WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bills Game..............

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Thanks @Cole 392 for posting Dr. Peter McCulloch's tweet. My wife follows him and others as she has been closely following our and other governments' vaccine mandates and the subsequent efforts to cover up the results. Suffice to say the vaccines weren't tested or proven and humans who have been jabbed are the lab rats but the results continue to be spun/corrupted to provide data that supports big pharma and the governments' working together.

Here's a current and just one example: https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/01/omicron-covid-antibody-drugs-immunocompromised-00075285

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Likely normal protocol. He’s chemically sedated, intubated and on a ventilator to relieve stress from his brain. He’s likely a candidate for hypothermia to prevent swelling
In the initial reports, it's been pinned as a purely cardiac related issue. Later, they stated his vitals were all "normal". To be placed into a medically induced coma would usually be to allow for, and allow time to recover from, swelling of the brain. The only knowledge I have of that would be from trauma. No doubt, these are massive guys hitting eachother, so that is a possibility, but there had been no mention of that. What I don't know, is a loss of oxygen to the brain a cause of swelling?

Vax, no Vax, sucks to see a young athlete carried off the field. If they do have him sedated and intubated, there may be a lot more to his recovery than some are thinking. I hope I'm wrong, but the heart issue may just be the start:(

playdeep

Reaction score
Only morons would connect Covid vaccination connected to professional football injury. You fucked morons need understand millions of lives saved because of the brilliant people that worked non stop in record time time to save lives.
Every headline you idiots come up with indicating the vaccine is a killer turns out bogus if you took the time to even read the fucked story under the headline.
'Cute' rant Karen...

socal0487

Reaction score
In the initial reports, it's been pinned as a purely cardiac related issue. Later, they stated his vitals were all "normal". To be placed into a medically induced coma would usually be to allow for, and allow time to recover from, swelling of the brain. The only knowledge I have of that would be from trauma. No doubt, these are massive guys hitting eachother, so that is a possibility, but there had been no mention of that. What I don't know, is a loss of oxygen to the brain a cause of swelling?

Vax, no Vax, sucks to see a young athlete carried off the field. If they do have him sedated and intubated, there may be a lot more to his recovery than some are thinking. I hope I'm wrong, but the heart issue may just be the start:(
He’s got even bigger problems if it’s trauma related swelling. I would assume his case, if there is any swelling of the brain it would be from a period of lack of oxygen and heart irritability. Your blood becomes acidotic sending toxins throughout your body. Which can cause swelling in the brain and multiple organ failure (kidneys and liver) can’t keep up with the amount of toxins. He’s young and fit so he can handle a lot more than someone that’s older

DaveH

Reaction score
feel bad for the player.

too bad we cant have a civil honest discussion about whether it's the game that caused this or some reaction to the jab. the vitriol being spewed in the face of the undeniable facts that way too many athletes have been having health issues since getting the vaxx pretty much sums up whats entirely wrong with not just the internet, but us as a country....we cant even have an open honest conversation about anything anymore.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I can anppreciate all the vaccine theories being mentioned here but let’s also not forget the extensive use of performance enhancing drugs floating around these sports. It could be a lot of different things or a combination of them. Either way this appears to be a long road back for this young man if he’s lucky enough to leave the hospital at this point.

DaveH

Reaction score
I can anppreciate all the vaccine theories being mentioned here but let’s also not forget the extensive use of performance enhancing drugs floating around these sports. It could be a lot of different things or a combination of them. Either way this appears to be a long road back for this young man if he’s lucky enough to leave the hospital at this point.
true to the doping. like we would ever know on that one.

but come on man.........way to many heart problems since covid to be a coincidence.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
CPR - If you're interested, get professional training. The method has evolved and improved over the years.
AED - Although some devices actually speak to you, get professional training.
CHEST POUNDING - Only to be conducted by a trained professional. As far as I know, it is NOT a part of CPR procedures.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
feel bad for the player.

too bad we cant have a civil honest discussion about whether it's the game that caused this or some reaction to the jab. the vitriol being spewed in the face of the undeniable facts that way too many athletes have been having health issues since getting the vaxx pretty much sums up whats entirely wrong with not just the internet, but us as a country....we cant even have an open honest conversation about anything anymore.

