WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed UTV take 3

jesco

Reaction score
Depending on what is ahead that might be the right time to get back in It to win it.. LOL

RD
Yeah depending...... this can happen if you do that too soon. 😂🥴😂
0B4B4213.JPG

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
What’s funny it’s the same types of post on race dezert too

Reactions: DWC

Deckin Around

Reaction score
So they broke 2 transmissions on 2 different cars and a rear diff case from an axle that let go? Will speed pay the transportation and travel costs for the customers who are waiting for revised parts to go back to Havasu when they arrive?

riverroyal

Reaction score
So they broke 2 transmissions on 2 different cars and a rear diff case from an axle that let go? Will speed pay the transportation and travel costs for the customers who are waiting for revised parts to go back to Havasu when they arrive?
My guess is yes. I bet they go to where ever the garage is and pickup. Good video. If nothing else full transparency.

Singleton

Reaction score
Did not check the starting list, but is Speed racing the UTV race at Hammers today?

Singleton

Reaction score
Did not check the starting list, but is Speed racing the UTV race at Hammers today?

They did start (#77 on race tracker) but existed the course before they made it though the short course. They started again, but something looks to be causing issues in the car

Fishd00d

Reaction score
He just started, and turned around on the infield......

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

outboard_256

Reaction score
how does an EFI motor stall? i dont get it?

I don't know, he was going around a turn then the car just started slowing down, came to a stop. He sat there for a few seconds, rolled back alittle, then started moving again at the same speed.

DWC

Reaction score
I don't know, he was going around a turn then the car just started slowing down, came to a stop. He sat there for a few seconds, rolled back alittle, then started moving again at the same speed.
Shifting?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I guess the Pro R of Menzies is out. Broke a shock mount or a shock they said?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just more real world testing.

But man...

I sure wouldn't want to be anywhere Near that dude right about now! 😱

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
5:20pm. RG just now showed up on KOH coverage seemed running strong. Maybe that was re run Lap 1.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Not gonna make it back out, I had some stuff come up and I won't be back this year. Honestly I wouldn't be good for the other racing as the desert classes are my wheelhouse haha.
Nice work last week. 👍

Singleton

Reaction score
He made it to mile 85 which is the first rock section Outer Limits. Hes been sitting there for hours with no movement, hes broken obviously. (Any movement was a replay)

View attachment 1197738 .
They showed him running in the desert for a good 2-3 minutes.
Car was moving and was eating up the course and the suspension looked solid for the desert lap.

702sandman

Reaction score
I guess the Pro R of Menzies is out. Broke a shock mount or a shock they said?
When Bryce pulled in the pit we were looking the car over and noticed a front axle boot came off so we were going to change it out when I noticed the front shock shaft was bent. The only spare was on a car at camp so Bryce decided to not continue on a bent shaft plus being down on time if they were to swap out. He lost the oil in the shock around 15 miles in so he still pushed hard (this is what caused the shaft to bend) when he came into main he was in second physical and first on corrected. Short day but onto the next one

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I met with the guy and his team that owns the Ultra 4 series today, they came by my shop while touring some spots in Havasu.

They are talking about putting on a large scale event here in Havasu in late fall early winter. If they do half of what they are talking about it is going to be the largest scale event Havasu has ever seen.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
I met with the guy and his team that owns the Ultra 4 series today, they came by my shop while touring some spots in Havasu.

They are talking about putting on a large scale event here in Havasu in late fall early winter. If they do half of what they are talking about it is going to be the largest scale event Havasu has ever seen.

It's on the 2023 schedule of events for October 26 - 30 .