WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I made mention of a new magic box

lrg147

Reaction score
Same. All buffering. I have better luck when I find the local area channel to that game and view it.
That’s how I was watching it on Limitless and still buffering. Hoping for better viewing next week.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
YouTube can take Sunday Ticket and shove it up their ass. I wish they’d lose millions. Fuck streaming. 😡

satellitemike

Reaction score
Go to all the CBS and FOX channels and find it there, worked great for me yesterday.

Daycruzin

Reaction score
I bought this thing back in 2015 or 16, I think. It burned up a few months later. Big poof of smoke, and died. I chucked it in the trash and gave up. Waste of money I thought at the time. I then got turned on to a minix box. That was cool and worked great for a few years til i had to keep resetting it. Since then, I've bit the bullet and have been paying for service. Getting tired of that again.

So what's different now? It was an absolute pain to get anything to stream at a decent enough quality. Yes, I had more than enough bandwith.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I bought this thing back in 2015 or 16, I think. It burned up a few months later. Big poof of smoke, and died. I chucked it in the trash and gave up. Waste of money I thought at the time. I then got turned on to a minix box. That was cool and worked great for a few years til i had to keep resetting it. Since then, I've bit the bullet and have been paying for service. Getting tired of that again.

So what's different now? It was an absolute pain to get anything to stream at a decent enough quality. Yes, I had more than enough bandwith.
3 months in here.
Saw buffering for a bit on my limitless app.
Switched to super VOD and super TV apps and zero buffering problems.
But I am back on limitless right now for new deadliest catch with zero buffering, perfect picture.
Haven’t seen any buffering in a long time now.

Daycruzin

Reaction score
3 months in here.
But I am back on limitless right now for new deadliest catch with zero buffering, perfect picture.
Cool. Thanks. I may give it another go. 7-8 years...tech has surely improved for these things.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
IMG_6862.jpeg

The new model upgraded model of the M3 is now available. It’s called the M3 Pro which features everything the M3 has plus now comes with a Bluetooth Remote Control / 3 Voice activated apps and another premium app called Supreme VOD. They are available for $225 shipped

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
3 months in here.
I get occasional lock ups on Super TV. Limitless works flawlessly for us.

Can’t believe the programming. Why is DTV and Dish still in business?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I get occasional lock ups on Super TV. Limitless works flawlessly for us.

Can’t believe the programming. Why is DTV and Dish still in business?
Live tv is pretty flawless now on both for me. My internet provider has done some maintenance work off and on since I first got hooked up. As you know, brand new house and brand new utility hookups.
Super VOD is better than limitless VOD for me only because it loads so damned fast!
But both play basically flawless now. 👍

I have zero idea why anyone pays for any tv at all today.

I was a hold out just like you. 24 years with DTV.
My estimate is I paid them over $60K over that time, more if we include Sunday ticket.
Netflix is next to go, I’ll keep prime for now.
I’m watching Sopranos now on Super VOD.
Zero buffering. In fact, I haven’t seen any buffering or lockups since this weekend when I restarted my router after Optimum did some work.
Just since July I’ve saved over $800, and have an incalculable amount of more viewing options, the very least of which is the exact real time schedule and channels that I was paying DTV $200 a month for.
SAME EXACT CHANNELS, same exact times, as you know!

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Live tv is pretty flawless now on both for me. My internet provider has done some maintenance work off and on since I first got hooked up. As you know, brand new house and brand new utility hookups.
Super VOD is better than limitless VOD for me only because it loads so damned fast!