What blows my mind is the people that wanted you to have show proof of vaccination to eat at a restaurant also say you can't ask if someone was vaccinated who had a severe medical episode in public.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Keep in mind that in many cases the family has not come to terms with the fact that the person is not coming back and wants them "kept alive" on a respirator while they are in denial. Its a very understandable situation. Once the family comes to terms with the medical advice the respirator is turned off and then the person officially has officially passed even though it had been days or weeks from the accident. This a very real situation that has played out several times in Havasu over the years. The local media reports that the person is in critical condition.

I dont want to be the negative Nancy here, and I would hope for a different outcome but the above scenario is very real.

kimbalee

Reaction score
Only morons would connect Covid vaccination connected to professional football injury. You fucked morons need understand millions of lives saved because of the brilliant people that worked non stop in record time time to save lives.
Every headline you idiots come up with indicating the vaccine is a killer turns out bogus if you took the time to even read the fucked story under the headline.
Have u ever heard of any single person that regrets NOT putting that death shot into their body? Ya, me neither.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
true to the doping. like we would ever know on that one.

but come on man.........way to many heart problems since covid to be a coincidence.

O.K. now after reading this Opinion/Belief, SO WHAT?

Damn!!, talk about beating a Subject into the ground.

🏳️ I GIVE!!!

I picture some, sitting around and searching every available option for another "Thread" of a Theory of another Conspiracy.

All most people are saying is until there is Prroof 🤔

kimbalee

Reaction score
Keep in mind that in many cases the family has not come to terms with the fact that the person is not coming back and wants them "kept alive" on a respirator while they are in denial. Its a very understandable situation. Once the family comes to terms with the medical advice the respirator is turned off and then the person officially has officially passed even though it had been days or weeks from the accident. This a very real situation that has played out several times in Havasu over the years. The local media reports that the person is in critical condition.

I dont want to be the negative Nancy here, and I would hope for a different outcome but the above scenario is very real.
100% agree and given the NFL MANDATORY clot shot requirement, it would not be surprising if they are "keeping him alive" so that they can scramble and come up with massive damage control/spin. By the faces of the players, that player dropped dead and I don't believe he is still alive at all. We are living thru very evil times. The time for NFL players to speak up is NOW because many will be dead in the next couple of years from that poison.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
What blows my mind is the people that wanted you to have show proof of vaccination to eat at a restaurant also say you can't ask if someone was vaccinated who had a severe medical episode in public.

Regardless of what caused this injury.. this specifically is the crux of the issue. We talked about all this a year ago, and it’s great that we as a society are back to protecting the delicate and private health records of citizens 😂😂😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
feel bad for the player.

I’m always open and honest.
Thats why I piss everyone off most of the time.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
And an off-road sub forum, and a politics sub forum, and an Rv sub forum, and a ton of others. Just nobody wants to post in those cause they won’t get the traffic the lounge gets.
Pretty sure if click on new post. It shows all new post from all the sub forums except the Dungeon (political forum)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I’m always open and honest.
Thats why I piss everyone off most of the time.
They should thank you as it is always better to be pissed off….than pissed on.

Thank you for your community service Tommy 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They should thank you as it is always better to be pissed off….than pissed on.

Thank you for your community service Tommy 👍
1F5EC93B-0387-4671-AE95-83865F67F3F5.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He’s got even bigger problems if it’s trauma related swelling. I would assume his case, if there is any swelling of the brain it would be from a period of lack of oxygen and heart irritability. Your blood becomes acidotic sending toxins throughout your body. Which can cause swelling in the brain and multiple organ failure (kidneys and liver) can’t keep up with the amount of toxins. He’s young and fit so he can handle a lot more than someone that’s older
Neurotoxicity is far beyond my realm of knowledge. My experience has been with blunt force trauma, TBI's...you know, normal stuff we all deal with;)

I knew that lack of oxygen to the brain causes damage, and length of time subjected is another big factor. I didn't know about the build up of toxins, that on it's own can cause inflammation.

