WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Countdown Has Has Begun.....

River Runnin

Reaction score
I posted the message below and just copy and pasted it here. I have spent a lot of years here, have had a load of fun, and meet a few of y'all! Took a lot of boating pics, and worked with WMI for several years runnin my boat (since RD's Parker Enduro) with a rescue team aboard. Same with the NWSRA Ski team. I've had a great time! -- And hope I can get back to it! :) This is a great group and I've been very grateful to be a part of it! --- And just remember! -- First Place!.. Havasu's Coolest Boat Winner!:D

Well Mates! My countdown has begun. I'm getting ready for some tough times ahead - I'm pretty sure. A good part is happening Wednesday, I'll be meeting two game warriors (one flying out from the NY area i guess) that have helped me get started in this game and developed a webship with - over the past 4 years. Mel (BSC) and Cord are coming to meet, BS, and have lunch and dinner. Thursday I go in for a Angiogram, stents (if worthy) and find out what is going on with me heart. The Hernia from a blood thinner sneeze is a concern, but the ultrasound I had a couple weeks ago has me a bit more concerned! Said they showed a couple masses in me abdomen. I know this is to much info, But y'all have been awesome allowing me to be here, fight with, and supportive! Thank You ALL! .... I'll keep on fighting a day at a time! ..... And! ...>>>

youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI

River Runnin

Reaction score
Hey hey! Don't get all dower and shit.

I thought I was doomed a few years ago and it turned out to be something completely treatable. Let the Dr.s do their thing and keep yourself educated on whatever might be going on.
I do appreciate that! But the Dr. (surgeon) in Vegas when I went for the Hernia evaluation planted them thoughts in My head (and been dealing with the best I (we) can) That I likely wouldn't make it through the procedure! :( Kind of a hard pill to swallow!

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I do appreciate that! But the Dr. (surgeon) in Vegas when I went for the Hernia evaluation planted them thoughts in My head (and been dealing with the best I (we) can) That I likely wouldn't make it through the procedure! :( Kind of a hard pill to swallow!
You got this!

It's easy to think the worst. Just go and deal with this one thing at a time.
I can send you funny memes while you are waiting at the Dr. office!

Lumpy

Reaction score
Hang tough and stay positive! Don't know ya but judging by your post I know you're going to pull through and get your issues sorted out.
Again...stay positive and keep pushing! Sending prayers and super energy in your direction!!!!

sonicss31

Reaction score
It’s not gonna be easy but you got this. We’re all pulling for you too. Positive vibes and prayers coming your way. 👍

Jay Dub

Reaction score
I posted the message below and just copy and pasted it here. I have spent a lot of years here, have had a load of fun, and meet a few of y'all! Took a lot of boating pics, and worked with WMI for several years runnin my boat (since RD's Parker Enduro) with a rescue team aboard. Same with the NWSRA Ski team. I've had a great time! -- And hope I can get back to it! :) This is a great group and I've been very grateful to be a part of it! --- And just remember! -- First Place!.. Havasu's Coolest Boat Winner!:D

Well Mates! My countdown has begun. I'm getting ready for some tough times ahead - I'm pretty sure. A good part is happening Wednesday, I'll be meeting two game warriors (one flying out from the NY area i guess) that have helped me get started in this game and developed a webship with - over the past 4 years. Mel (BSC) and Cord are coming to meet, BS, and have lunch and dinner. Thursday I go in for a Angiogram, stents (if worthy) and find out what is going on with me heart. The Hernia from a blood thinner sneeze is a concern, but the ultrasound I had a couple weeks ago has me a bit more concerned! Said they showed a couple masses in me abdomen. I know this is to much info, But y'all have been awesome allowing me to be here, fight with, and supportive! Thank You ALL! .... I'll keep on fighting a day at a time! ..... And! ...>>>

youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI
God Bless

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will be keeping you in my prayers. You can fight through this!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Best to you and your family as you move through these challenging times. They are able to do amazing things medically these days. You got this and will have many days more here with the rest of the inmates on RDP.

You got this!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
River Runnin,
You been here @RDP many years. No doubt you know TPC (Ross). If possible talk to Ross. Not going to type out & post personal stuff regarding RDP member other than to say Ross defines the definition of survivor.
Stay positive RR.

rrrr

Reaction score
I'm sending prayers and energy to you. You're not alone on this journey.

SnoC653

Reaction score
Prayers are with you. Just remember, no mater what the doctors say or think there is nothing that is impossible for our Lord. I have no doubt that your doctors are top notch so I'll be praying that he guides their thoughts and hands during your procedure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Bob, I am really sorry to read this. Please know that our family is pulling for you, and if there's anything I can do to help you out I'm available.

RD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One day at a time, like you said. Also, get a second opinion, it is worth the effort.

Prayers to you and your family.

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you’re going through such a scary
time. Stay strong, stay positive.

Prayers and your {dysfunctional} RDP Family
are with you.

“Mrs.”

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Stay positive and keep fighting. Nothing is impossible. Prayers sent.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sorry to read this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong my friend. 🙏

Backlash

Reaction score
Keep on Runnin!! Good luck and know that we are all thinking about you! Keep us updated if you can Sir! 👍👍

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Bob, our best thoughts and vibes are with you and your family during this time. Keep your head up, and we will continue to keep you in our thoughts, and hope for the best results.