WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey all.. stoppin in

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Thought I would stop in and say Hello to everyone. Great place Dave.. Love it.. :beer

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
The stock value in this joint just went waayy up...

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
UH-OH.....make sure the forum is going to be able to handle all that posting now Dave. :D

Welcome Mrs. FV. :beer

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
LOL!! Thanks for the warm welcome to the newbie.. :beer

Director...
Reaction score
Welcome Ma'am.....Dave says you have to keep your top on...:eek::p

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I am a little upset that I only saw you for about 3 seconds last weekend. :eek: What happened to you guys? I missed you!! I had to get drunk and take care of myself. LOL :D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I am a little upset that I only saw you for about 3 seconds last weekend. :eek: What happened to you guys? I missed you!! I had to get drunk and take care of myself. LOL :D

well to make a long story short. we had stuff to do for the house and we didn't have a ride to the sandbar. :( But those 3 seconds were great.. I am sorry we couldn't hang out more. Next time though.

well have to have jason and Jamie watch us so we can both get plastered.. :beer:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Mrs Vee!! I'm glad to see you made it over!

A little update on my remodel!
I just bought my tile about 20 minutes ago! :) I was down at Home Depot looking at Cabinets and saw some tile that I thought would look good.. The original tile was 2.79 a sq ft, the guy was discounting to 2.50 for us. I laid out 3 samples on the ground for my mom to pick from without regarding price. Her, Stacy, and I agreed that this other stuff looked way better then our current pick. :) The kicker of it is, it's porcelane, and it's 75 cents a square foot! :eek: Bought all my tile for my house, plus an extra 200 square feet for 1129.00 :)

RD

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score

I just bought my tile about 20 minutes ago! :) I was down at Home Depot looking at Cabinets and saw some tile that I thought would look good.. The original tile was 2.79 a sq ft, the guy was discounting to 2.50 for us. I laid out 3 samples on the ground for my mom to pick from without regarding price. Her, Stacy, and I agreed that this other stuff looked way better then our current pick. :) The kicker of it is, it's porcelane, and it's 75 cents a square foot! :eek: Bought all my tile for my house, plus an extra 200 square feet for 1129.00 :)

RD

wow. That's cool. see you just have to shop around. :D

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I like porcelain. Char can probably attest to the fact that it scratches less than just about anything out there.

Nice to finally meet you guys after 4 years. :beer

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score

RD

Sweet!