WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Outlaw Nationals?

parker ed

Reaction score
I heard they will be at Pirates this year? Has anyone heard anything?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Not happening at Sundance. Have not heard anything else.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that they were trying for pirates but nothing confirmed at this point

NicPaus

Reaction score
It would be bitchen if they figured something out to make it happen! Miss those days at Sundance!
Find a Buyer this week! And they can make it happen at Sundance. Otherwise Pirates if they are willing to host it.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_4840.png

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I will have find out if my friend is coming up. He had the fastest last year i believe.

parker ed

Reaction score
Is that off a shirt that can be purchased somewhere?...Those are my friends Leonard and Mel, how cool.
Not sure. A friend posted it on Facebook. I copied and saved it but apparently something got screwed up.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
What time of day does this event not happen?

Last edited:

Track Man

Reaction score
Tony told me 8 to 830. Well, I’m not getting there till 830. There’s a lot of beautiful boats down there. When I get there, Guy asked me if I was running. I told him of course, isn’t everybody. He said no. Yes, we got some trailer queens but they’re beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_6139.jpeg
    IMG_6139.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6142.jpeg
    IMG_6142.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_6141.jpeg
    IMG_6141.jpeg
    990.7 KB · Views: 166

BingerFang

Reaction score
Little windy out here today. Hopefully everyone stays safe!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
was gonna say, i recognized that one.

hope you guys get more pics and vids.

I'm working this weekend and couldnt make it out :(

I’m not sure who owns it now. I sure hope they’re enjoying it, it’s a great boat.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Decided to ride my T7 down to Parker yesterday to get away from editing for a bit. Brought one of my old cams and shot a few photos. Nice selection of hardware this year!

Edit: For some reason the site won't let me load pics even at web res

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Decided to ride my T7 down to Parker yesterday to get away from editing for a bit. Brought one of my old cams and shot a few photos. Nice selection of hardware this year!

Edit: For some reason the site won't let me load pics even at web res

Weird someone else said that recently but others aren’t having problems. What is it saying?

Track Man

Reaction score
Last night I loaded a few pics and it worked. Then it said pics were too big could not load. All my pics are the same size.

Track Man

Reaction score
This one was super clean . I ran my boat about 10 o’clock this morning. water was rougher than shit. I made some great passes at least 10 of them. Right at the end I hit a roller went up sideways. Scared me a little bit. Eric at fast loud photography got it. He’ll be putting it up somewhere.
IMG_6166.jpeg
IMG_6167.jpeg

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
Damn I'm disappointed I missed this year! Looks like a great turnout.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Never seen Pirates so packed!

Track Man

Reaction score
I just got this pic sent to me. There should be some good footage coming . I was driving my ass off yesterday. I did get scared once when my boat want a little sideways. Must of hit my return roller, but I will watch for that. I try to stay in the same path.
FB_IMG_1701039598893.jpeg

brgrcru

Reaction score
I thought Dave’s CP was super nasty.
But I’m partial to those Cp’s
bad ass boats and a fun show to watch

poncho

Reaction score
I just got this pic sent to me. There should be some good footage coming . I was driving my ass off yesterday. I did get scared once when my boat want a little sideways. Must of hit my return roller, but I will watch for that. I try to stay in the same path. View attachment 1307173
Beautiful Hot Rod. 👍

