WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bills Game..............

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Was watching a little NFL w/ Pops sunday . . . he RARELY will watch it.
He was blown away that there was an injury / player taken off the field between almost every commercial break.
Can't understand how NFL will be around in the future . . . the players seem to have been 'overbuilt' for their chasis . . . if that makes sense.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Watched it live. And that’s not targeting. Unfucking real.
That was 100% targeting...bs they didn't call it that way. Glad SC lost after that fiasco...
A runner must be hit with the crown of the helmet to be targeting. He hit him with his forehead. Not too sure how it was targeting with how the rule is written?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
A runner must be hit with the crown of the helmet to be targeting. He hit him with his forehead. Not too sure how it was targeting with how the rule is written?
We saw it different then. He lowered his head at initial contact. Doesn’t matter now either way. At least they both got up.

Last edited:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Prayers for a quick recovery and full recovery.

rrrr

Reaction score
Likely normal protocol. He’s chemically sedated, intubated and on a ventilator to relieve stress from his brain. He’s likely a candidate for hypothermia to prevent swelling
Agreed. Succinylcholine and rocuronium are fast acting parylitics that are most commonly used to accomplish intubation. They relax the laryngeal muscles and allow the procedure to be accomplished quickly.

4Waters

Reaction score
Agreed. Succinylcholine and rocuronium are fast acting parylitics that are most commonly used to accomplish intubation. They relax the laryngeal muscles and allow the procedure to be accomplished quickly.
How in the hell did you do that quote?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
hoping for some good news when they do the press conference at the hospital. It really hits home, with a kid in football. You know it’s a rough sport and there’s risks, but this…

As technology has evolved, so has training. Both from a speed and strength perspective. The game is more violent now, then ever and will continue to progress. Good thing is, player safety has progressed exponentially too so that is something to remain optimistic about. At the end of the day, the chances of passing away from this game are very slim. I wouldn't have an issue with my kids playing, no matter the outcome of this situation.

Reddy Too

Reaction score
As technology has evolved, so has training. Both from a speed and strength perspective. The game is more violent now, then ever and will continue to progress. Good thing is, player safety has progressed exponentially too so that is something to remain optimistic about. At the end of the day, the chances of passing away from this game are very slim. I wouldn't have an issue with my kids playing, no matter the outcome of this situation.
The game has always been violent. Technolgy has evolved to lessen collisions. Momentum has not changed. I think your wife would beg to differ, if not you would be posting about your kids accolades on the gridiron as apposition to their success on the diamond.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The game has always been violent. Technolgy has evolved to lessen collisions. Momentum has not changed. I think your wife would beg to differ, if not you would be posting about your kids accolades on the gridiron as apposition to their success on the diamond.

So you are telling me that players are not stronger and faster than they were 20 years ago? Collisions today are the same.......LMAO!!!

You literally have to be asleep at the wheel if you don't believe that training, nutrition, supplements....etc., haven't evolved so much to make a more violent player in today's game.

Also, what does the sport we choose to have our kids play, and my wife, have anything to do with my statement regarding football?

Who are you again?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Only morons would connect Covid vaccination connected to professional football injury. You fucked morons need understand millions of lives saved because of the brilliant people that worked non stop in record time time to save lives.
Every headline you idiots come up with indicating the vaccine is a killer turns out bogus if you took the time to even read the fucked story under the headline.

termiteguy

Reaction score
So you are telling me that players are not stronger and faster than they were 20 years ago? Collisions today are the same.......LMAO!!!

You literally have to be asleep at the wheel if you don't believe that training, nutrition, supplements....etc., haven't evolved so much to make a more violent player in today's game.

Also, what does the sport we choose to have our kids play, and my wife, have anything to do with my statement regarding football?

Who are you again?
Wtf some people just don't know how to respond what ever sport you chose to have your children play is your choice!!!

PlanB

Reaction score
Only morons would connect Covid vaccination connected to professional football injury. You fucked morons need understand millions of lives saved because of the brilliant people that worked non stop in record time time to save lives.
Every headline you idiots come up with indicating the vaccine is a killer turns out bogus if you took the time to even read the fucked story under the headline.
I have been fucked up for 18 months from you savior of a "vaccine". The shit is poison and there are hundreds of thousands (at least) of people that have been injured by them around the world. I am on several social media groups that are for vaccine injured and people are dying. I am currently on day 6 of COVID at it was nothing more than a flu. Biggest mistake in my life was putting that shit into my body.

Reddy Too

Reaction score

Who are you again?
Wow playing the Grads card. Nevertheless, I apologize for the wife comment.

Not asleep at all, my comment was to the greater amount of protection modern day football players have access to due to the injuries of players in the past. If you took the time to read about Commotio Cordis you would realize the majority of occurrences happen in youth baseball.

