WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well if that don't beat all.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Last month, Dr. Robert Honeyman lost their sister to Covid. They wrote about it on Twitter and received dozens of condolences, over 4,000 retweets and 43,000 likes.

Exactly one month later, on Dec. 12, Honeyman wrote that another tragedy had befallen their family.

“Sad to announce that my husband has entered a coma after being in hospital with Covid. The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.”

Again, the condolences and well-wishes rolled in. But there was a problem: Honeyman wasn’t real.

The transgender “Doctor of Sociology and Feminist studies” with a “keen interest in poetry” who used they/them pronouns was, in fact, a stock photo described on DepositPhotos, a royalty-free image site, as “Smiling happy, handsome latino man outside—headshot portrait.”

Their supposedly comatose husband, Dr. Patrick C. Honeyman, was also fake. His Twitter photo had been stolen from an insurance professional in Wayne, Indiana

Andy B.

Reaction score
All these fuckers that keep pushing this shit should be knee capped then hung? I forgot my I pod the other day and had to listen to regular radio, I ended up turning it off half the time. These people on the radio should be hung by their genitals also!! WTF is wrong with people that actually believe the shit they spew!!!
I hate to keep quoting Foxworthy but....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wikipedia 2 minute read tells me all i need regarding McCullough. LoL
Thanks Danger Dave for bringing these morons to my attention. :)
EB715F4C-93C7-460D-B062-F12A2107C90A.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
View attachment 1187658
The problem with "misinformation" is now anyone with dissenting views is deemed as being wrong. At one point in history, the best and brightest of humanity believed the earth to be flat, and the sun rotated around the earth. Science has moved on.

I'm not sold on the idea the shots were designed to kill us all, but I'm pretty sure there's enough reason to believe there are some serious side effects. Wikipedia is a reference that can be changed not only by it's curators, but also by it's users. I find it odd that when looking something of question up there, the "last edited" dates usually coincide with when the questioned topic made news, not when there were advancements on changes of note. Sometimes I wish I had ways to look at the page previous to the edit, to compare notes.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Never spent any time this thread. Seems has gotten personal, personal never ends well.
At 78 years of age damn glad to have the Vaccine and the boosters. You should not consider meaning you on the “Personal” comment. Always enjoy your content. You might remember our conversation regarding DEF. I appreciated that conversation. 👍
The problem with "misinformation" is now anyone with dissenting views is deemed as being wrong. At one point in history, the best and brightest of humanity believed the earth to be flat, and the sun rotated around the earth. Science has moved on.

I'm not sold on the idea the shots were designed to kill us all, but I'm pretty sure there's enough reason to believe there are some serious side effects. Wikipedia is a reference that can be changed not only by it's curators, but also by it's users. I find it odd that when looking something of question up there, the "last edited" dates usually coincide with when the questioned topic made news, not when there were advancements on changes of note. Sometimes I wish I had ways to look at the page previous to the edit, to compare notes.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never spent any time this thread. Seems has gotten personal, personal never ends well.
At 78 years of age damn glad to have the Vaccine and the boosters. You should not consider meaning you on the “Personal” comment. Always enjoy your content. You might remember our conversation regarding DEF. I appreciated that conversation. 👍
DEF still sucks! Battling a 2018 NPR right now that I think froze the def tank, and that messes with the urea % in the reader thingamabob! No codes in any module anywhere, yet the DEF light is on and in limp. Screw modern BS!

As for shots and stuff, to each their own. Everyone should be free to choose. My biggest issue was when no one could give me an answer on how it may effect my one son with some medical issues. That was a major factor. At the onset of all this, we, as a family, may have chosen differently. We felt that we should do it all together, or not at all. If it was the perfect cure, not right for us not all to have it. If it could cause harm to my son, it wasn't an option for him. Weird logic I guess, but I've never been accused of being normal. That said, how normal could my wife be? She's been with me for 28 years o_O

Sandlord

Reaction score
I remember when the phrase “They always die in threes”
meant 3 notable people died in a month.

now it means Three in a day

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
View attachment 1187658

Wiki and Webster also changed the definition of "vaccine", before your very eyes.. have you questioned that? Do you believe wiki to be true? If so.. you sir are misinformed.. jmo.. but take a look for yourself 🤷🏻‍♂️ go pull your old Webster dictionary off the shelf(or encyclopedia britanica) off the shelf and tell me how the "definition of a word" changed without notice..

I'll wait...🤷🏻‍♂️

I know I'm young and dumb at the age of 43 but even I have to question the "wool being pulled over the eyes"😉

Shits not right.. and if you think it is.. well, maybe, just pull the wool back and take a look🤷🏻‍♂️😜

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.. on the news tonight 🤷🏻‍♂️

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wiki and Webster also changed the definition of "vaccine", before your very eyes.. have you questioned that? Do you believe wiki to be true? If so.. you sir are misinformed.. jmo.. but take a look for yourself 🤷🏻‍♂️ go pull your old Webster dictionary off the shelf(or encyclopedia britanica) off the shelf and tell me how the "definition of a word" changed without notice..

I'll wait...🤷🏻‍♂️

I know I'm young and dumb at the age of 43 but even I have to question the "wool being pulled over the eyes"😉

Shits not right.. and if you think it is.. well, maybe, just pull the wool back and take a look🤷🏻‍♂️😜
Bottom line for me, i totally trust mrna vaccination + all boosters has been the right procedure for myself to get thru the Chinese warfare of Covid. I regret getting involved in this thread. I will never regret the vaccine. At my age 78 and wife age 77 + circumstances we trust our medical program. Same cardiologist in Ventura county for 25 years and same GP for 20 + years.
Check it out thru Regor,for several years i contributed daily in the Dungeon,i have voted and supported Republican Party all my life. No more & No more Dungeon. 2020 Presidential Election was a disgrace + nothing done about it.
Like said i regret getting involved in this thread.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Bottom line for me, i totally trust mrna vaccination + all boosters has been the right procedure for myself to get thru the Chinese warfare of Covid. I regret getting involved in this thread. I will never regret the vaccine. At my age 78 and wife age 77 + circumstances we trust our medical program. Same cardiologist in Ventura county for 25 years and same GP for 20 + years.
Check it out thru Regor,for several years i contributed daily in the Dungeon,i have voted and supported Republican Party all my life. No more & No more Dungeon. 2020 Presidential Election was a disgrace + nothing done about it.

I agree, if you think it was right for you then, yes, that is your decision and I wont downplay you for that choice once so ever.

I was just asking about your opinion if you believe Wikipedia "as truth"?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
There you go. You are not the target age. Plus you have already lived to average life expectancy.

You are in bonus time now.

Soak it up.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Hospitals lied because the government gave them bonus money to do so. If there were no incentives, I think the boards wouldn't have cared what the cause of death was.

I'm waiting for them to start classifying all the "died suddenly" people as something like "accute covid delayed death". To justify more lockdowns and control....
Most folks don’t realize that hospitals are largely for-profit businesses.
Their business is to make money.
The fact is, they make money by doling out healthcare that maximizes profits.
Theres no incentive to keep people out of the hospital.

Great Freakonomics podcast, the most dangerous thing in America is an empty hospital bed.