WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Damar Hamlin Dead

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No, never had this issue pre-COVID. My doctor said its part of the long COVID stuff
Unfortunately...lots of people here have what seems like diminished lung capacity, but that's not it. It's like the lungs aren't processing as efficiently. Us being between 5 and 6000ft, doesn't help.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well, he can snap all he wants. If that was him there would have been reporters fuckin 3 deep the minute he stepped out of the car. Weirdest comeback I've ever seen. Oh I get it . Social distancing ? Riggggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttttt. Why do they lie when they are so bad at it ?
🥱🤫🤔🤣

Computer Guy.jpg
Ackmed.jpg
bean.jpg
images (1).jpg

dribble

Reaction score
That’s exactly what it is. In about 8 billion years they figure. But it’s also relevant that our Milky Way is in the process of colliding with the Andromeda galaxy right now, but won’t fully envelop for about 4 billion years or so. That predates our sun dying by an estimated 4 billion years give or take, and it’s not clear what that’ll do to our little backyard solar system?
Either way, we’ll be long gone! Lol
All suns die, nothing fantasy about it. Ours is approaching middle age in cosmic time.
Maybe you'll be long gone. I got the vaccine. I'm safe.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
How could anyone see the guy at the Bills game? It was full blown snowing and you couldn’t see crap. Now if it wasn’t snowing and they could have gotten a clear shot and all this wouldn’t even be a topic.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
How could anyone see the guy at the Bills game? It was full blown snowing and you couldn’t see crap. Now if it wasn’t snowing and they could have gotten a clear shot and all this wouldn’t even be a topic.
It’s winter. Just go with all the. Well you call it what you want.
I think he is recovering just fine and will be seen very soon 👍

PlanB

Reaction score
Common issue with Long COVID patients is easily exhausted. I am wiped out by about 1pm everyday.
Same with vaccine injured. It's better now, but at my worst I could easily sleep 16 hours a day. Always tired.