Regardless of who I am, you on the other hand according to past posts will not help a boater in need, let’s family a member defecate in a river, and act as a toddler when music is too loud.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Ignoring the truth and facts about the vaccines and the risks and deaths won't hide the truth. The government and the medical profession won't tell you the truth (many medical professionals have been targeted, by the government, for telling the truth) but it's out there and you can find it if you care to.

As for tying this injury to the vaxx I said "since we're speculating" and we know the players had to be vaxxed. Hopefully he survives, recovers completely and can play football again. However, there are no updates being given at this time.

There's lots of information out there if you look...

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Wow playing the Grads card. Nevertheless, I apologize for the wife comment.

Not asleep at all, my comment was to the greater amount of protection modern day football players have access to due to the injuries of players in the past. If you took the time to read about Commotio Cordis you would realize the majority of occurrences happen in youth baseball.

Regardless of who I am, you on the other hand according to past posts will not help a boater in need, let’s family a member defecate in a river, and act as a toddler when music is too loud.

Oh, I see..........you are one of "those people"

Happy New Year

Maybe in 2023 you can stop being miserable

Reddy Too

Reaction score
Remember as kids there was a rule, “no tag backs”.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wakey wakey eggs & bakey - this is an internet forum. You can post questions, you can read or not read posts, you can tell lies or the truth. But you cannot tell others what they can or cannot do.
I tell nobody around here what they can or cannot do.
I posted my opinion.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Wakey wakey eggs & bakey - this is an internet forum. You can post questions, you can read or not read posts, you can tell lies or the truth. But you cannot tell others what they can or cannot do.
Calls people "morons" and "fucked morons" then says he didn't ask for a response or opinion?!?! I guess being irritable is a new vaccine side effect we haven't heard about!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Who asked for yours sweepie??
Did I miss it?
You did not miss it zubie,i stated my opinion regarding the NFL tragedy tonight having nothing to do with Covid. 👍

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
The people who connect Covid vaccines to every single medical issue are insane.

Similarly, people who deny a fair number of vaccine injuries, the fact that it didn't slow the spread, and that it really didn't help most people because they still got Covid and it wasn't mild... are equally insane.

That vaccine has proven to be helpful f0r 60+ year olds and people with comorbidities... the data on everyone else is pretty damn weak.

If you need some suggestions for documentaries regarding pharmaceutical companies and the drugs they churn out, let me know.

Stop calling the kettle black.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Similarly, people who deny a fair number of vaccine injuries, the fact that it didn't slow the spread, and that it really didn't help most people because they still got Covid and it wasn't mild... are equally insane.

That vaccine has proven to be helpful f0r 60+ year olds and people with comorbidities... the data on everyone else is pretty damn weak.

If you need some suggestions for documentaries regarding pharmaceutical companies and the drugs they churn out, let me know.

Stated my opinion Tooms. Thanks for the advice. RDP has provided a forum for the Covid crowd.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

So now we ad racism to this thread? This is the new Speed car thread.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Another complete Moron makes the ignore list, what an idiot.

FishSniper

Reaction score
FRAUDCHI is that you ?

Nordie

Reaction score

This is well said and exactly what I agree with. I do know people that were affected by the shot, and I know people that seem to be perfectly fine.

None of which has anything to do with what happened last night. That was a freak deal. Seems like there's a chance this young man might make it. 10+ minutes of CPR is pretty scary.

My thoughts and prayers are with this young man and his family.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Well.... who knows what created it, but turns out he DID have a cardiac event on the field. It's too bad that there has been such a massive increase in cardiac events in young, fit athletes while on the field in the past 2 years.

I don't recall EVER seeing anything like that before.

Cole 392

Reaction score
F950AF23-D638-4422-B4F5-F7DC6C8C70DD.jpeg

Justfishing

Reaction score
Commotio Cordis would be my guess

I didnt know the term but it was my thought. Because the heart is still active cor may not be effective. The heart has to pump in a 1 -2 fashion to keep the blood going in the right direction. We had a case years back. A kid playing tball took a shot to the chest.although cpr was performed he died. There was not an AED.

I did hear on sports talk that one of the trainers realized what was going on and sprinted to get an AED which saved his life.

My daughter has long qt. She was a great soccer player and had a scholarship offer to play at a big 10 school. The coach wanted her to enroll early as he thought she could start as a freshman. The team won a conference title when she would have been senior. She had an episode as a senior and nearly died. She has a personal AED. She never got a chance to play in college. Other than some meds she lives a normal life abd has 2 kids.

Last edited:

propcheck

Reaction score
Congratulations you have won the most TRIGGERED internet response of 2023👍🏻

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I find your comment ignorant and laughable at best. Please enlighten us with your expertise on the subject and provide proof that the vaccine saved even one life. It should be easy for you to do, as you state that it has saved millions of lives.