WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great threads from the past

Taboma

Reaction score
Then F You!! I Win!! thread was when NiceGuyEddie called out some chick who (wasn't on RDP) that he was saying some crap about. Somehow she found out, and showed up on RDP as Irish86.

The 400 thread count sheets thread was the New Years eve thread with Polar Bear King and Mock Auntie.

Sent Using Tapatalk
NiceGuyEddie was an interesting member, licking Eli's face seemed to seriously piss her off. Seems I recall him promoting Flat Earth as well . I'm hoping somebody can clear something up for me, and I admit, I might be WAY WAY off base and if so apologetic for even asking. Is NGE still on RDP under a different Alias and owns a real sweet looking jet boat ?
RDP was fascinating to read back in the day, like PR388 mentioned, you could spend a day being entertained on here. So many great posters, so many crazy "Soap Opera" threads and such a fun vibe.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
NiceGuyEddie was an interesting member, licking Eli's face seemed to seriously piss her off. Seems I recall him promoting Flat Earth as well . I'm hoping somebody can clear something up for me, and I admit, I might be WAY WAY off base and if so apologetic for even asking. Is NGE still on RDP under a different Alias and owns a real sweet looking jet boat ?
RDP was fascinating to read back in the day, like PR388 mentioned, you could spend a day being entertained on here. So many great posters, so many crazy "Soap Opera" threads and such a fun vibe.
I’ve no idea but I do remember his name isn’t even really Eddie😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I’ve no idea but I do remember his name isn’t even really Eddie
I don't remember his real name, but you are correct that it wasn't Eddie. I could be wrong. But maybe his name was Dennis. He was a real estate agent.

He had a different screen name before or after NGE. I can't remember the other screen name, but I think I had something to do with a jet boat.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Reaction score
I don't remember his real name, but you are correct that it wasn't Eddie. I could be wrong. But maybe his name was Dennis. He was a real estate agent.

He had a different screen name before or after NGE. I can't remember the other screen name, but I think I had something to do with a jet boat.

Sent Using Tapatalk
His new screen name is Dennis-19. ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The threads years ago were to many to list.

i remember talking shit and taking on everybody that was awake one night. If they drank a beer down I did too. I got so hammered it was crazy. But...those bitches went to sleep before me. Lol

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Several years back Dennis aka “Young & Dumb”. Seems Dennis has grown up and matured,but would be interesting if he still has his fucked up opinion of 911 World Trade Center.

Nikwho

Reaction score
By popular demand, here are some of the best threads on RDP. I'll see what else I can add on this list. Might have to dig some up from the Mod section. 😆

So, after 3 hours of reading, I had a random thought... rvrson must be about 18 years old now!