee now just a FYI.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Sold mine there last year, still a really good deal if you use it right. There is a $1100 transfer fee now just a FYI.

Ouch. I don't plan on selling...I capped my dues at $298

I don't use mine much, but when we do we have a great time.
I'm going to leave my 5th there and pay them to put it on waterfront and take it back off.
Seems like the best way. Then I can tow the boat down from Havazoo

boatnam2

Reaction score
That's what i did, had a older 5th wheel we left there. Sold the whole deal membership and trailer together.

cxr

Reaction score
its been awhile what does the membership offer?

plus these prices seem high to me is there a difference between the 6K and the 2500 membership?

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
its been awhile what does the membership offer?

plus these prices seem high to me is there a difference between the 6K and the 2500 membership?

They have quite a few different memberships. Standard, Silver, Gold and Platinum from what I remember.
With the standard membership you can stay at one of their parks 2 weeks, then you have to be out a week, then you can go back in for another 2 weeks.
As the membership gets upgraded you can stay longer before you have to go out for a week.
You get water, sewer, and 30amp service in the front rows. Back rows have 50 amp.

You call and reserve in advance, then show up and get assigned a spot and put your name on the list for riverfront and get a pager.
Once your pager goes off, you have 30 mins to go to the office and tell them you want to move to river front.
If you don't get there in time or don't like that spot, you go back to the bottom of the list.

Our membership includes the trailer package so we could rent one of their units if we wanted to. $59 for small $79 for the large trailers per night.
We also get a one week cottage rental through RPI that we trade for condos.