My estimate is I paid them over $60K over that time, more if we include Sunday ticket.
Zero buffering. In fact, I haven’t seen any buffering or lockups since this weekend when I restarted my router after Optimum did some work.
Just since July I’ve saved over $800, and have an incalculable amount of more viewing options, the very least of which is the exact real time schedule and channels that I was paying DTV $200 a month for.
There’s a “Netflix Originals” channel on limitless. It has all the popular and current Netflix offerings, so Netflix has zero value anymore

buck35

Reaction score
View attachment 1290372
The new model upgraded model of the M3 is now available. It’s called the M3 Pro which features everything the M3 has plus now comes with a Bluetooth Remote Control / 3 Voice activated apps and another premium app called Supreme VOD. They are available for $225 shipped
Please send email so I can purchase thanks. Ken

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There’s a “Netflix Originals” channel on limitless. It has all the popular and current Netflix offerings, so Netflix has zero value anymore
Exactly. Already perused it!😎
Limitless has all the app channels.
And every premium movie channels. HBO etc.
My friends that visited last week were stunned. I showed them there’s almost no reason to actually tune into any live tv unless you want to watch real time (like Battlebots!👍) because every movie or series you can think of is on VOD with no commercials.
Super has some of the content I like from Prime, mostly the Dr Steven Greer stuff and a lot of the ufo docs.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Exactly. Already perused it!😎
Limitless has all the app channels.
And every premium movie channels. HBO etc.
My friends that visited last week were stunned. I showed them there’s almost no reason to actually tune into any live tv unless you want to watch real time (like Battlebots!👍) because every movie or series you can think of is on VOD with no commercials.
Super has some of the content I like from Prime, mostly the Dr Steven Greer stuff and a lot of the ufo docs.
I was ~180 per month for each home. So for ~400+- total I’m not paying a dime now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I was ~180 per month for each home. So for ~400+- total I’m not paying a dime now.
You got one for the cabin as well?
I’m gonna pick up a new one and move this one to my bedroom.

The $200 I’m saving now is half the difference of my house payment increase versus the rent I was paying.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yep. But my Satellite Internet is so bad, it usually doesn’t work. It’s Viasat terrible would be a huge improvement
I wondered what you had up there.
I’m paying $59 for 1gig with Optimum.
In Havasu I was paying $133 for 400 Mb…with Optimum. Lol
This is the intro rate, but as soon as they jack it I’ll go with tri state wifi like most of my neighbors.
But really no complaints with optimum considering it’s all new grid work or whatever. I had to wait 2 weeks initially for them to even run their lines underground.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
I’ll be in Lake Havasu this weekend near the Boat House Grill if anyone is looking to get one of the new M3 pro units. I’ll bring some out with me and I’ll sell them at $220 each Cash Price.

[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_6862.jpeg
    IMG_6862.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 46

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

So thats using these devices sold by the guy on here?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So thats using these devices sold by the guy on here?
Yeah
They also sell them on Walmart.com and Amazon and EBay.
They are an actual retail product, not some secret back room box.
Magic Mike on here is a distributor so it’s a better deal to get them from him rather than order them online.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah
Magic Mike on here is a distributor so it’s a better deal to get them from him rather than order them online.

They sell these at Walmart? With these apps etc?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yeah
So…one for each TV just like the old setups and a good internet connection?

The ones I bought before became very user unfriendly. New softwares kept coming out and mine wouldnt work as before

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So…one for each TV just like the old setups and a good internet connection?

The ones I bought before became very user unfriendly. New softwares kept coming out and mine wouldnt work as before
Yeah, one per tv.
I do miss DVR but it’s kind of meaningless with all the streaming anyway.
I’ve only ever had this M3, like 4 months now maybe?
I only have downloaded and use 3 apps.
I can’t imagine having anything more as everything I could ever imagine is available on limitless and super.
I learned how to capture my favorite channels on both apps, and how to navigate the VOD and guides on those apps.
The apps themselves update content every day or whenever opened. At least the 3 I have.
The biggest problem so far is the stock remote is extremely weak.
I’d go Bluetooth remote every time going forward.
But I can’t say any of it is user unfriendly so far.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yeah, one per tv.
I do miss DVR but it’s kind of meaningless with all the streaming anyway.
I’ve only ever had this M3, like 4 months now maybe?
I only have downloaded and use 3 apps.
I can’t imagine having anything more as everything I could ever imagine is available on limitless and super.
I learned how to capture my favorite channels on both apps, and how to navigate the VOD and guides on those apps.
The apps themselves update content every day or whenever opened. At least the 3 I have.
The biggest problem so far is the stock remote is extremely weak.
I’d go Bluetooth remote every time going forward.
But I can’t say any of it is user unfriendly so far.
Thanks Tommy.....I pay for NTFLX and SLING.