poncho

Reaction score
What Tony posted on FB

The 2023 8th annual Outlaw Nationals was a great success. It was the first time at a new venue at Pirates Den and we battled little problems but overall it was a great time with lots of amazing boats and equipment. First I want to thank Zeb and Tim from Pirates for opening up their doors for our non event. They went above and beyond to make it happen and we are so appreciative of their entire staff.
Rusty Parker and LeAnn Parker thank for all your invaluable help this weekend. You have no idea how much we appreciate you two.
Leonard Pope and Mellanie Gill, thank you for all you do to help us. From launching boats to toting around shirts you guys are always on it.
Anthony Prieto and Matt Woodward thank you guys for running traffic control and watching after the boats and just being a presence. 🤙🏼.
My patrol boats Jeanette and Jim Durgeloh and Mike Ghianuli, thank you for spending your days on the water helping us control traffic and keep the water safe.
David Poffenbarger thank you for doing the announcing for us. You did awesome!
Tim and Lindley Diskin for blowing up the outlaws on JackFM 🤙🏼. See you next year.
My beautiful wife Sandra and DC King, thank you both for dealing with shirt sales, setup and everything thrown at us. We ran out of shirts early but she is placing another order tomorrow for people who ordered shirts or hoodies. PM Sandra if you’d like to purchase official Outlaw shirts. You guys killed it ❤️.
This would not have run as smoothly as it did and frankly we would’ve struggled without the support and help from Joe Masek, Lori Snavely-Masek, Matt and Ally Roach and Jason and Donielle Naylor. This group always comes through to make things happen. They ran the outramp with faulty waders and launched and trailered all the boats that ran. All of them. They sold raffle tickets. They communicated with the announcer to provide info to the crowd. They had the RIVER CLOSED signs made. They help organize this event for everyone and this includes Jojo Masek and Jaden Erschen for all their much appreciated help. These are truly Ride or Die friends and I love all of you.
To all the participants in the show, thank you for playing nice together and going with the flow of the show. You all deserve a big hand for how you conducted yourselves on and off the water. There were boats running constantly with very little down time.
My day was made when I saw dogs being adopted and then being walked around with their new families. Bill and Jan Speer I’m so happy you got a beautiful puppy. ❤️
What started off as joke between 2 friends has turned into this huge gathering once a year where we can all come together and play boats.

* special thank you to Joe Alcorn, Diane Nordland, Al Acorn and mama Alcorn for feeding us an enormous Thanksgiving feast and dinners each night. We are always so spoiled when we’re with you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If I have forgotten anyone I apologize. There is a whole village of people to make this happen. Do not plan on this being even bigger next year. It’s not happening 😉

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
What Tony posted on FB

The 2023 8th annual Outlaw Nationals was a great success. It was the first time at a new venue at Pirates Den and we battled little problems but overall it was a great time with lots of amazing boats and equipment. First I want to thank Zeb and Tim from Pirates for opening up their doors for our non event. They went above and beyond to make it happen and we are so appreciative of their entire staff.
Rusty Parker and LeAnn Parker thank for all your invaluable help this weekend. You have no idea how much we appreciate you two.
Leonard Pope and Mellanie Gill, thank you for all you do to help us. From launching boats to toting around shirts you guys are always on it.
Anthony Prieto and Matt Woodward thank you guys for running traffic control and watching after the boats and just being a presence. 🤙🏼.
My patrol boats Jeanette and Jim Durgeloh and Mike Ghianuli, thank you for spending your days on the water helping us control traffic and keep the water safe.
David Poffenbarger thank you for doing the announcing for us. You did awesome!
Tim and Lindley Diskin for blowing up the outlaws on JackFM 🤙🏼. See you next year.
My beautiful wife Sandra and DC King, thank you both for dealing with shirt sales, setup and everything thrown at us. We ran out of shirts early but she is placing another order tomorrow for people who ordered shirts or hoodies. PM Sandra if you’d like to purchase official Outlaw shirts. You guys killed it ❤️.
This would not have run as smoothly as it did and frankly we would’ve struggled without the support and help from Joe Masek, Lori Snavely-Masek, Matt and Ally Roach and Jason and Donielle Naylor. This group always comes through to make things happen. They ran the outramp with faulty waders and launched and trailered all the boats that ran. All of them. They sold raffle tickets. They communicated with the announcer to provide info to the crowd. They had the RIVER CLOSED signs made. They help organize this event for everyone and this includes Jojo Masek and Jaden Erschen for all their much appreciated help. These are truly Ride or Die friends and I love all of you.
To all the participants in the show, thank you for playing nice together and going with the flow of the show. You all deserve a big hand for how you conducted yourselves on and off the water. There were boats running constantly with very little down time.
My day was made when I saw dogs being adopted and then being walked around with their new families. Bill and Jan Speer I’m so happy you got a beautiful puppy. ❤️
What started off as joke between 2 friends has turned into this huge gathering once a year where we can all come together and play boats.

* special thank you to Joe Alcorn, Diane Nordland, Al Acorn and mama Alcorn for feeding us an enormous Thanksgiving feast and dinners each night. We are always so spoiled when we’re with you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If I have forgotten anyone I apologize. There is a whole village of people to make this happen. Do not plan on this being even bigger next year. It’s not happening 😉
Was definitely the best show yet. Well run with a lot of hardware If you missed it shame on you. Thanks to everyone involved it was awesome

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I just got this pic sent to me. There should be some good footage coming . I was driving my ass off yesterday. I did get scared once when my boat want a little sideways. Must of hit my return roller, but I will watch for that. I try to stay in the same path. View attachment 1307173
tm3.JPG