WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great threads from the past

Taboma

Reaction score
Then F You!! I Win!! thread was when NiceGuyEddie called out some chick who (wasn't on RDP) that he was saying some crap about. Somehow she found out, and showed up on RDP as Irish86.

The 400 thread count sheets thread was the New Years eve thread with Polar Bear King and Mock Auntie.

Sent Using Tapatalk

NiceGuyEddie was an interesting member, licking Eli's face seemed to seriously piss her off. Seems I recall him promoting Flat Earth as well . I'm hoping somebody can clear something up for me, and I admit, I might be WAY WAY off base and if so apologetic for even asking. Is NGE still on RDP under a different Alias and owns a real sweet looking jet boat ?
RDP was fascinating to read back in the day, like PR388 mentioned, you could spend a day being entertained on here. So many great posters, so many crazy "Soap Opera" threads and such a fun vibe.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
NiceGuyEddie was an interesting member, licking Eli's face seemed to seriously piss her off. Seems I recall him promoting Flat Earth as well . I'm hoping somebody can clear something up for me, and I admit, I might be WAY WAY off base and if so apologetic for even asking. Is NGE still on RDP under a different Alias and owns a real sweet looking jet boat ?
RDP was fascinating to read back in the day, like PR388 mentioned, you could spend a day being entertained on here. So many great posters, so many crazy "Soap Opera" threads and such a fun vibe.
I’ve no idea but I do remember his name isn’t even really Eddie😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I’ve no idea but I do remember his name isn’t even really Eddie[emoji23]
I don't remember his real name, but you are correct that it wasn't Eddie. I could be wrong. But maybe his name was Dennis. He was a real estate agent.

He had a different screen name before or after NGE. I can't remember the other screen name, but I think I had something to do with a jet boat.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I’ve no idea but I do remember his name isn’t even really Eddie😂
I don't remember his real name, but you are correct that it wasn't Eddie. I could be wrong. But maybe his name was Dennis. He was a real estate agent.

He had a different screen name before or after NGE. I can't remember the other screen name, but I think I had something to do with a jet boat.

Sent Using Tapatalk
His new screen name is Dennis-19. ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The threads years ago were to many to list.

i remember talking shit and taking on everybody that was awake one night. If they drank a beer down I did too. I got so hammered it was crazy. But...those bitches went to sleep before me. Lol

Nikwho

Reaction score
By popular demand, here are some of the best threads on RDP. I'll see what else I can add on this list. Might have to dig some up from the Mod section. 😆

So, after 3 hours of reading, I had a random thought... rvrson must be about 18 years old now!

rrrr

Reaction score
It's not a RDP thread, but one of the funniest ever was the Hot Boat thread by Aharon. He was looking for a gym partner, and his post said he needed "someone to help (push me)."

It was off to the races after that. There was something like six pages of the most off the wall goddamn funny comments. Classic.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
It's not a RDP thread, but one of the funniest ever was the Hot Boat thread by Aharon. He was looking for a gym partner, and his post said he needed "someone to help (push me)."

It was off to the races after that. There was something like six pages of the most off the wall goddamn funny comments. Classic.
holy shit i remember that lol

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Lest We Forget.........
🇺🇲 😂

WildHorses24

Reaction score
Several years back Dennis aka “Young & Dumb”. Seems Dennis has grown up and matured,but would be interesting if he still has his fucked up opinion of 911 World Trade Center.

He’s had at least 3 screen names that I remember… never understood why members change their names. You eventually find out so what’s the point?

Except for Grads2009, that shit was funny…

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
He’s had at least 3 screen names that I remember… never understood why members change their names. You eventually find out so what’s the point?

Except for Grads2009, that shit was funny…

H20SKITOFAST later named H20SHITFORBRAINS.

I have met Dennis a couple times at Yopengo's house. He is a super nice guy.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
"Bunch of Fatties in that pic" was a great thread also. It brought Fatty to RDP. I believe Nice Guy Eddie was the one that started that thread also.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Reactions: TBI

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
"Bunch of Fatties in that pic" was a great thread also. It brought Fatty to RDP. I believe Nice Guy Eddie was the one that started that thread also.

Sent Using Tapatalk
Whatever happened with her?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
When Lurkers come up and say hello, in further conversation they most often mention 2FF’s are their favorite threads.

What ever became of Later?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
The threads years ago were to many to list.

i remember talking shit and taking on everybody that was awake one night. If they drank a beer down I did too. I got so hammered it was crazy. But...those bitches went to sleep before me. Lol
I remember how you used to delete your drunk threads the next morning and then you got so pissed when they stopped allowing that. Not sure if it was here or HB, but it was hilarious.

I also remember the night we all stole each other's avatars. The one Dave uses now was originally Roz's. It was so funny because you would just see the avatar and think it was someone else posting. Night of confusion. I'm sure the drinks didn't help things.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I remember how you used to delete your drunk threads the next morning and then you got so pissed when they stopped allowing that. Not sure if it was here or HB, but it was hilarious.

I also remember the night we all stole each other's avatars. The one Dave uses now was originally Roz's. It was so funny because you would just see the avatar and think it was someone else posting. Night of confusion. I'm sure the drinks didn't help things.
Haha. Yes I remember. I think I was the inspiration to not allow the deletion of threads like I was doing. People were getting mad because their post counts were affected. FFS.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

Haha. Yes I remember. I think I was the inspiration to not allow the deletion of threads like I was doing. People were getting mad because their post counts were affected. FFS.
That's how I remember it going also.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Grads'n.John (2).jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score
That was one of the few times I laughed at Grads trolling bullshit
Where in the hell is Gregory any way?

He kinda looks like a cross between Rock Hudson, Jim Neighbors and Conway twitty.
hb1.jpg

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
If I can hitch a ride to key west I promise you we can get on the list together! It would be an EPIC thread [emoji41][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime lets go

Wheeler

Reaction score
is the 3 legged midget back. :)
Get that boy a ten gallon hat!

Havexico

In a world of no rules..
Reaction score
What was the guys name that was a LA school cop that had the orange DCB that got rode hard with all the photoshopped pics of him in the reeds? Those were hilarious 😆

wishiknew

Reaction score
He is Dennis 19 and the thread about the girl with theYankees sticker was epic

retaocleg

Reaction score
how many think skankersore is a dude?🙋‍♂️ and what is the record for aliases in one thread, all being one whackadoo?

those 2 are seperate, i think skankersore is seperate from the alias shenanigans....but there was multiple accounts just created for that thread that the same entity controlled......4 or higher
after asking if she had a boat, shortly there after a new account called 'i own a boat' shows.........thats a grads style in your face trolling, not that i think it was🤔

Last edited: