WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stolen 32 Schiada. "Stars and Stripes"

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This 32 got stolen out of a highly secured storage facility on the 28th.

Has anyone seen it? ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370285094.094398.jpg

RD
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370285094.094398.jpg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That really sucks. I hope they find it.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
<<< Will keep an eye out for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Must have not been that highly secured.

It's a ridiculous compound down in Torrance.. It was in there with other million dollar coaches etc.. Not sure how they got it out as I didn't ask the details. I know the owner is very (VERY) upset about it, and wants it back.

I'm guessing it was taken (obviously) by someone who had access to the compound. (Employee? Another person that stores there? who knows)

RD

hallett21

Reaction score
Is the 'stolen from' city some kind of secret? If it was stolen in LA, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. If from Pittsburg, I won't worry.......

That's what I was driving at. Will keep an eye out though

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
It wasn't me I swear. I'll keep an eye out though.

rivergames

Reaction score
Because of the size, I am assuming the boat is probably here in Gardena/Compton somewhere.... I'll keep you posted if I see anything

Can PI's gain access to freeway and traffic light camera footage?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Because of the size, I am assuming the boat is probably here in Gardena/Compton somewhere.... I'll keep you posted if I see anything

Can PI's gain access to freeway and traffic light camera footage?

Doubt it..

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
That's bullshit. IMO, all traffic footage should be able to be purchased on a disk or viewed on the internet

Would you still feel that way if you were banging a married chick and her husband purchased the disk to see your truck with you two bangin' away.....

JBS

Reaction score
We have all heard the term round up the usual suspects :)

Sounds like this boat could be going to the wood chipper :eek

In all seriousness this sucks. I will keep my eyes open in Phoenix.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
surprised no one has speculated about "internal job" "insurance fraud" etc yet...

hopefully its found and recovered before the sawzall gets used. good luck!

Heavyhauler

Reaction score
Most high end storage facilities have lots of video surveillance.

soupersonic

Reaction score
Thats not a very common boat either, someone hopefully saw it somewhere.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I wish the owners the best of luck recovering their beautiful boat.
Someone with some skills took the time to get in that place, and it wasn't a spur of the moment deal.
This leads me to believe the boat was stolen for a reason, and there was a plan in place to move it someplace quickly, and do what was going to be done with it. I am no longer "in the loop" on stuff like this, but, sadly, I suspect this boat is either in a container on a ship heading across the ocean, or it has been cut up with a giant sawzall, and all the valuable components are now being fitted into another vessel....and the remainder of the hull will be found on the side of the road somewhere...if it isn't flattened and buried in a hole someplace.
I hope I am wrong, and the surveillance system at the storage facility will give the Theft Detectives working this case some good leads to follow, and that the find the thieves and the vessel intact.

rivergames

Reaction score
Until your privacy gets invaded by someone.. LOL

RD

Would you still feel that way if you were banging a married chick and her husband purchased the disk to see your truck with you two bangin' away.....

My privacy gets invaded when they flash a light in my god damn face when I blow a red. There is 24/7 footage rolling on those. How about putting them to better use and finding stolen vehicles/boats/ bikes etc instead of bending everyone over to keep funding this fucked up state

boatluver83

Reaction score
wow!! holy shit!!! i cant believe that a storage unit like that doesnt have cameras.... but i see it ill report it!! good luck!!!

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Whoever stole the boat wasn't in it for the hull. They wanted the power trains out of this.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Whoever stole the boat wasn't in it for the hull. They wanted the power trains out of this.

The boat was super clean... the thieves are in for a dissapointment though.. The boat has 18,000+ miles of offshore usage.. LOL It goes back and forth to Catalina A LOT..

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
the
The boat was super clean... the thieves are in for a dissapointment though.. The boat has 18,000+ miles of offshore usage.. LOL It goes back and forth to Catalina A LOT..

RD

That boat had to have had big power though.

boatluver83

Reaction score

RD

so it was time for an over haul then huh??

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I wish the owners the best of luck recovering their beautiful boat.
Someone with some skills took the time to get in that place, and it wasn't a spur of the moment deal.
This leads me to believe the boat was stolen for a reason, and there was a plan in place to move it someplace quickly, and do what was going to be done with it. I am no longer "in the loop" on stuff like this, but, sadly, I suspect this boat is either in a container on a ship heading across the ocean, or it has been cut up with a giant sawzall, and all the valuable components are now being fitted into another vessel....and the remainder of the hull will be found on the side of the road somewhere...if it isn't flattened and buried in a hole someplace.
I hope I am wrong, and the surveillance system at the storage facility will give the Theft Detectives working this case some good leads to follow, and that the find the thieves and the vessel intact.
Exactly what popped into my little brain as I was reading this and I'm not even former LEO.....although I do watch CSI on TV :D

This is a very distinguishable boat and it has much more value as a "Whole" than parts......my guess is this will be resprayed and in some disguised so that when it shows up somewhere 1/2 way around the world (Middle east or China) it won't be easily recognizable.:thumbsdown

Andy B.

Reaction score
Exactly what popped into my little brain as I was reading this and I'm not even former LEO.....although I do watch CSI on TV :D

This is a very distinguishable boat and it has much more value as a "Whole" than parts......my guess is this will be resprayed and in some disguised so that when it shows up somewhere 1/2 way around the world (Middle east or China) it won't be easily recognizable.:thumbsdown
I miss Paul hope you're doing well take care.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Hopefully we have a desired outcome...

boatpi

Reaction score
I remember this,
I think I sent It to my friend in trap who worked boat thfts. He is now retired.

Does anyone have the trailer license plate number??

Deangang

v-drive row member
Reaction score
I use to see this boat over near Hawaiian Gardens 5 or 6 years