All the NTFLX, HBO, Showtime, NBA, Pro Football, NCAA and over the air stuff is on there?

This could allow me to cancel my services and I have a good data plan for streaming. Sounds like it might be a good move for me personally.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy.....I pay for NTFLX and SLING.

All the NTFLX, HBO, Showtime, NBA, Pro Football, NCAA and over the air stuff is on there?
All HBO is, and all the other premium movie channels. can’t say if ALL of Netflix is on there, but everything I’ve looked for is there.
Watched “Old Dads” today, it’s a Netflix show.
Limitless has a Netflix category on both movies and series sub apps.
All sports packages are on limitless.
First time I tried nfl it buffered, but has played fine ever since. (Couple months maybe?)
I’m canceling my Netflix but keeping prime.
I watch stuff on my phone with prime when away from home.

But like I said, I’ve only downloaded 3 apps.
There is an entire page of apps I’ve never even looked at.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
All HBO is, and all the other premium movie channels. can’t say if ALL of Netflix is on there, but everything I’ve looked for is there.
Watched “Old Dads” today, it’s a Netflix show.
Limitless has a Netflix category on both movies and series sub apps.
All sports packages are on limitless.
First time I tried nfl it buffered, but has played fine ever since. (Couple months maybe?)
I’m canceling my Netflix but keeping prime.
I watch stuff on my phone with prime when away from home.

But like I said, I’ve only downloaded 3 apps.
There is an entire page of apps I’ve never even looked at.
Sold! Lol. Tx

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
@was thatguy , my inlaw actually uses his phone as a Hotspot I think, and links the box to it. He's done it while out in the desert off roading (Cali roughing it). That may be an option for you as well. It probably depends on cell coverage, and your worksites may be remote as hell...and I don't know the tech end of the "linking" either.

RichL

Reaction score
Thinking real hard about this.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
@was thatguy , my inlaw actually uses his phone as a Hotspot I think, and links the box to it. He's done it while out in the desert off roading (Cali roughing it). That may be an option for you as well. It probably depends on cell coverage, and your worksites may be remote as hell...and I don't know the tech end of the "linking" either.
Thats what I do. Current location full bars and most places on the road good coverage. It works well

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I hotspot my phone all the time at work.
Our server based programs push data every 5 minutes to the home servers in Houston.
So we have to hotspot our phones so the laptops can stay connected.
In the old days we had to use a plug in card associated with a cell account, remember that?

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I hotspot my phone all the time at work.
Our server based programs push data every 5 minutes to the home servers in Houston.
So we have to hotspot our phones so the laptops can stay connected.
In the old days we had to use a plug in card associated with a cell account, remember that?
I'm trailing edge of technology...I remember seeing ads on TV for things that looked like hockey pucks though.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I ordered yesterday and it was in my mailbox in under 24 hours. Hooked it all up and loaded Limitless and SuperVOD. The remote seemed kind of wonky until I figured out you have to pair the remote to the box. Seems to work bitchin' now. Watching Thursday Night football. I have the Soprano's lined up to watch and another feed to watch F1. My local channels are saved in my favorites. It's pretty badass.

Thanks MagicMike!!

And

Thanks was thatguy for the App suggestions. 👍

MagicMike909

Reaction score
How do I find you if I make it out to Havasu this weekend ?
I’m leaving to head out that way now. Just send me an email and we can find a time and place to meet up. I have a few guys meeting me Saturday morning before we go golfing.