Whatever the case, I hope for the best outcome for him.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

rrrr

Reaction score
CPR - If you're interested, get professional training. The method has evolved and improved over the years.
AED - Although some devices actually speak to you, get professional training.
CHEST POUNDING - Only to be conducted by a trained professional. As far as I know, it is NOT a part of CPR procedures.
AEDs have saved many lives. It's reassuring to see them in boxes mounted on the walls of airports, sports facilities, and even in parking garages.

Every second counts when someone is in cardiac arrest. Some dipshits react to these events by pulling out their phone and recording what's happening.

I've had just one experience with cardiac arrest. Some years ago, I was at a picnic in a city park, sitting at a typical table with benches on either side of the table top. A guy a couple of seats to my left suddenly pitched over face first into his plate of food.

He was a big man, around 300 lbs. His wife began screaming immediately, I jumped up and got behind him, hooked my arms under his and dragged him free from the table. Another person helped me lay him out on the ground.

No pulse. No respiration. Eyes rolled back. I checked and cleared his airway, and began chest compressions. Because of my screwed up fake knees, kneeling on the ground is almost impossible for me to stay in that position for very long. The guy that helped me get the man untangled from the picnic table had CPR training, and we began alternating the performance of the chest compressions.

After what seemed like days but was actually about 8 minutes, an ambulance appeared and the EMTs went to work. One of them gave the guy an injection and started oxygen flow with a self-inflating bag resuscitator, while the other took over chest compressions.

They affirmed I had training, and handed off the bag to me while they performed other tasks. I was pumping the bag and face mask device, performing what is called BVM ventilation. After a few more minutes, a pulse was established and the guy began breathing on his own.

They placed him onto one of those yellow Stryker EMS gurneys, and wheeled him to the ambulance. After a few more minutes, the ambulance was closed up and they took off.

I sat down at a table and realized I was shaking. The adrenaline was wearing off. The entire incident took minutes to unfold, but it seemed as if it had been much longer than that. I found out later the guy underwent emergency surgery and had stents placed in his cardiac arteries. He was in critical condition for a few days, but did recover. It was a crazy experience.

RVRKID

Reaction score
My buddy was riding his motocross bike missed a turn and nosed into a soft berm. Not even going fast but his chest hit the handlebars, broke a rib and a shard of bone went right through his heart killing him. The hit looked a lot like that.
Gary Z?

Reactions: BTR

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Also, what does the sport we choose to have our kids play, and my wife, have anything to do with my statement regarding football?

Who are you again?
I’m not sure what this dog fight is about and don’t care. But since you brought up kids sports.
Commodious cortis is and can be a real problem in kids sports. There have been multiple deaths in baseball from a kid taking a baseball to the chest in just the right spot at just the right time.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I’m not sure what this dog fight is about and don’t care. But since you brought up kids sports.
Commodious cortis is and can be a real problem in kids sports. There have been multiple deaths in baseball from a kid taking a baseball to the chest in just the right spot at just the right time.

If you ready his original comment to me, it made no mention of Commodious Cortis and the connection to baseball.

He came across with a dig at me.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Do you know if there are any recorded instances of this happening to adults during sporting events? I know of a couple of instances in kart racing where this happened to kids, steering wheel impacted the chest during a crash, chest protectors have been developed to prevent the injury. To my knowledge this has not happened to adults.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, now that it's out of the safe place lounge........................

oeHHhF3Z4qPq.jpeg

View attachment 1185857
I wonder if this will be the new go-to explanation? This was the first main stream, major televised, incident we've seen in the US. There have been many others, but this was prime time.
Obviously, I worry about all the other athletes this has been happening to, that were not the same, but were...

JayBreww

Reaction score
Why was this moved into the covid sub forum?

socal0487

Reaction score

They likely don’t know his prognosis yet. He was probably a candidate for hypothermia so they’ll cool the body for 24hrs. It hasn’t even been 24 hours since the incident. Rewarming takes a couple of hours. He wont be normothermic until middle of night. They’ll be an update tomorrow morning.

Unless he had a set back while at the hospital (stroke, heart attack). I bet he makes a full recovery.